Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampires...Sunlight...Vervain...Stake...Werewolves (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Is it not foolishness for us to expect even 10% perfection of Vampire Diaries and Twilight from PKYEK?So forget logic and Bloopers... and enjoy the Show as long as it is watch worthy.

10% is just too much yaar...i expect only 1%.....PKYEK is nowhere near TVD and Twilight but since they have done a serial regarding vampires and love between a vampire and human...they should do their homework properly...thats what i expect....

they don't understand the meaning of supernatural.....

but i think you are right...no point finding logic in ekta shows....it have none at all.....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

now,what I want badly :
*abhiya n sidchi scenes (nt sid-piya n abhay-sanaya ! Erhhh)
*abhay-piya silly fights 2 end asap
*the men in black in a power packed performance
*sidharth-maithli-abhayendra past 2 b revealed
*shaurya 2 b shown as a werewolf or else seriously,I dnt want 2 c him in d show
*piya 2 knw abt sid n take abhay's side 4ever

i totally second that....Big smileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjna4

hey really nice post and all of the things u said in those oints are jst right

thanx yaar.....for agreeing with my POV

in twilight james gf name was victoria and to kill a vampire in twilight first of all they hav to rip their neck and then they hav to burn their body ans ya right these story has intensity and no such neck movements play and it has warewolf stuff dat is quite relevant and there edward smiles toooo

thanx again for clearing the James Gf name...i completely forgot...and yes thats how they kill vampires in twilight....and the werewolves part was the most interesting track of the story.....and yes i read that too edward smiles whenever he is with family and of course with his ladylove-wife bella...he is a sweetheart....i wish abhay too smiles like stefan...edward...damon....stefan-damon too loose their love but then they smile....open up with people....i wish abhay learns somethings from their elder brothers

and in my fav series TVD, to kill a vampire they hav to stab any wooden thing and its a story dat is of complexity and it is filled wid so much of supernatural and thrillness........... that u nevr know what is goin to happen next u jst hav to wait and read and watch................. it is soooo much thrilling that u become addicted it....... and here pkyek lacks supernatural and thrillness part

yes...in TVD....they have to stab a wooden stake right on the heart......and its fill with so much thrill...romance....friendship....secrets...it just makes us hook....

PKYEK lacks of supernatural..thrills...nowadays its loosing its main plot which is AbhiYa....if something makes me glued on the screen even now its just Siddharth Raichand/Mehra

and i guess there is prob with the storyline and if they are copying it den dey need to copy thriller part to cz supernatural and thrillness goes well wid together bt in pkyek we always know and guess what is goin to happen next

i agree with you...TVD and Twilight is so unpredictable and just make us hooked and desperate what is happening next...but PKYEK is just very predictable....especially the police track right now...i was very sure they forced in to frame abhay and sid will do the honour...now the next victim from sid would be shanaya.....abhay will be blamed and kabir would be the witness because he have seen the heated arguement outside piya's hostel.....more trouble for abhay in store and piya will be the support and she will find out the truth abt sid...and release abhay....AbhiYa will team up to protect panchi from falling in love with sid but here maybe there is a twist sid might have feelings for panchi....piya-panchi MU regarding sid....then the truth to panchi-misha that piya is arnav's daughter and their sister....how predictable....

--sunshine--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Hats off to topic maker for writing this beautiful topic..mages you expressed every single thing which i wanted to say..awesome job yaar..nothing more left to say

thanx yaar for agreeing with me...its high time the CVs pull up the socks and give some real thrill in the show rather than a utter nonsense gay krap

SimplyAparajita

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india Angry Cry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india Angry Cry

well i live in singapore...so it airs on channel 5 which is a singapore channel which airs all english programmes...reality shows...news of singapore....

TVD comes on every saturday 10.00pm-11pm...
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i simply liked ur post........i like this show n dnt miss even a single episode of it.......i like abhiya n other characters..(except shnaya)......yet i feel that this show lacks something.....supernaturalism is nto being justified properly in it......

i agree with u that they arnt showing actual life of vamps.....i admit that its a love story but there shud be some logic......after all..abhay n family r vamires....yet..they dnt behav like vampires......

over all..i love this show n abhiya.....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

i simply liked ur post........i like this show n dnt miss even a single episode of it.......i like abhiya n other characters..(except shnaya)......yet i feel that this show lacks something.....supernaturalism is nto being justified properly in it......

i agree with u that they arnt showing actual life of vamps.....i admit that its a love story but there shud be some logic......after all..abhay n family r vamires....yet..they dnt behav like vampires......

over all..i love this show n abhiya.....

thanx for agreeing with me....even i love this show and AbhiYa...but then i wish we had more of the thrills in it.....like TVD and Twilight had for their due....not kraps and gay tracks....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index