India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Heart-touching!

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
So I haven't done this in a while for any show but today's Ladoo episode forced me to make a post.

Firstly I am so glad that Tanisha didn't marry Adi she totally deserves better especially after the stunt he pulled today. But one thing I know is Amaji is so going to regret her new Bahu she totally didn't want to get married she was forced to by her dad and she could say nothing else. I am so looking forward to tommorow when Tanisha is walking out LOL

Ok but this is not what I wanted to talk about it was the Dia and Tanisha scene Embarrassed

It was so heart -touching Dia went to apolgise for everything that happened she felt so guilty for her family's behaviour, but without saying anything a lot was said between them.

The tears in Dia's eye, she felt so bad to be associated with the family and even though she wanted to help Tanisha out there was nothing she could do, it was really sad.

Tanisha hugging her, was so sad because Dia didn't want her to go, she was losing a friend she had made.

I kind of hope that Tanisha's character doesn't end here, I want Amaji to repent the mistake she made my forcing Tanisha to break the marriage.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyluvscidHesperusAurora.PemaKarporadtEAREYExTimax

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Beautifully Written Nikita!Clap
I agree! i am happy that Tanisha saved herself and her family from life-time torture!
And Dia was undoubtedly sweet!
Dia-Tanisha bonding had been sweet too!
The way Tanisha used to feel bad for her everytime she was insulted.....Day Dreaming
But I am sure Tanisha will have a comeback!
Also, I loved the scene where Dia delibrately dropped her handkerchief to avoid Dinesh touching her feet. And Karan hid himself in the crowd!Hug Awwwww......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyluvscidHesperusPemaKarpoEAREYEnikita_88

abbyluvscid Senior Member
abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
what a wonerful post!!! ClapBig smile  i felt really happy for tanisha- she should have done that earlier, but better late than never! poor thing ragini, hope she's on the good side!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperusnikita_88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top