Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@lindi- beta aap ko itne cake ki or khaane ki takleef ki zaroort kya thi?? mujhai or sab ko mota karne ki kasam khaye hai kya?🀣🀣 but seriously awesome food luv it thank u so much<3
@teeki mirchi :  u said u dont like thanking in friends..so no thanks πŸ˜›...yea happy  loved the food..what to do..need to be the most thin from u and u all fatty 🀣
Edited by linda_marco18 - 13 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hhaha good i like ranber to and are you here
LindaxXx thumbnail
hey teeki mirchi..I want all to ans ur questions..they are great and funny btw..if u wish it ll really be great rightπŸ˜› ????
LindaxXx thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

hhaha good i like ranber to and are you here

hahha yani gonna  leave after a while..for shoppin ....yea and i like preity zinta 😳
hey which actor u like in hollywood?? i like tom cruise the most πŸ˜›
LindaxXx thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGG hina..thats sooooooooo lovely..ayyy thanx a lot sweetie πŸ€—...loved it sooo much walla 😳..amazing one :)

--HiNa-- thumbnail

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: linda_marco18

OMGGGGGGGG hina..thats sooooooooo lovely..ayyy thanx a lot sweetie πŸ€—...loved it sooo much walla 😳..amazing one :)

sorry linda you wronge i made sigs for you not this btw you like my sigs i well give you πŸ˜‰if you want i well made for you πŸ˜‰
LindaxXx thumbnail

OMG Hina thats why u asked me abt my fav actor πŸ˜†......ohh thats sooooooooo sweet walla ..loved it a lot 😳...i m speechless now thanx a lottttt jaan πŸ€—

heheh Ranbirrrrrrrr soo sweet words u said 🀣...lol loved it mwahh ❀️
--HiNa-- thumbnail

one mora linda this for you 

LindaxXx thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

sorry linda you wronge i made sigs for you not this btw you like my sigs i well give you πŸ˜‰if you want i well made for you πŸ˜‰

aww ur siggie is also cool...and loved the siggie u made for me now of ranbir and karanika Embarrassed..thanx dear..ur perfect in making siggies amazingπŸ‘β­οΈ