Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Ummmm i read through this and i had the same question... And about all those twilight parts... Only one was right. The sparkling thing the others were all wrong. Sorry.

its ok yaar....actually to be honest i did read twilight series but at times the story is abit complicated to understand...and also its been long since i have the read the story too so i forgot certain part of the story...thanx for reminding....i am going to read it again....then start my breaking dawn

In twilight~
Vampires do have weaknesses. They need to be shred into peices and then burned or else they will just get back together...

no wonder i got confused on that part....thanx alot for telling me...now i get the picture of the story

James was killed by Edward but not by piercing the heart he took his head off... and then Alice, Jasper and Emmett took care of him. And James mates name is Victoria.

nopes....i know edward did not pierce james through the heart....staking is taken from the TVD...the vampires in the book and series stake vampires through the heart using a wooden stick or anything sharp in wooden to kill vampires.....i know twilight doesn't have staking part..they dont stake to kill vampires....i know this part very well....it was a clear killed in the first place

Jacob was not even a werewolf when James was alive... He come in New moon.

i know that too....jacob was introduce as a friend of bella in twilight...we get to know more abt him in new moon......and i hated bella for playing with his feelings when she very well knew what jacob felt for her.....she too confused between edward-jacob because she feels for both but then ultimately her heart only beats for edward

You read breaking dawn? Good... but dude get the concepts cleared or else you will not understand a thing of Breaking Dawn... Its got a lot of complex stuff...

i agree..thanx alot yaar...now i want to read the book all over again because its been a long time and forgotten some facts in it...thats why i got confused

Sorry if you didnt like it! I just wanted to give you an idea of the twilight part. I am still not familiar with the others so i wouldnt be able to say...

no yaar i love it....though i read twilight and the vampire diaries....but to be honest twilight is a bit complicated to understand....unlike the vampire diaries...

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Brilliant Post Mages,

you've have put down all that points wchich ever crossed my mind while watching PKYEK and also more.
The supernatural track is completely missing...I have not watched TVD fully but Twilight and even Trueblood is good. The filming and technical angle of Lord of the rings and Harry potter (don't laugh at me for comparing) are just super...but here everything is so poor in quality  when it comes to techwork. and direction.
The story is also haphazardly done...its a pathetic mix of typical BT boy-girl soap and TVD.
There's no logic to things happening here as you have explained about Abhay and Sid  having no prblems with sunlight.
There are no werewolves shown till date. No other vampire group.
In twilight everything is so well explained in the books as well as in movies...
The writers must think hard and choose b/w a normal love story a  vampire love story. If hey chosen the later they must do justice on the supernatural storyline and technical stuff. Otherwise the essence of the show is lost. 
If they cannot give us proper intense Abhiya scenes at least they can give us a solid storyline.

i completely agree with you yaar...and tdys episode just confused me completely.....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

I third that.. Shaurya is so perfect for being a werewolf... He is fun to be around... Quite a heart throb and he even changed Misha... for the bad! 😛

yup shaurya is perfect for the werewolf track....but they are wasting him into a gay track.....and he is a hearthrob...and he will steal hearts with his big bad wolf image😳❤️...but those Cvs can't think further rather than a wolf track...pathetic....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: bloodline

Great post. There isnt a single word I don't agree with! 

thanx yaar for agreeing with me...i think sid just gave me the chills in my spine...he was scary tdy😳😳😳
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pooja--

Great post Mages.....😊

At dis point of time...d storyline has become so confusing....things r not making sense......
Bloopers can b forgiven but destroying perfectly good characters for no reason is such a waste...

i agree with you regarding the characters and storyline....by the karanika looks cute in your siggies.....i hope KMH 2 rocks....
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree with you regarding the characters and storyline....by the karanika looks cute in your siggies.....i hope KMH 2 rocks....

Thanks..😳
Btw...u analysis was really good...d way u pointed out stuff was interesting.....
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

I wish I could watch TVD,but no CW in india 😡 😭

hey u can still watch the show,..my frds live in india and they watch it too...i mean they download it or watch it online...if u really want to watch the show from season 1 i can PM u the link 😊
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pooja--

Thanks..😳
Btw...u analysis was really good...d way u pointed out stuff was interesting.....

thanx yaar but then tdy after seeing the FB...i have a different opinion all the way....sid's double meaning just confuse me....

why he wants to revenge abhay......is it because abhay chose maithilli and not him? or is it because maithilli chose abhay and not him?....but from both part the revenge is really for the choosing part...he felt defeated.....a looser he felt...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

hey u can still watch the show,..my frds live in india and they watch it too...i mean they download it or watch it online...if u really want to watch the show from season 1 i can PM u the link 😊

well i am still watching season 1.....but yes i have missed the very first few episodes of TVD....can you pls post the links....
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

thanx yaar but then tdy after seeing the FB...i have a different opinion all the way....sid's double meaning just confuse me....

why he wants to revenge abhay......is it because abhay chose maithilli and not him? or is it because maithilli chose abhay and not him?....but from both part the revenge is really for the choosing part...he felt defeated.....a looser he felt...

Abhay is his younger brother....am more inclined to believe tat Sid is angry coz she Abhay...
Agree wid u...Sid hides his hurt for d lose beneath his cool,suave front...tats why probably he's after Abhay.....
But Abhay's character is confusing me even more.....how is he supposed to protect Piya when he basically is driving her away.....