Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Maan Singh Khurana for real? (Page 2)

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Today's episode was extremely funny, I liked it a lots.......

laughed my heart out in the scene where Maan very nicely asks Geet"Geet iska matlab hua ki ab humara baby gusse wala nahi hoga"..and Geet replies"nahi Maan,ab humara baby gussewala kaise ho sakta hai,ab to humara baby joker paida hoga na"ROFLROFLROFL

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramahesh

agree with u
GC is brilliant he gave life to MSK..
today episode awesome
msk proved that he is good father that he can
do any thing for his child yaar.....
me too loved the epi!Big smile..MSK is just beyond wordsDay Dreaming
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

I literally screamed into my pillow because he was so unbelievably cute today. Then I got depressed when I remembered he was a fictional character --'
LOLLOLLOL..good that I am not only the crazy oneBig smile..thanks for the companyHug
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

Love the  today epi update 
still cant watch the epi :Pppp
watch it asap..it was LOVELY!
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Oh Dear! Couldn't agree more. It's so touching to see that the two people who can really bring about a change in this man are his Wife and his Baby Embarrassed

LOVED the DaadiMaan scene! It was so touching to see him mention his Dad for the first time! And he looked like such a cute lil baby when he just came and sat down and became all shy. Hayeee. Embarrassed

And then when he tried to cool himself everytime he got mad at Geet and was asking her in a toned down voice "Geet .. ye tum kya kar rahi ho" cracked me uppp! ROFL His tone may have calmed down after she called him joker but his look said: "Ohhh how I wanna kill you right noww for calling me a joker!!" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Oh Dear! Couldn't agree more. It's so touching to see that the two people who can really bring about a change in this man are his Wife and his Baby Embarrassed

LOVED the DaadiMaan scene! It was so touching to see him mention his Dad for the first time! And he looked like such a cute lil baby when he just came and sat down and became all shy. Hayeee. Embarrassed

And then when he tried to cool himself everytime he got mad at Geet and was asking her in a toned down voice "Geet .. ye tum kya kar rahi ho" cracked me uppp! ROFL His tone may have calmed down after she called him joker but his look said: "Ohhh how I wanna kill you right noww for calling me a joker!!" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Z
I so agree..he looked so cute when he was trying to show himself calmed-down!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..even on the dining table when he said to dadi"dadi,..aap ise kuch kehti kyun nahi hai"ROFLROFLROFL..great exressions by GurmeetClap 

DMKJ_VB

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I agree Bul!!!! That scene today was so touching I had tears in my eyes!!! He has seen so much of the world but yet he did that scene with so much conviction - showing a small child innocense on his face and in his body language.. Love him more and more day by day!!!

Our Maan Singh Khurana is very much real in our lives dear... he has made a dent in our life, so big and so visible that even years after Geet ends, we will be missing the magic of Maan and will go back to live those moments over and over again!!!

Bul3

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

I agree Bul!!!! That scene today was so touching I had tears in my eyes!!! He has seen so much of the world but yet he did that scene with so much conviction - showing a small child innocense on his face and in his body language.. Love him more and more day by day!!!

Our Maan Singh Khurana is very much real in our lives dear... he has made a dent in our life, so big and so visible that even years after Geet ends, we will be missing the magic of Maan and will go back to live those moments over and over again!!!
@underlined-perfectly said!Star
..oh..don't even talk about it ending..thinking about life without watching Maan,makes me all sentiCry..but anyways no matter what,you rightly said-Maan is a very significant part of our lives and will always be in our hearts!Heart

EBasso

Go to top