Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Maan Singh Khurana for real? (Page 5)

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by Bul3

Originally posted by dtri

I agree Bul!!!! That scene today was so touching I had tears in my eyes!!! He has seen so much of the world but yet he did that scene with so much conviction - showing a small child innocense on his face and in his body language.. Love him more and more day by day!!!

Our Maan Singh Khurana is very much real in our lives dear... he has made a dent in our life, so big and so visible that even years after Geet ends, we will be missing the magic of Maan and will go back to live those moments over and over again!!!
@underlined-perfectly said!Star
..oh..don't even talk about it ending..thinking about life without watching Maan,makes me all sentiCry..but anyways no matter what,you rightly said-Maan is a very significant part of our lives and will always be in our hearts!Heart

Thanks Bulbul!!! I know I dread the day when Geet will eventually come to an end. As torturous as the track may seem at the moment, I just can't understand how people keep talking about leaving the show. For me, my day just can't end without at least one sight of Maan Singh Khurana... If he is missing from the epi, I HAVE To go back and watch him in the previous ones!!!! So I understand your sentiments!!! me Cry too....

btw, love your signature!!! May you get your Maan Singh Khurana soon one day :)
thanks a ton dearHug..my best wishes to you tooBig smile

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Don't get into that honey....coz i might cry a river, realizing that, MSK is just a fictional character and i will never ever get a guy like HIM...!!! Cry

its too cruel reality and very much sad to accept....!!! HE is something, god made for us, sorry CVs made for us, just to blive in dreams....!!! Smile

bas....now m in dreams...!!! cant say much...!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MaddyWink

p.s. If you ever get a guy like this on this planet, then kindly forward HIS number to me...! rest i will take care of...! LOL
If I ever get a guy like him(which I hopeEmbarrassed),I will save him for myselfLOL..but if I manage to see someone like him after I have my one,you are first on my list to forward the numberWink..and in return I expect you to follow the same trendBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaiMadz

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Maan was too sweet and cute in yesterday's episode! Day before yesterday also the way he tasted the milk much to Daadi's surprise! It showed how much he cared for Geet. And yesterday, his enquiring about his Dad's temperament, his smile-frown controls(LOL), his willingness to keep different names if it humors Geet ..all showed his caring side.

Regarding existence of such characters ..yes they do exist ..but you get it in phases LOL These incredible sweet guys also get irritated, angry, upset but yeah they do exist! I'm blessed with one of them!Smile
lucky youBig smile..that increases my hopesDay Dreaming
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
He is too good to be real. I never read or saw such  fictitious character & I don't think ever will see such person 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
loved ur post.
@dtri,believe me,for me this show has really lost it,nothing happens here,the track does not progress at alll,but i still can't miss a single episode becoz i can't afford to miss watching GC/Maan even for a day.

RituparnaaBul3

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
heyy bulbul

OMGGG awesome post buddy!Clap
u said everything i wanted to sayLOL
i swear maan singh khurana is the epitome of perfection for me!!....he forces me to defy that fact that no one can be perfect in the worldDay Dreaming
this guy is amazing and fulfils every relationship with such devotion and understand, hayeee excuse me as i go into drool mode againLOL
aww i hope you find your real msk soon!
i am just gonna kidnap this one!Wink

RituparnaaBul3

Go to top