Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampires...Sunlight...Vervain...Stake...Werewolves (Page 7)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Hey i just wanted to tell you guys that in yesterdays episode the little flash back really made me thought. The way Sid looked when Maithili said that they will be together forever. Side seemed tortured. I think Sid did have an affection for Maithili but he overcame it because he knew the consequences would be bad.

even i was thinking the same..after the FB...my whole opinion changed....its going TVD way....both bros in love with maithilli and both died because of maithilli....just like in TVD both bros falls in love with katherine and both died and turned into vampires because of katherine...the only difference in here is maithilli is a human while katherine is a vampire and she was very selfish...impatient...manipulative unlike maithilli who is exact mirror-image of piya

But then i recall that several times sid has said that they fought for the same girl. And brothers have the same choice. He buys it and SIds always got it type of things.

the whole FB just confused us.....i think it is going the TVD way....both bros loved the same girl....and maithilli chose abhayendra...that angers siddharth....we only saw abhay POV...we have to watch sid's POV and how he bacame a vampire

What do you think is the answer now? It is really confusing me!

me too confused so much...lets wait and watch...

dahi Groupbie
dahi
dahi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
ok ekta does not even need to match up to the story of tvd or twilight ...she can borrow or read p other vampire lore and literature...i was excited when they mentioned Nosferatu in piya's 'research' that wa the original name for a vampire and one of the first vampire movie...

ekta has scores of information she can borrow from or even be inspired from...books also written by L.J. Smith (the night world series) then there is Blade (the comics, the movie, the book, the tv series)...there are the original stories...biblical quotes, various myths in many cultures anything...all that info can keep her show going on for a very long long time and she would not have exhausted the possibilities and story lines...
the basic info on this band of vamps could be incorporated in piya's vampire lesson 101 from abhay...anything...even her own sleuthing would be a welcome change to the present track...i mean she took abhay's word on face value ''Vampires exist. I am one. Now leave me alone'' seriously?! did she not want to research?! even on maithali?! 

i mean if it was the original piya who stuck her nose everywhere she would ask and ask and ask until she was blue in the face.....but this one she just took that one answer and that was that. seriously when has him telling her to but out EVER stopped her...also if it was anyone not just piya anyone would have more questions anyone would be blown away by such a revelation...
Vampire: we exist
Normal human: WHAT!!?? (mind whizzing with a million questions...fight-flight response triggered...all notions of general knowledge blown away)
Vampire: oh and you are the doppelganger of my girlfriend who was alive over 200 years ago.
Normal human: (still processing thus speechless) 
Vampire: oh and also i don't want you to ask me any questions...AND i want u to stay away form me...BUT i will keep coming after u to insult u, accuse u of being a tart and play the general mind games. BUT don't come after me even after i run u over, kidnap u, heal u, insult u, kidnap u again, then throw u out of my car in the middle of he jungle just don't ask questions and leave me alone.
Normal Human : LIKE HELL I WONT!! AND LIKE HELL U WILL!!!

ps just my thoughts i apologise for hurting anyone
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dahi

ok ekta does not even need to match up to the story of tvd or twilight ...she can borrow or read p other vampire lore and literature...i was excited when they mentioned Nosferatu in piya's 'research' that wa the original name for a vampire and one of the first vampire movie...

ekta has scores of information she can borrow from or even be inspired from...books also written by L.J. Smith (the night world series) then there is Blade (the comics, the movie, the book, the tv series)...there are the original stories...biblical quotes, various myths in many cultures anything...all that info can keep her show going on for a very long long time and she would not have exhausted the possibilities and story lines...
the basic info on this band of vamps could be incorporated in piya's vampire lesson 101 from abhay...anything...even her own sleuthing would be a welcome change to the present track...i mean she took abhay's word on face value ''Vampires exist. I am one. Now leave me alone'' seriously?! did she not want to research?! even on maithali?! 

i mean if it was the original piya who stuck her nose everywhere she would ask and ask and ask until she was blue in the face.....but this one she just took that one answer and that was that. seriously when has him telling her to but out EVER stopped her...also if it was anyone not just piya anyone would have more questions anyone would be blown away by such a revelation...
Vampire: we exist
Normal human: WHAT!!?? (mind whizzing with a million questions...fight-flight response triggered...all notions of general knowledge blown away)
Vampire: oh and you are the doppelganger of my girlfriend who was alive over 200 years ago.
Normal human: (still processing thus speechless) 
Vampire: oh and also i don't want you to ask me any questions...AND i want u to stay away form me...BUT i will keep coming after u to insult u, accuse u of being a tart and play the general mind games. BUT don't come after me even after i run u over, kidnap u, heal u, insult u, kidnap u again, then throw u out of my car in the middle of he jungle just don't ask questions and leave me alone.
Normal Human : LIKE HELL I WONT!! AND LIKE HELL U WILL!!!

ps just my thoughts i apologise for hurting anyone

i agree with you completely...why only TVD and Twilight....other vampire stories too can be approach for stories.....

i haven't read "The Night World Series".....my friends and cousins told me...its a very good story written by L.J Smith...after TVD...
shaheen_memon Senior Member
shaheen_memon
shaheen_memon

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u.....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheen_memon

thanx yaar....

but right through sid....it is giving the thrills...and i am satisfied with it...from the sid of sid...but still others...i am abit disastified...lets see what happens
aaru19 Senior Member
aaru19
aaru19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
i think they use sunscreens!!!! lolLOL
btw i completely agree wid ur pov....
dnt knw where is dis story heading to....i think d cv's r also confused!!!Confused

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarub

i think they use sunscreens!!!! lolLOL
btw i completely agree wid ur pov....
dnt knw where is dis story heading to....i think d cv's r also confused!!!Confused

they are completely confused and loosing the plot....Angry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheen_memon

thanx yaar...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index