Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Sahara One's Hanuman Serial - New Mytho!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Tellybuzz just published an article on a new mytho which the Sagars are directing on the life of Bajrangbali Hanuman. There was once a Mahavir Hanuman which aired on Colors' channel, but it became a flop with viewers because of the mediocre technology and lapses in storyline, and this new venture of the Sagars is being supported by the channel since it produced many other mythos before which became popular with viewers.

I really hope this mytho also becomes a success, I would love to see a show based solely on the life of Hanumanji.Big smile

-Janu

Sahara One gears up for a mytho on Hanuman..

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 | 6:36:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Sahara One gears up for a mytho on Hanuman..

Sahara One and Sagar Arts are now planning a mythological show on the life of Hanuman..

Sahara One which has come up with various mythological shows like Mata Ki Chowki and Ganesh Leela is now planning yet another large scale venture with Sagar Arts which will be based on the life and journey of Mahavir Hanuman..

Our source states, "The show is at a very initial stage with the casting process still on. The mytho is being produced by Sagar Arts and is tentatively titled 'Jay Jay Jay Bajarangbali'".

Talking about the concept our khabroo says, "The show will execute the whole journey of Hanuman from childhood to the span of time where he goes to Lanka, as the Dhoot of Lord Ram. There would be a bit of Ramayan also shown, but the show on the whole will majorly focus on the life of Lord Hanuman".

A spokesperson associated with the show confirmed that Sahara One and Sagar Arts are working on such a concept.

We tried contacting Mushtaq Shiekh, Creative Director, Sahara One and even sent him a text message, but did not get any reply till the time we filed the story.

Watch this space for more details on the show...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa...ASB100...Vishakha_Sakhi

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to watch it..i hope we get a new angle on hanumanji..I especially wanted to watch a show about him from the sagar arts family..i like their shows! :) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Wow, great news! Can't wait! I've watched bits of Mahavir Hanuman and saw Mandar Jadahv act as Ram. Wasn't overall impressed by the show though. Hope this will be better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya...ASB100.....RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
That's good news, always love to hear that there will be one more mytho (and consequently one less saas-bahu drama LOL) to watch on tv... I only hope that a) they pick an AWEsomeeee Hanuman since Dara Singh set the bar so high, and b) they don't follow the lead of Sahara's other "mytho" Mata Ki Chowki... if you haven't seen it and what it's turned into, you're better off... trust me Ermm

Edited by lola610 - 09 March 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaRehanism..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
@Jhanvi,

I know, I really hope the Sagars live up to our expectations with this show, hope it will be good.Smile

@Aishu,

I know, same here...the first two episodes of Mahavir Hanuman were okay, but then it got really boring...in general though, I did not like the dark brooding settings, perhaps they would fit in a Hollywood movie, but not in a mytho where we expect some colorful glowing settings. I did not get to the part where Mandar Jadav entered the show, because I quit during the Bal Hanuman leelas. But I think the show was cut midway because of highly low TRPs, right?

@Lola,

Haha, nice way of putting it, one Saas-bahu soap less indeed.ROFL I think we'll always have a special place in our hearts for Dara Singh, he created a permanent niche for himself as Lord Hanuman, but you're right that they should choose a good actor. Even if other actors are good, a show is not watchable if the main character is mediocre, know what I mean?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMagadhSundari

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awesome news! DancingI too hope it lives up to our expectations! Can't wait to see who they cast as Lord Hanuman! Big smile

Thanks for sharing the article here Janu. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i hope they show they complete the show .... as left JSK and MH in between .............

stupidly im talking about completing .. LOL its not started as yet

Debipriya

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing. I also hope Sagars wont mess up this time..but Sahara is not a popular channel so I dont know if ratings will be well...

Debipriya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index