Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampires...Sunlight...Vervain...Stake...Werewolves (Page 2)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
u voiced my thoughts yaar..

Its a "supernatural love story" but we hardly get any instance of it..we only hv luv triangles n square n so on..let me count 4 myself
Abhay-piya-sid
Abhay-piya-kabir
Panchi-sid-T
Panchi-sid-piya
Mish-shankar-shaurya

Did I miss anything ? Gosh,i tell u yaar I hate the gay track lyk anything ! N I think mish can enact the role of bonie perfectly..

We got so romantic abhiya moments in the beginning when they were strangers ! N now,when both knw that they love each other,we r getting whatt ??? Only eye lock ! That too rare nowadays.

N 4get abt sunlight,.how cum abhay survived that fire ?? No logic at all !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Niyu-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

u voiced my thoughts yaar..

Its a "supernatural love story" but we hardly get any instance of it..we only hv luv triangles n square n so on..let me count 4 myself
Abhay-piya-sid
Abhay-piya-kabir
Panchi-sid-T
Panchi-sid-piya
Mish-shankar-shaurya

one more you leave yaar...its Abhayendra-Maithilli-Siddharth.....Shaurya-Angad-Tracker....Abhay-Piya-T....Kabir-Piya-T.......only triangles...square...rectangle...nothing called supernatural
Did I miss anything ? Gosh,i tell u yaar I hate the gay track lyk anything ! N I think mish can enact the role of bonie perfectly..

me too.....hate it like anything.....yup misha can do a perfect bonnie....shanker can be alaric slatzman....shaurya can be werewolf....any angle can be done to this track...why gay

We got so romantic abhiya moments in the beginning when they were strangers ! N now,when both knw that they love each other,we r getting whatt ??? Only eye lock ! That too rare nowadays.

i agree....they are forgetting the main essence of the story which is AbhiYa....its really irritating..nowadays no SidChi scenes too

N 4get abt sunlight,.how cum abhay survived that fire ?? No logic at all !

yup no logic at all....fire is death for vampires...and i wonder how abhay survives it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
uff finally ppl did agree with the TM....m glad u made this post Mages....
really was needed....nd TVD - m obsessed with it at the moment...they have handled everything so perfectly inspired from the book, nd ur right Nina is an amazing actress...the way she potrays both the characters is mind blowing and applaud worthy for sure....they are on a month break rgt now...2 more weeks to go and they will air next epi on 5th april and i freaking cant wait...LOL

i wish PKYEK had given me the same feeling Ouch

--AROMAL--

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Is it not foolishness for us to expect even 10% perfection of Vampire Diaries and Twilight from PKYEK?So forget logic and Bloopers... and enjoy the Show as long as it is watch worthy.
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
now,what I want badly :
*abhiya n sidchi scenes (nt sid-piya n abhay-sanaya ! Erhhh)
*abhay-piya silly fights 2 end asap
*the men in black in a power packed performance
*sidharth-maithli-abhayendra past 2 b revealed
*shaurya 2 b shown as a werewolf or else seriously,I dnt want 2 c him in d show
*piya 2 knw abt sid n take abhay's side 4ever
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hey really nice post and all of the things u said in those oints are jst right

in twilight james gf name was victoria and to kill a vampire in twilight first of all they hav to rip their neck and then they hav to burn their body ans ya right these story has intensity and no such neck movements play and it has warewolf stuff dat is quite relevant and there edward smiles toooo

and in my fav series TVD, to kill a vampire they hav to stab any wooden thing and its a story dat is of complexity and it is filled wid so much of supernatural and thrillness........... that u nevr know what is goin to happen next u jst hav to wait and read and watch................. it is soooo much thrilling that u become addicted it....... and here pkyek lacks supernatural and thrillness part

and i guess there is prob with the storyline and if they are copying it den dey need to copy thriller part to cz supernatural and thrillness goes well wid together bt in pkyek we always know and guess what is goin to happen next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--AnamikaSJain

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hats off to topic maker for writing this beautiful topic..mages you expressed every single thing which i wanted to say..awesome job yaar..nothing more left to say
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

uff finally ppl did agree with the TM....m glad u made this post Mages....
really was needed....nd TVD - m obsessed with it at the moment...they have handled everything so perfectly inspired from the book, nd ur right Nina is an amazing actress...the way she potrays both the characters is mind blowing and applaud worthy for sure....they are on a month break rgt now...2 more weeks to go and they will air next epi on 5th april and i freaking cant wait...LOL

i wish PKYEK had given me the same feeling Ouch

TVD just made hooked too...oh my god i just love my Damon Salvatore.....he excites me...raises my heartbeats....makes me drool on him...love him...obsessed with him.....he is all rounder....Damon Salvatore is only made for Ian...he rocks the show....whenever he is drunk and very sad he just breaks my heart

Nina is amazing actress....she brought both Elena and Katherine to a complete different level.....she made both characters so unpredicatble and what a amazing transition from katherine to elena....and elena to katherine......her chemistry with both paul(stefan) and Ian(damon) just rocks but i love her most with Ian....such a natural chemistry.....

i am really obsessed with TVD......in singapore its airing the season 1.....

this saturday they are going to air the episode of stefan being kidnapped by frederick and gang due to 1864 enimity with Salvatore brothers to complete sentence revenge on Salvatore Brothers...Alaric-Damon-Elena team up to save Stefan...its going to be awesome...i just can't wait...DeLena scenes in the rainEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

thanx for agreeing with me...

-Kruti.S-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index