Is Maan Singh Khurana for real? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Maan was too sweet and cute in yesterday's episode! Day before yesterday also the way he tasted the milk much to Daadi's surprise! It showed how much he cared for Geet. And yesterday, his enquiring about his Dad's temperament, his smile-frown controls(๐Ÿ˜†), his willingness to keep different names if it humors Geet ..all showed his caring side.

Regarding existence of such characters ..yes they do exist ..but you get it in phases ๐Ÿ˜† These incredible sweet guys also get irritated, angry, upset but yeah they do exist! I'm blessed with one of them!๐Ÿ˜Š
Totally agree with you, i loved the episode, it was fantastic, and i have never doubt on his acting skils, Guru rocks as MSK.....

Muniza
Originally posted by dtri

Thanks Bulbul!!! I know I dread the day when Geet will eventually come to an end. As torturous as the track may seem at the moment, I just can't understand how people keep talking about leaving the show. For me, my day just can't end without at least one sight of Maan Singh Khurana... If he is missing from the epi, I HAVE To go back and watch him in the previous ones!!!! So I understand your sentiments!!! me ๐Ÿ˜ญ too....

btw, love your signature!!! May you get your Maan Singh Khurana soon one day :)
thanks a ton dear๐Ÿค—..my best wishes to you too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maanddy

Don't get into that honey....coz i might cry a river, realizing that, MSK is just a fictional character and i will never ever get a guy like HIM...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

its too cruel reality and very much sad to accept....!!! HE is something, god made for us, sorry CVs made for us, just to blive in dreams....!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

bas....now m in dreams...!!! cant say much...!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Maddy๐Ÿ˜‰

p.s. If you ever get a guy like this on this planet, then kindly forward HIS number to me...! rest i will take care of...! ๐Ÿ˜†
If I ever get a guy like him(which I hope๐Ÿ˜ณ),I will save him for myself๐Ÿ˜†..but if I manage to see someone like him after I have my one,you are first on my list to forward the number๐Ÿ˜‰..and in return I expect you to follow the same trend๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jasw

Maan was too sweet and cute in yesterday's episode! Day before yesterday also the way he tasted the milk much to Daadi's surprise! It showed how much he cared for Geet. And yesterday, his enquiring about his Dad's temperament, his smile-frown controls(๐Ÿ˜†), his willingness to keep different names if it humors Geet ..all showed his caring side.

Regarding existence of such characters ..yes they do exist ..but you get it in phases ๐Ÿ˜† These incredible sweet guys also get irritated, angry, upset but yeah they do exist! I'm blessed with one of them!๐Ÿ˜Š
lucky you๐Ÿ˜ƒ..that increases my hopes๐Ÿ˜
He is too good to be real. I never read or saw such  fictitious character & I don't think ever will see such person 
loved ur post.
@dtri,believe me,for me this show has really lost it,nothing happens here,the track does not progress at alll,but i still can't miss a single episode becoz i can't afford to miss watching GC/Maan even for a day.
heyy bulbul

OMGGG awesome post buddy!๐Ÿ‘
u said everything i wanted to say๐Ÿ˜†
i swear maan singh khurana is the epitome of perfection for me!!....he forces me to defy that fact that no one can be perfect in the world๐Ÿ˜
this guy is amazing and fulfils every relationship with such devotion and understand, hayeee excuse me as i go into drool mode again๐Ÿ˜†
aww i hope you find your real msk soon!
i am just gonna kidnap this one!๐Ÿ˜‰