Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampires...Sunlight...Vervain...Stake...Werewolves (Page 5)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

now,what I want badly :
*abhiya n sidchi scenes (nt sid-piya n abhay-sanaya ! Erhhh)
*abhay-piya silly fights 2 end asap
*the men in black in a power packed performance
*sidharth-maithli-abhayendra past 2 b revealed
*shaurya 2 b shown as a werewolf or else seriously,I dnt want 2 c him in d show
*piya 2 knw abt sid n take abhay's side 4ever

i totally second that....Big smileClap

I third that.. Shaurya is so perfect for being a werewolf... He is fun to be around... Quite a heart throb and he even changed Misha... for the bad! Tongue

yup shaurya is perfect for the werewolf track....but they are wasting him into a gay track.....and he is a hearthrob...and he will steal hearts with his big bad wolf imageEmbarrassedHeart...but those Cvs can't think further rather than a wolf track...pathetic....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloodline

Great post. There isnt a single word I don't agree with! 

thanx yaar for agreeing with me...i think sid just gave me the chills in my spine...he was scary tdyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Great post Mages.....Smile
At dis point of time...d storyline has become so confusing....things r not making sense......
Bloopers can b forgiven but destroying perfectly good characters for no reason is such a waste...

i agree with you regarding the characters and storyline....by the karanika looks cute in your siggies.....i hope KMH 2 rocks....
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

At dis point of time...d storyline has become so confusing....things r not making sense......
Bloopers can b forgiven but destroying perfectly good characters for no reason is such a waste...

i agree with you regarding the characters and storyline....by the karanika looks cute in your siggies.....i hope KMH 2 rocks....

Thanks..Embarrassed
Btw...u analysis was really good...d way u pointed out stuff was interesting.....
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india Angry Cry

hey u can still watch the show,..my frds live in india and they watch it too...i mean they download it or watch it online...if u really want to watch the show from season 1 i can PM u the link Smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks..Embarrassed
Btw...u analysis was really good...d way u pointed out stuff was interesting.....

thanx yaar but then tdy after seeing the FB...i have a different opinion all the way....sid's double meaning just confuse me....

why he wants to revenge abhay......is it because abhay chose maithilli and not him? or is it because maithilli chose abhay and not him?....but from both part the revenge is really for the choosing part...he felt defeated.....a looser he felt...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india Angry Cry

hey u can still watch the show,..my frds live in india and they watch it too...i mean they download it or watch it online...if u really want to watch the show from season 1 i can PM u the link Smile

well i am still watching season 1.....but yes i have missed the very first few episodes of TVD....can you pls post the links....
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Thanks..Embarrassed

thanx yaar but then tdy after seeing the FB...i have a different opinion all the way....sid's double meaning just confuse me....

why he wants to revenge abhay......is it because abhay chose maithilli and not him? or is it because maithilli chose abhay and not him?....but from both part the revenge is really for the choosing part...he felt defeated.....a looser he felt...

Abhay is his younger brother....am more inclined to believe tat Sid is angry coz she Abhay...
Agree wid u...Sid hides his hurt for d lose beneath his cool,suave front...tats why probably he's after Abhay.....
But Abhay's character is confusing me even more.....how is he supposed to protect Piya when he basically is driving her away..... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index