•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Decision in the .........{Supreme Court }

your Highness.......{BAA MODI } and {NANI JI }
Mujrim.........{ Hetal Chirag Modi } and {Kokila Parag Modi } 
Message Sender....{ Gopi Ahem Modi }.....says kokila parag modi or Hetal chirag modi >>>>.....>>>>>>>>>..  Hazer..........hoon ..........Your Highness....app ne humain call kiya..yes its the order of your saas (BAA Modi ) and from me your mom NANI says .....
kokila says ....what happen maa....nani says your saas give me permission that i decide something about you and hetal..
nani says...you are both do your work not efficiently me and your saas feel something wrong .....tum dono apni bahu,s mein discrimination karti hoon kam ke mamle main .....so now.....
SUPREME COURT ORDERED YOU>>>>THAT HETAL IS THE PRINCIPAL OF GOPI>>>
KOKILA YOU ARE THE PRINCIPAL OF RASHI>>>>
ITS YOUR SUPREME COURT ORDER>>>>>BOTH HETAL AND KOKI SAYS OK>>>AGREE>>>YES>>>MY HIGHNESS>>>NEW ORDER PASS AND IMPLEMENT IMIDIETLY>>>ITS OUR ODER>>>>YES>>Highness Now think and watch next how they both manage.....
Post by.......simi.........
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
yes @simi nice replacement i m just happy for gopi that she has 8 days rest and time to spend with hetal. now poor rashi is under kokila's shadow.
i am happy that nani gives rashi to kokila to get trained
ya..gopi take some rest..now...i think rashi.s true colors comes out...i dont think that rashi do all the hard work..her true colors may be comes out... this time.Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
that what am thinking too it about time rashie do somework around the house,rashie is going to have to do aarti and sing song she dont now
Simi, I have to say I love the way you post on this forum, you always make me smile.

Lets see what the results are of courts decisions. Looking forward to next weeks episodes.
Can't wait until tomorrow epi- to see rashi work .  Does rashi know  what it means to work - Koki needs to take that PHONE away first..
cell phone is the big mess throw into the big drain where she never find..hate rashi and her cell phone..