Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Would Guddu think highly of himself? (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

you guys write so beautifully, i will have to take classes in this from you guys LOL

i also would love to see their love story grow evenly, i have no rush....
Gunjhun's little sweet and sour moments...lovely

Shanak,
  I can't accept .. so, not hitting 'like' button. Smile
  It is Wafah & Usha who write beautifully.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by rusha4003

My dear Bee .... you had raised this question, much before we even thot how the wedding will finally take place ....

Well it did ... and G showed shades of being an MCP Unhappy ... he kept repeating ... I've made you Runjhun Shukla .. (as if that gives him total control over her ) ... and you will now lead a life of misery as decided by ME ... your lord & master !!! 

Gosh ... I hated him today ..... well, hated him is too strong a word .... LOL .... lets say I was disappointed with him ! LOL 

And I'll confidently say ... I hated the CVs ! LOL

Did you watch ???

Usha,
  I thought I was the only one who felt that when I read the WU today morning.
  I read a few comments that were in the WU and felt am I the only one who did no like G today?
  I caught ur comments in the WU now and felt glad and am reading this now.

Reading the WU, I felt he came across very mean.

I haven't watched the episode yet. Will watch it and comment.

But after I finished with the WU, the only consolation for me for - he outrightly did not deny the marriage itself. Atleast he does consider she is his fully wedded wife.

Usha,
  I come back after watching the episode.
  Sometime I feel i shouldn't read any one's comment before I watch, bcos it kind of influences my thinking. But I can't wait till then too ... Ouch

You are right, G is going in that direction where I did fear he would. He was boasting too much about himself and was repeatedly telling that R should be happy HE wedded her! That to me was too mean.

As you mentioned in your thread that too much importance was given to the marriage itself in todays episode and maybe ...maybe we can wait for an episode  ... I know it kind of sounds defensive, but that is what I said about being influenced by others comments. Since i already read your displease and felt that there is someone who aligns with my thought, plus it kind of sinked in after so many hours, I am kind of willing to wait and check him out (G, I mean). You know it is like .. okay .. lets see what happens next kind of feeling ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bee5

Usha,
  I come back after watching the episode.
  Sometime I feel i shouldn't read any one's comment before I watch, bcos it kind of influences my thinking. But I can't wait till then too ... Ouch .... I agree .... it happens LOL

You are right, G is going in that direction where I did fear he would. He was boasting too much about himself and was repeatedly telling that R should be happy HE wedded her! That to me was too mean.

As you mentioned in your thread that too much importance was given to the marriage itself in todays episode and maybe ...maybe we can wait for an episode  ... I know it kind of sounds defensive, but that is what I said about being influenced by others comments. Since i already read your displease and felt that there is someone who aligns with my thought, plus it kind of sinked in after so many hours, I am kind of willing to wait and check him out (G, I mean). You know it is like .. okay .. lets see what happens next kind of feeling ....

LOL Now that I've let off steam about how mad I was with Guddu Shukla after the wedding .... I'm kinda cooled off and decided the same thing as you ... wait and watch .... hope the CVs will come up with something good  to explain his behaviour ! 

And Bee, remember how we were talking about the CVs making the characters hiding info so that it gives the CVs a chance to manipulate the story ? Well .... I think the same is happening here too .... Guddu will not divulge that he needed the money for his Mom and hence broke the R-S wedding ... ... so the CVs will use that to the hilt to make the Gunjhun / Guddu-Amma relationship worsen .....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index