Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF- Judaai-last chapter updated page 11 (Page 7)

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
8-

He came back from office, in a shock state. There was everyone sitting down in the main hall. Thinking what to do. He comes in ans speaks out as he doesn't want to loose the chance : Jigar did you meet Gopi today, don't lie?

Jigar who was shocked : nahi bhai

Aehem: acha, to phir who was it i saw, with Gopi, Sidhaarth and his wife then if it wasn't you.

Jigar couldn't speak. Everyone was left shock,mouth wide open,then he speaks: yes it was me

Aehem: acha,

He goes upstairs, thinking what is this all about. Sidharth looks suspicious to me. He knows something which everyone knows and something else which we all don't know. What could it be?

Sidharth in his room, doors closed,looking at his childhood picture with his family. Since childhood he was sent to boarding school as he was getting spoilt everyday. After all what was the secret that he came back to the Modi house. Was there a relationship between him and them, He came back for Gopi and something else, To see the Modi house again.

What could it be.

He was crying, tears in his eyes, with his twin brother, in the pic, and the family. He looked at everyones pic. He put the pic back under the bed. He wiped his tears and thought in 2 weeks everything will be revealed to everyone about Gopi but he had to make sure, no one knew who he was.

Who's twin brother is he?

Back in the hall, he came and sat down and started questioning Aehem.

Sidharth: why did you not stop Gopi when she left?

Aehem: well i just couldn't, there was no time, she had already walked out of the house.

Sidharth: i will ask you the rest of the questions later on, i don't think its appropriate in front of everyone.

Later on, Rashi was getting fed up with all the natak, and went back to her old routine, she had to find out everything.

After a week, Gopi was sleeping. She wasn't feeling well at all. She was under care of the doctor and some nurses.

Aehem felt something was wrong, Gopi was in pain, he had to go to her, but he forgot the way.

He went to his mother's room and sat down beside her and put his head on her lap, and started to cry. He was missing her for sure. Koki had tears in her eyes. What could she do? She was happy, he regrets what he done, he wanted her back, spend some time before her delivery.

Koki: don't worry, i bring her back, i will tell sid to get her back, but promise me, you will not shout at her one bit, and take care of her always.

He promises and goes to sidhaarth and koki speaks: aehem wants her back, go and bring her back here. Today now.

Sidharth had tears in his eyes, finally he has realised after his plan of his. He leaves and goes to his house, and tells Diya to pack her clothes. He brings Gopi down and makes her sit in the car. Diya brings her luggage and medicine and gives it to her.

They leave.

will they be face to face. will sidhaarth truth be revealed to the whole family. Will koki or rashi find his diary and his childhood, pictures. What will happen? Find out soon.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 March 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccappacuino5ElizaKawaChaudhrytmchavvi16.SajnaVe.

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ayesha ji mind blowing. continue please. update soon please
-Ankita- Senior Member
-Ankita-
-Ankita-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Im confused
Gopi got pregnant with one touch?
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
yes one touch

he squeezed her arm properly, which made her hurt and his hand prints with 5 fingers were on her arm.

u still confused ankita.

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thats funny
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yea but this really happens in real life too rubina.
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ok
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Sidharth had tears in her eyes, finally he has realised after his plan of his. He leaves and goes to his house, and tells Diya to pack her clothes. He brings Gopi down and makes her sit in the car. Diya brings her luggage and medicine and gives it to her.

They leave.

9-

Sidhaarth was half way through the motorway, while on the other hand, Koki sees something on the floor in his bedroom. She sees a photo of her family, with Her 2nd twin. Aehem twin brother, 5 minutes younger than him. They didn't look like twins at all in childhood, She remembers their childhood days, while Aehem comes in and sees the pic. He sees his twin brother in it. He gets tears in is eyes and starts to miss him. They start to wonder how come Sidhaarth has the pic, They see the diary under the mattress not tucked in properly. While Sidhaarth thinking about the past.

