Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampires...Sunlight...Vervain...Stake...Werewolves (Page 6)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67350

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by --Pooja--

Great post Mages.....Smile
At dis point of time...d storyline has become so confusing....things r not making sense......
Bloopers can b forgiven but destroying perfectly good characters for no reason is such a waste...
 
i agree with you regarding the characters and storyline....by the karanika looks cute in your siggies.....i hope KMH 2 rocks....

Thanks..Embarrassed
Btw...u analysis was really good...d way u pointed out stuff was interesting.....
 
thanx yaar but then tdy after seeing the FB...i have a different opinion all the way....sid's double meaning just confuse me....
 
why he wants to revenge abhay......is it because abhay chose maithilli and not him? or is it because maithilli chose abhay and not him?....but from both part the revenge is really for the choosing part...he felt defeated.....a looser he felt...

Abhay is his younger brother....am more inclined to believe tat Sid is angry coz she Abhay...
Agree wid u...Sid hides his hurt for d lose beneath his cool,suave front...tats why probably he's after Abhay.....
But Abhay's character is confusing me even more.....how is he supposed to protect Piya when he basically is driving her away..... 
 
its nothing new from abhay side...since day 1..he is shown such a way....
 
even i want to believe that he is angry because maithilli is with abhay...and he loves her....
 
when panchi touched maithilli's pendant....he warned her not to touch this at all in his angry tone....and burned a picture in valentine's day....i think he was in love with maithilli....but then why i can't see love for piya...because they both resembles the same....he should have some pain...so tears...but no...he was shocked...angry and eyes filled with hatred
 
sid is so complicated than damon.....

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Joined: 26 December 2006
Posts: 8712

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Mages i agree with everything u sed so im not gonna repeat anything
i'll just say that alot of effort needs to be put into a supernatural show
time needs to be taken for research, shooting and the spl effects and all so they shud have a banks of epis so they can take time to shoot and edit
TVD is abt the main characters, elena,damon,stefan,caroline,etc but its also abt the town and its history n i think PKYEK shud be abt the town as well so there is more to show than just the same old stuff that we can predict

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 106880

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
i think they wanna show it in a different way because since vampire diaries and twilight have shown their creativity and imagination and pkyek wants to show it in a different version...thats what i think
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67350

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

Mages i agree with everything u sed so im not gonna repeat anything
i'll just say that alot of effort needs to be put into a supernatural show
time needs to be taken for research, shooting and the spl effects and all so they shud have a banks of epis so they can take time to shoot and edit
TVD is abt the main characters, elena,damon,stefan,caroline,etc but its also abt the town and its history n i think PKYEK shud be abt the town as well so there is more to show than just the same old stuff that we can predict

 
there is alot of difference between a supernatural show and a normal show.....and doing a supernatural show....alot of efforts...creativity and balance should be put into it.....and above all they need to the research abt the demon they are showing for example vampires...werewolves...witches....
 
in our show...the couples are beautiful....characters are wonderful.....but what is bad the repetative of dialogues....illogical tracks and kraps.....don't know how to present the characters and couples in the story...completely lost the main plot after sometime....lack of supernatural activities
 
i agree TVD is not only abt stefan-damon-katherine-elena-caroline-bonnie but also the history of mystic falls(in the book its fells church)......and how supernatural force tries to control the town but fails because of the team damon-stefan-elena-caroline-bonnie......
 
and if we see PKYEK from day 1...the old who narrated the story that the jungle has an history...a untold secret is hidden in there.....and even arnav in one of his FB have witness a vampire in the jungle and till now finding the secret abt what he saw....was it real...myth?.....but what we see abhay-sid-piya make the jungle as their home......hunting...crying....all in the jungle...and piya's fav place to get in danger....till now no secret came out from the jungle except for abhay-sid being vampires.....
 
i would love to know the history of dehradun jungle....even pravin(piya's uncle) warned piya to stay away from the jungle because its very dangerous and unwanted secrets has been hidden there for centuries....piya is a good detective...she should engage herself finding out the truth...team with abhay to save the town from vampires and demons.....infact the whole gang of PKYEK can team with Abhay-Sid-Piya to save the town from vampires....and demons....but what we see nothing chilling and thrilling.....except for sid....
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.-Kruti.S-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67350

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

i think they wanna show it in a different way because since vampire diaries and twilight have shown their creativity and imagination and pkyek wants to show it in a different version...thats what i think
 
this show has no creativity yaar...most of the scenes are copied from twilight...TVD.....and all ekta shows......
 
infact more than Twilight...TVD....they have stole ideas from ekta's normal show....look how predictable and illogical it looks...such traits are only shown in ekta's normal shows where there is no supernatual effects...but love stories and saas-bahu drama....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Joined: 16 October 2007
Posts: 7151

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by lovedkruti

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india Angry Cry


hey u can still watch the show,..my frds live in india and they watch it too...i mean they download it or watch it online...if u really want to watch the show from season 1 i can PM u the link Smile
 
well i am still watching season 1.....but yes i have missed the very first few episodes of TVD....can you pls post the links....


hey i was trying to PM u the link, Mages but ur PM dabba is full...so ya here it is :
i downloaded the whole thing from torrents so i m posting those links

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/the-vampire-diaries-season-1-all-22-episodes-t4085845.html

and there is one more :
http://isohunt.com/torrents/vampire+diaries

this second link has all the links from season 1 till date epis...

enjoy!!Smile
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Joined: 19 November 2010
Posts: 2446

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hey i just wanted to tell you guys that in yesterdays episode the little flash back really made me thought. The way Sid looked when Maithili said that they will be together forever. Side seemed tortured. I think Sid did have an affection for Maithili but he overcame it because he knew the consequences would be bad.

But then i recall that several times sid has said that they fought for the same girl. And brothers have the same choice. He buys it and SIds always got it type of things.

What do you think is the answer now? It is really confusing me!


Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67350

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by lovedkruti

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india Angry Cry


hey u can still watch the show,..my frds live in india and they watch it too...i mean they download it or watch it online...if u really want to watch the show from season 1 i can PM u the link Smile
 
well i am still watching season 1.....but yes i have missed the very first few episodes of TVD....can you pls post the links....


hey i was trying to PM u the link, Mages but ur PM dabba is full...so ya here it is :
i downloaded the whole thing from torrents so i m posting those links

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/the-vampire-diaries-season-1-all-22-episodes-t4085845.html

and there is one more :
http://isohunt.com/torrents/vampire+diaries

this second link has all the links from season 1 till date epis...

enjoy!!Smile
 
thanx yaar for the links...Big smile
 
sorry for my PM dabba....i have just cleared it....
 
once again thanx alot for the links...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index