Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I read them all in one go, and loved them all, Ahem's twin brother, good idea, 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Some one there to compete with him now not jigar someone who will get half of the shares of him both be jealous, someone who will get irritate by each other
Wonder how will that be like shilpa lmao
Next part cricket match against both twins. Gopi pregnant won't play. Bad thing gnna happen but.
I love this idea twins sharing half of the property wonder why never came in my mind before :)
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So I'm confused....Did  a chapter a while ago did Gopi tell Sid that she got pregnant becASUe Ahem squeezed her arm tightly???
Im confused? please explain!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Yes there was a chapter where gopi told sid everything I think its either cha 5/6 or 7 check one of them. It should be there in this ff
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What???? I too am confused...How can somebody get pregnant with squeeze of arm???
ADAM_HABIBA thumbnail
HEY AYESHA_78
ur story is super interesting...love ur new storyline...wishing it would actually be telecast like the same way...but as like how some people have a confusion in their mind...i too wonder how in one touch...he squeezed her hand and she got pregnant...how is that possible???...its very confusing...maybe ahem was sick or something...or all of a sudden he felf the "thing" for gopi and "it" happened suddenly between them...till now i dont think ahem actually realised how gopi became pregnant...becos at one part his like wondering all those things happened between him,,anita and gopi came in his life...all those anger on her...and changing his way towards her becos of his nani...and then she is pregnant....so dear pls tell us what was the actual reason that gopi got pregnant..:)...other then that...i loved ur story:)
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Ok ill change that thing again, sorry for the confusion friends 1st thing when I open my laptop
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Maybe I forgot to write the actual reason coz that day, I was doing 2 things at a time. Thanks for liking, I will go back and change it.

I have checked the chapter again in my notes it says, Gopi was ill, so aehem forgot all his anger, pretence and took care of her all night - this is why she got pregnant. So I put something else on in the ch here
So sorry friends. What a error I did. Made all of u confused. May apologizes will be right back asap, away to change the chapter and post it later on .
Sorry again friends
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thanks id201, the story is already half way through
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Friends, I have edited that chapter agai, chapter 5 page 5
Read it again