Aehem and koki reads the diary and shocked to read what was written. What was written in it, Who is Sidhaarth? Why does he have all these pics. They were confused. Surely they had to ask him for sure.

At the door, there comes sidhaarth and gopi. The door bell rings. Mani opens it with rashi beside her. Rashi has tears in her eyes seeing her state, her feet all swelled up. How she was in pain walking. They both hug, and rashi broke down. Hetal sees her in this state. And goes up to her: Mani, thali laikar aao, jao. aur koki aur aehem ko laikar ao.

Koki and Aehem both come outside with the frame and the diary. They see Gopi and gets tears. Aehem goes up to her. Hetal done the aarti. Aehem brings her in carefully while she was looking at him as how much he has changed since the past 7 months. Nani was present. Gopi sits beside Nani and Rashi puts the cushion behind her and under her feet. She was soo weak.

Koki: gopi, yeh kya, hai, tumhari pao, swollen? Rashi, put oil on it.

Rashi begins to put oil on it and Aehem turns around and says: sid, how come this frame of ours was in your room, its really old, in a frame.

Sidhaarth was shocked, unable to speak, Gopi sees it and says: Sidhaarth have strength and tell them. Go speak out or ill tell them.

Sidhaarth still unable to speak up.

Koki: aur yeh diary, tells us about ur childhood days, how u spend time here in the modi house, going to boarding school. Who are you.

Sidhaarth walks up to the temple and gets courage: I am your twin, Aaryan, Aaryan Modi. Who had been sent to Boarding school, because i was getting spoilt everyday.

Everyone is shocked, camera zooms in to all of them, especially at parag, Koki, Kinjal and Aehem. They were stunned. After all these years, their brother, son in front of them. Jigar who has all these tears in his eyes, he was there with him making him do all the work,  but still he never notices his brother was there.

The camera all zooms in to everyone.

Sid/Aaryan, who has tears in his eyes, facing, the temple, trying to stop crying. He then speaks: that little boy, who kept on saying i don't want to go, don't send me, but no one heard his voice, his heartbeats, but what could all of you do, i was spoilt, i had to get treated which my punishment was, to separate from all of you. That boy, who always been jealous  of aehem, how he got full marks which always disappointed me as i always had 75% and him 99% in tests.

Gopi who was sitting there, looking and smiling as he spoke out the truth. She calls, his wife, Dr diya, at the modi mansion.

Sid/ Aaryan: i always been quiet in boarding school, kept away from everyone, never paid attention to anyone except the studies, got what i wanted, went to Uni, got in the course of medication and became a doctor. Who has bhd in medicine. A successful doctor, in Mumbai and Rajkot. Who has changed my name, Identity. To kya huwa, Modi naam laga kar, bohot bara mard dho ga, nahi, i made my own identity and became successful.

Now am infront of you, i know you all cannot, accept me, recognize me, but how can you all.

Aehem who was in shock, goes up to him and touches his shoulder from behind. Aaryan puts his hand on top, and turns around. They both hug, and took their brotherly pain out. Koki who was behind who had her head down, suddenly starts to have pain her heart. Dr diya runs and everyone. Aaryan, take her to the room quick.

Aehem and Aaryan takes her to the room. Dr diya and few nurses go in with her and closes the door. They start to do her check up. It was taking long. Too long.

Diya comes out and says : she had a heart attack, she got a severe shock, she needs rest, she is calling aaryan and aehem in, please go.

While they go in, everyone sits down in the main hall and gopi speaks up: nani, yeh aaryan ki biwi dr diya, who cures pregnancy and heart attack patients.

Everyone blesses her, and they all wait.

It was night time, everyone has dinner, Aehem and Aaryan comes and sits down. Diya and Rashi are serving, they notices gopi wasn't there.

Hetal: i know you are thinking where is gopi, she is in the room, having rest, she is in pain. Aehem you go up after you ate and talk to her.

will they both start talking? will everyone again accept aaryan/ sidhaarth again
what will happen? read on to find out

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccappacuino5Chaudhrytmchavvi16.SajnaVe.

Go to top