Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF- Judaai-last chapter updated page 11

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

1 -

Koki had taken Rashi responsibility from now on, just as baa and her mother wanted. Gopi was washing the blankets and Rashi was watering the plants. Meanwhile they were doing that Koki comes and stops Gopi from doing it and tells her, ; From now on, you will do the work what Hetal tells you to do not me, go to Mota Bhabhi and leave the work here.

Gopi goes to the kitchen and starts to help hetal. Rashi stops doing the work she was doing, and koki tells her " from now on, you will do all the work I will tell you, not your mother in law '" " Go and wash the blankets" am standing here watching you.

Rashi gets scared and things: this kaagri won't leave me at all, now what difficulties has she started to make me do , oh lord help me"

Rashi starts to wash the blankets and stops mid way through. Koki sees her and starts to taunt her. She finally finishes 3 bedroom blankets and couldn't put it on the rope so Koki helped her while she was taunting at the same time.

After she had finished all the blankets from the house, Koki takes her to her room an

d tells her: sort my wardrobe out and iron all the clothes, not one single one should be burnt, do not touch the top shelf, the jeweleries.

Aehem comes inside and sees everything scattered around and sirks at her, doing the work. He speaks: mom, jewelery.

Koki gives him all the jewellery and he takes them and puts them in the safe in the study room and locks the door. Aehem goes to the kitchen and sees Gopi. He gathers the courage and coughs.

Gopi looks up and says: do you need anything ?

Aehem : can you give me milk.

Gopi who had made milk for Chirag but instead gave it to him and he leaves. Mani gives another milk and gopi takes it to Chirag, who was in his room. She knocks the door and gives it to him and leaves.

She goes to the room and sees he was standing in front of the mirror, locks the door and goes to change in her other sari. She comes out and started to do her bedding on the floor and takes her jewelery off and puts it in the cupboard.

She then lies down and goes t sleep. Aehem from behind is observing her, had a peaceful smile on his face and he himself instead of doing his work and leave the light on, goes to sleep. Gopi notices him not doing his work and completely ignores him. All she was thinking was, to leave the house after nani goes, no matter what how much Aehem ji has changed. He has started to respect me but the hope and trust I had before it was all gone. He has to gain the trust now.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 22 May 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subazminamanupamgfarha451288cappacuino5neteche_canusha.nushpiyushiAashna26sunshine33sahujawilddevil2010Chaudhrytmmadhu_sridharpeg_pionne-scarlett-Nihira-fanzee10avivakirkANJ4dumaschavvi16.SajnaVe.

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

-Ankita- Senior Member
-Ankita-
-Ankita-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Nice

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
new ff. thanks for it. please continue.

Tarantallegra

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Nice start, please continue soon

Tarantallegra

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Wonderful start! Focused Gopi...! Please continue soon!!!

Tarantallegra

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
A very different FF. I like this Gopi.

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

2-

Early in the morning, Rashi wakes up and quickly has a shower. She changes her clothes and comes downstairs and gets the milk. She takes it to the kitchen and puts sit beside the cooker. While leaving that she cleans the temple and decorates it. The temple was ready. She thought: now I have to change myself, I have to adjust myself, be like gopi, and don't annoy kakiji and listen to her, from now on she won't talk to her mother regarding to the issues in the house.

On the other hand, everyone is at the temple and wondering who had done all this while Rashi is in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. She told Mani: handle this stuff, let me go to the temple otherwise kaki ji will not spare me.

Gopi stands beside Hetal and says: Who had done all the cleaning and the decorations. Everything seems to be ready, even in the kitchen.

Koki and Hetal looks surprised and was shocked and Rashi from behind speaks up: I did all this. I woke up really early and made all the arrangements.

Koki had a smile on her face and sees that she is improving.

Rashi: shall I start the pooja, come Gopi.

They start the pooja and starts to sing. After a while everyone had the chance to do the aarti. Furthermore it was time for Aehem to do it. Aehem came and stood there. Nani speaks up: gopi vau go

They do the pooja and gopi starts to feel sick and she wasn't well as she was having nausea since last night.

They all go to the dining table and sits down. Rashi and Gopi serves everyone. They all eat. Koki: aarre vah rashi, khana to acha hai.

After the mens leave for office, rashi and gopi cleans the house and suddenly Gopi collapses. Rashi who was at the terrace checking the cloths suddenly goes downstairs and calls the Doctor. Meanwhile, they did not disturb the men at office.

Gopi was lying down in the room. The doctor comes and sees her. She does her check up.

The doctor stands up and says : go and call everyone.

Mani goes and call everyone and they arrive. She again speaks: don't worry she is a little weak, but...

Koki: but kya dr?

Doctor: you have to take care of her, don't make her do any work, make sure she completely have bed rest, she is pregnant, you becoming a dadi

Koki is shocked as how can she be pregnant, Aehem has never touched her once since marriage. Inside her she was happy, after a long time a baby is coming to this house.

The doctor goes, Rashi and everyone was happy except Koki. Rashi hugs gopi and says: congrats, Aehem jiju will be happy.

Gopi:i don't think so, since marriage he has not touched me once, I wonder how did I get pregnant. But you know I have to leave, I can't stand one minute here now, I have took back all the vows. Until Nani is here, I will stay then will leave.

Gopi then thinks: this kid is Aehem ji, I will take care of it, no matter what but I have to leave somehow, I have to.

Aehem comes home and notices everyone, chirag, parag, jigar etc were waiting for him. Jigar comes and hugs him.

Baa: come here

Aehem: ji baa

Baa: your a father now, Gopi is pregnant of your child.

Aehem face was worth watching. He turns towards Koki and speaks: How can she be pregnant of my child, when I have never touched that gavar once in my lifetime. What is this, all know this except nani that I can't stand her then what is this? What kind of tamasha is this?

Nani who was shocked to see this side of Aehem and asks: what is he talking about. Why is he like this koki? Tell me ?

will nani find out the truth? will rashi know her true side? Will she be able to stop gopi or anyone in the house? What will happen? read on to find out .........

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cwilddevil2010Aashna26piyushimadhu_sridharChaudhrytmpeg_pionnezee10Nihira-fanchavvi16dumas

Go to top