Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Wished,things could be different.....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Cvs!I really liked the portrayal of the emotions, between the couple. You showed a different side of Pratigya.Her posture,look,body language said it all. She really loves, cares and trusts Krishna with her whole heart. But we all know what is coming next...... the heartbreak. I was wondering, was it really necessary to break her heart, in the process to Krishna's realization of responsibilities ? I don't think so. Why could her love and support alone couldn't change his habits? Why is it that you always opt for the extreme scenario ? My point is Krishna needs to understand his responsibilities on his own, if his change occurs due to his guilt, it will be just temporary.

What next? Trust is a very important factor of a strong marriage. According to Pratigya's personality traits, she will be heartbroken and definitely devastated. What is she going to do now?

Krishna has deliberately lied to her very well knowing how she felt about the whole concept of trust. Then why, why did he take this huge risk , very well knowing it could backfire? So, is he taking Pratigya's feeling for granted? Well, the moments in today's( 3/9/11) episode clearly showed that, they both love eachother immensely.

I wished things would have been different, and Krishna would learn his responsibilities without Pratigya's heartbreak.

Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Cvs!I really liked the portrayal of the emotions, between the couple. You showed a different side of Pratigya.Her posture,look,body language said it all. She really loves, cares and trusts Krishna with her whole heart. But we all know what is coming next...... the heartbreak. I was wondering, was it really necessary to break her heart, in the process to Krishna's realization of responsibilities ? I don't think so. Why could her love and support alone couldn't change his habits? Why is it that you always opt for the extreme scenario ? My point is Krishna needs to understand his responsibilities on his own, if his change occurs due to his guilt, it will be just temporary.

What next? Trust is a very important factor of a strong marriage. According to Pratigya's personality traits, she will be heartbroken and definitely devastated. What is she going to do now?

Krishna has deliberately lied to her very well knowing how she felt about the whole concept of trust. Then why, why did he take this huge risk , very well knowing it could backfire? So, is he taking Pratigya's feeling for granted? Well, the moments in today's( 3/9/11) episode clearly showed that, they both love eachother immensely.

I wished things would have been different, and Krishna would learn his responsibilities without Pratigya's heartbreak.

I wish dat too cuz prats be heartbroken n all sad.Cry..now krishu shud realis his responsib. fast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
sub theek kaha magr dekha jaaye tu its not that big issue...in past pratigya also lied to krishna regarding her kidnapping....at that time krishna would have felt the same thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathi10

Originally posted by anusarkar

</div>
<div>I wish dat too cuz prats be heartbroken n all sad.Cry..now krishu shudrealis his respo 89650 nsib. fast.
I hope that Krishna realizes his mistake soon.

Edited by anusarkar - 09 March 2011 at 3:12pm
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">sub theek kaha magr dekha jaaye tu its not that big issue...in past pratigya also lied to krishna regarding her kidnapping....at that time krishna would have felt the same thing
</font></font>
</font>

I understand your point of view. But Pratigya did not necessarily lie about anything, the whole scenario of the kidnapping was very different from this situation. She married Krishna assuming that he was the kidnapper and after learning about the truth, she did try to tell him the truth. But Krishna is deliberately going to hurt her knowing how much she trusts him.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I think it's necessary. The show needed a highpoint in Kriya's love story which had taken a back seat ever since they came together. They need to go through this struggle and they'll come out even stronger. 
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think it's necessary. The show needed a highpoint in Kriya's love story which had taken a back seat ever since they came together. They need to go through this struggle and they'll come out even stronger.

I hope the cvs handle this with a realistic approach. I hope Krishna works really hard to won her trust back. It's going to be an uphill battle for him.

Edited by anusarkar - 09 March 2011 at 4:03pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top