Would Guddu think highly of himself?

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We all know that G & R are going to get married. For R, it might be a marriage that she doesn't want to get into. Especially bcos R even hates his touch (atleast now), she would never even think of getting married to him.
Anyway she would end up marriying G against her wishes.
But what about G? Whether or not he forcibly/in-a-haste marries her, will he think that R should be happy that she finally got married and married that to to him? Does he think that any girl would easily and willingly would get married to him? In simple terms would he have any MCP-kind of thinking?
Or does he feel he did a mistake and had acted in haste and feel sorry for his actions?
What do you think?

From what I have seen of G until now (except the willingly carrying out the math exam paper leak), he is very respectful of women in general and doesn't want to do anything wrong to anyone. He might feel sorry for his actions and feel guilty for getting R forcibly into a marriage with him.

Your opinions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he will be a MCP. He might feel guilty because I do agree he is respectful of women. Though you know if Runjhun instigates his anger unknowingly like she has done before, he might be miffed with her too. Or maybe purposely do things that make her uncomfortable...like touch her. πŸ˜† I don't think he will think highly of himself. That's one thing Guddu doesn't dwell on. He might be prideful but he's not egoistic.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with wafah di ..
he wont think high of himself or do things which makes he uncomfortable...
BUTplezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can sum1 tell me wat MCP is i dont know wat it means ..plezzzzzπŸ˜•
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

i agree with wafah di ..

he wont think high of himself or do things which makes he uncomfortable...
BUTplezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can sum1 tell me wat MCP is i dont know wat it means ..plezzzzzπŸ˜•

@tehzeeb,
  LOL .. I guess you are too young to know what MCP is πŸ˜† It stands for Male Chauvinist Pig, someone who thinks he is the most superior creature !πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Of Course, I knew what the answers would be about G, but I wanted to read your opinions further on him.

@Wafah: You are right ... if R instigates him more, G would be miffed and snap at her. I hope they are not angry with each other for long. Atleast G. 

I wish G gets to see how R is treated by her mamis especially, after his marriage. If she revolts his closeness, he would also show his indifference to the ill-treatment she gets from her mama-mamis. But I hope he soon realizes the pain as a human and come to her rescue bcos hell might come but she wouldn't revolt against her mama-mamis.

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ bee thanxxx 4 d  meaning i heard it dint kew wat it means ..thanx again .. 
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
G may be a lot of things ... but an MCP - he is not ...

He'll def be guilty of forcing G into a marriage with him ... he'll try to console himself that he did it for his Mom .... 

He may try to make amends by being nice to her ... But R in her present "I-hate-him-and-his-touch" mode is going to rebuff his olive branch ... resulting in a very indignant G ...... 

So things will be back to square on with these two .....

And, like Wafah ... I too think he'll try to get at her by making her uncomfortable ... maybe touch her ... of course not in an intimate way .... but just to rile her !

Slowly but surely his opinion of R will change, he'll see that she's being treated badly by the M&Ms  ...  and his attitude towards her will soften .... but R wont forgive him so easily ... after all she has never blamed her M&Ms for the ills in her life ... and G is the focal point of all the troubles in life ... so she will def give him the "if-looks-could-kill" treatment ! 

And without a doubt ... Amma & Guddu will take to each other ..... another reason for R to see red !πŸ˜†

You know another thing which comes to my mind here is ....  Maybe ... I dont know ... But .....

Since G is beholden to the Pandeys, who have kind of 'bought' him ... they may insult him and jeer at him being a 'ghar jamai' ... generally not treating him well ....  

Runjhun will begin to stand up for him .... no matter what her personal feeling for him ... she will not be able to take her M&Ms insulting him .... especially when he begins to be nice to her. 

And so could begin one of the sweetest love stories on TV ..... πŸ˜

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

G may be a lot of things ... but an MCP - he is not ...

He'll def be guilty of forcing G into a marriage with him ... he'll try to console himself that he did it for his Mom .... 

He may try to make amends by being nice to her ... But R in her present "I-hate-him-and-his-touch" mode is going to rebuff his olive branch ... resulting in a very indignant G ...... 

So things will be back to square on with these two .....

And, like Wafah ... I too think he'll try to get at her by making her uncomfortable ... maybe touch her ... of course not in an intimate way .... but just to rile her !

Slowly but surely his opinion of R will change, he'll see that she's being treated badly by the M&Ms  ...  and his attitude towards her will soften .... but R wont forgive him so easily ... after all she has never blamed her M&Ms for the ills in her life ... and G is the focal point of all the troubles in life ... so she will def give him the "if-looks-could-kill" treatment ! 

And without a doubt ... Amma & Guddu will take to each other ..... another reason for R to see red !πŸ˜†

You know another thing which comes to my mind here is ....  Maybe ... I dont know ... But .....

Since G is beholden to the Pandeys, who have kind of 'bought' him ... they may insult him and jeer at him being a 'ghar jamai' ... generally not treating him well ....  

Runjhun will begin to stand up for him .... no matter what her personal feeling for him ... she will not be able to take her M&Ms insulting him .... especially when he begins to be nice to her

And so could begin one of the sweetest love stories on TV ..... πŸ˜

Usha,  
  Very well written. It was nice reading your reply.
  You and Wafah have a way with words .. you both write so beautifully.
  On the underlined, I think she will stand-up for him even before he is nice to her .. (I am hoping here) .. just because, Gunda or whatever,  he happens to be her husband. I think she might have that regard for him.

Me too waiting for them to get married and hoping for a sweet love story.😍 Almost 75 episodes and no love  definitely feels like a dessert here. πŸ˜†

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Itni kadvahat ke baad to meetha banta hai...

It does feel like watch a flower bloom...so slow so delicate...and I'd love to see an even pace. I mean I won't mind a cliched romance here and there but as long as they preserve Guddu and Runjhun's realism I think it would make for a very sweet love story. Simple yet intense...passionate yet innocent...a mixture of two opposite elements much like Guddu and Runjhun themselves.
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Itni kadvahat ke baad to meetha banta hai...

It does feel like watch a flower bloom...so slow so delicate...and I'd love to see an even pace. I mean I won't mind a cliched romance here and there but as long as they preserve Guddu and Runjhun's realism I think it would make for a very sweet love story. Simple yet intense...passionate yet innocent...a mixture of two opposite elements much like Guddu and Runjhun themselves.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
No wonder !!!.. 'A's in English doing the talkingπŸ˜ƒ

Would love to see that.