Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Sahara One's Hanuman Serial - New Mytho! (Page 2)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
U knowww, it would be so awesome if Dara Singhji came again to play Hanumanji.Big smile Yes, he's too old now, but again, Hanumanji as a character was also very elder to Ram during Ramayan, so nothing wrong in showing an old actor for Hanumanji, na?Embarrassed I also would not mind Vikram ji to play Hanuman, he was not the best in Ramayan, but he was not that bad either I think, he did good during the fighting scenes.

I can't wait to watch Bal Hanuman leelas !! I never watched Mahavir hanuman so I missed that story in that serial.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Waiting for this. Raj Premi, the person who played the role of Hanuman in Jai Hanuman would be also a good choice for the role of Hanuman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Just found this promo of the new serial:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
The actor seems OK as per looks. I would have preferred a guy with better build. At least its better than the new Sagar Ramayan's Hanuman or Mahavir Hanuman. Still Dara Singh rocks. I even liked the Hanuman from Sanjay Khan's Jai Hanuman.Tongue 
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Dara Singh is definitely the best Hanuman, but I rather liked ASR's Hanuman Vikram Sharma) as well...he wasn't the best, but he was pleasant to look at and acted well. I also liked Sanjay Khan's Hanuman, and also the Hanuman that Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna used during the Poundrak track.

This guy looks alright...I hope he will live up to our expectations! Btw, did anyone catch the guy planning Ram? Does any of you know who it is?

And is it just me, or does the Sita resemble ASR's Kaikeyi?Shocked
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
You know Lalitha, I felt the Ramayan's Hanuman was too short heighted, lacked the broad build of Hanuman we imagine and the guy even had problems in delivering dialogues properly with the makeup on his face. I liked only Vivishan and Shiva in that show.Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index