Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india 😡 😭
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india 😡 😭

well i live in singapore...so it airs on channel 5 which is a singapore channel which airs all english programmes...reality shows...news of singapore....

TVD comes on every saturday 10.00pm-11pm...
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i simply liked ur post........i like this show n dnt miss even a single episode of it.......i like abhiya n other characters..(except shnaya)......yet i feel that this show lacks something.....supernaturalism is nto being justified properly in it......

i agree with u that they arnt showing actual life of vamps.....i admit that its a love story but there shud be some logic......after all..abhay n family r vamires....yet..they dnt behav like vampires......

over all..i love this show n abhiya.....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

i simply liked ur post........i like this show n dnt miss even a single episode of it.......i like abhiya n other characters..(except shnaya)......yet i feel that this show lacks something.....supernaturalism is nto being justified properly in it......

i agree with u that they arnt showing actual life of vamps.....i admit that its a love story but there shud be some logic......after all..abhay n family r vamires....yet..they dnt behav like vampires......

over all..i love this show n abhiya.....

thanx for agreeing with me....even i love this show and AbhiYa...but then i wish we had more of the thrills in it.....like TVD and Twilight had for their due....not kraps and gay tracks....
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

thanx for agreeing with me....even i love this show and AbhiYa...but then i wish we had more of the thrills in it.....like TVD and Twilight had for their due....not kraps and gay tracks....

i havnt read or watched twilight......but i hav watched many english movies on vampires....they r not like this......
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant Post Mages,
you've have put down all that points wchich ever crossed my mind while watching PKYEK and also more.
The supernatural track is completely missing...I have not watched TVD fully but Twilight and even Trueblood is good. The filming and technical angle of Lord of the rings and Harry potter (don't laugh at me for comparing) are just super...but here everything is so poor in quality  when it comes to techwork. and direction.
The story is also haphazardly done...its a pathetic mix of typical BT boy-girl soap and TVD.
There's no logic to things happening here as you have explained about Abhay and Sid  having no prblems with sunlight.
There are no werewolves shown till date. No other vampire group.
In twilight everything is so well explained in the books as well as in movies...
The writers must think hard and choose b/w a normal love story a  vampire love story. If hey chosen the later they must do justice on the supernatural storyline and technical stuff. Otherwise the essence of the show is lost. 
If they cannot give us proper intense Abhiya scenes at least they can give us a solid storyline.

Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ummmm i read through this and i had the same question... And about all those twilight parts... Only one was right. The sparkling thing the others were all wrong. Sorry.

In twilight~
Vampires do have weaknesses. They need to be shred into peices and then burned or else they will just get back together...

James was killed by Edward but not by piercing the heart he took his head off... and then Alice, Jasper and Emmett took care of him. And James mates name is Victoria.

Jacob was not even a werewolf when James was alive... He come in New moon.

You read breaking dawn? Good... but dude get the concepts cleared or else you will not understand a thing of Breaking Dawn... Its got a lot of complex stuff...

Sorry if you didnt like it! I just wanted to give you an idea of the twilight part. I am still not familiar with the others so i wouldnt be able to say...
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

i totally second that....😃👏

I third that.. Shaurya is so perfect for being a werewolf... He is fun to be around... Quite a heart throb and he even changed Misha... for the bad! 😛
bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great post. There isnt a single word I don't agree with! 
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Great post Mages.....😊
At dis point of time...d storyline has become so confusing....things r not making sense......
Bloopers can b forgiven but destroying perfectly good characters for no reason is such a waste...