Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- Judaai-last chapter updated page 11 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

Bhumika18

Bhumika18

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Awesome story :)

a very stupid question though! may be I missed it while I was reading, how did gopi get pregnant exactly if ahem says he didn't do anything and gopi saying the same?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Judaai-last chapter updated page 11 (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
exactly

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Ok ahen has touched her and dragged her in to the room so many times hasn't he, so what happened was and how she got preggie, will be in the next chapter while I am going to introduce the new character him and gopi will do a natak infornt of ahem so he realize the truth and gopi will tell the new character how she got preggie just relax friends will be told in the next chapter ,

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
when r u updating next chapter. ayesha please do it today. thanks

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
anothet one ayesha....seriously u are awesome....i just happened 2 read this...and now that u hav given the precap for the next part, i'm dying 2 read it...

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Am updatin it in a few hours time, guests are over so it be a a bit late,

Thank madhu no worries in 2 hours the chapter will be on the way :) the new character will be called Sidharth kapoor, a guy who works in a social work thing with gopi who knws some of the truth about Gopi and eventually will help her out.

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
update soon ayesha. thanks

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

5-

Sidharth kapoor, a worker, who works with gopi came to know about her ife, he still didn't know half of the truth. Truth that he never knows, but what would it be ?

Sidharth kapoor who will find out how gopi got pregnant and how she left the house before he could stop her. He had to find out and make them one again.

Sidharth goes to gopi and asks her everything and what was this about ?

Gopi : let me tell you but, I dnt want anyone to know, I mean no one but I need your help to make aehem realise about me, what I am and about this baby. Here it is. That day, when nani, first came to the house, aehem brought me back from mami house I found out, he brought me here by nani sake, then koki makes us promise to help each other, be kind and respect each other, aehem was shocked he never wanted to do all this, he hated one bit of me, everything he could not stand me, haule haule, we started to do pretense in from of nani and everyone but I didn't know he will fall in love, will be feeling something for me, then I turned pregnant, how, ill tell you? I was ill. Severe ill. He forgot all his anger, ego, hateness etc and came to me. He sat beside me and took care of me. I realsed I was on the bed. I quyickly stood up, and was going to do my bedding on the floor. I did it but stopped by him and says : what's the point, ur unwell. He picked me up, put me on the bed, kissed my forehed, I went to sleep. He put his hand on my bare skin, my stomach, I got butterflies inside me. The next day, he again took care of me, I couldn't realise what was happening to him, he again kissed my foehead and slep beside me, by putting his arm around my stomach and touched me.

Sidharth listening from behind

Gopi: how he shouted at me, after the cockroach scene, just after that touch I had started to feel sick and unwell, then after 3 weeks I fell behosh, then check by the doctor that I was 3 weeks pregnant, 3 weeks pregnant. We could not understand anything, nothing how he said I never touched me in life, a guy who never look back in life and think ahead said that my own husband, that guy who took care of me when I was unwell, how he kissed my forehead, hugged me, and trouched my stomach. Now I had left home, all these 6 months I struggled, how my feets are swollen, how I don't have anyone to help me in these difficult situations, I always wanted him part in my life, now what shall I do to make him realise, what? Tell me sidharth, can't we think and do some pretense in front of him to make him jealous. Tell me ?

She broke down and starts to cry while sidharth got a plan, he told her everything, the pretense, how to make him jealous and bring him back to you. It was fixed. Now sidharth will go to the modi house to stay for a month to change him and now koki was brought in. Koki was pleased that this plan will bring them back together.

What will happen now? Will gohem be together with sid help ? Do read on and find out the new twist.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 March 2011 at 5:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccappacuino5ElizaKawapiyushimadhu_sridharChaudhrytmpeg_pionnechavvi16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top