India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yaad hain tumko... ;-P

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
With the new Vampie on the block, we almost seem to be getting swept away with Sid's charms.

But Girlies... we can't forget our old (err I mean young, no old, no young, no, aah, forget it) whatever Vampie.

I know Sid is hilarious, smiling, entertaining, charming, casanova, and has inherited unusual dance and neck movements.

But let's not forget our dear Abhay has been showing his  talents for last four months.

Here is brief list of whatever I can remember:
1. Lover (How can I forget that - Thanks Vidya for reminding me)
2. talents of knight, saviour for Pia and other girls
3. qualities of Cop of the town for saving every girl of the town.
4. characters for an Angel as he is always present for Pia
5. special healing abilities (true, it's there with all vampires but it's only who has been a doctor for Pia)
6. Modelling - we saw him on the ramp of Mount college and he saved Pia too
7. State level Basketball champion thought Kabir is still to find Abhay's name in the team but doesn't matter
8. Karate/ Kungfu Fighter - Who can forget the Jeep with 4 drunken men in forest? Ask Angad for details.
9. Chaukidar - Din ho ya raat. Chaukidaar hai Pia ke saaath
10. Spy - Excellent detectivegiri skills. Solves the case in a couple of days.
11. Good son - well, I know Chandeena fans may not immediately agree but compare him with their other son. hee hee.
12. Flirting - for those of you who like Sid's casanova, Abhay has been successful at it too. Look at T, Shanaya. (aur Pia to bina flirting ke hi fida hai)
13. And the latest one... Office Steno or Assistant

Please feel free to add to the list with the talents you remember.

Additions to the talents list:
14. telepathy ( talent ) of abhlya (abhaylove)
15. serious  smirk , killing look (abhaylove)
16. gr8 runner (sanjna4)
17. Boxing Match (Anamika1570)
18. keeping secrets (MyArchangel)
19. powers to see the future when something bad's gonna happen, like he cud foretell abt the earthquake and Sid coming back... (Nishi.Singh)
20. very good dancer (SugaryAnu, Nishi added who can forget his ball room dances of "Kuch khaas hai" with Pia and "Pyar ki ye Kahani" with Maithili, Me thinks Valentine Day dance with Pia was good too)
21. modest - doesn't show off his Vampy styles (SugaryAnu)
22. he has power to bear evry pain
he never expects anybdy to give smthing in return
he never tells anybdy wht he is going through bt want his loved ones safe & sound & most importantly happy.....

he is more humane than any other human (Kaushiki9. And to add to that I think he is more human that whole humanity combined)
23. dramatics or theater skills:.....remmember his audition for the role of romeo , panchi was floored and so were we :) (smittu)

Edited by Ritz93 - 10 March 2011 at 11:23am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxot930harshiti4evercutemugAsin.pkyekSapphire_238Nikhi.AnamikaSJain--AROMAL----ANGEL---rupa-kaushiki9madmaxine-Rumi-AmeresMahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I think number 1 on the list should be LoverrrrrrLOL! He lurrrved Maithili, and now he luurrves Piya. And how!

Seriously, I am not swept away by Sid at all. I find his antics amusing. Give me Abhay's non-neck movement-ing, non-weird finger thing-ing, but still extremely hot badass vampire anydayWink!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxogitika.jcutemugRitzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I think number 1 on the list should be LoverrrrrrLOL! He lurrrved Maithili, and now he luurrves Piya. And how!

Seriously, I am not swept away by Sid at all. I find his antics amusing. Give me Abhay's non-neck movement-ing, non-weird finger thing-ing, but still extremely hot badass vampire anydayWink!

How can I forget that? He is all world love combined. Thanks Vidya for reminding that and sure that tops the list.

And you are one loyal fan not to be swept away by Sid. Otherwise, Sid swept away many (even me for a while)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
awwww.RITZI...ABHAY ABHAY all the way..!! I so adore HIM..always..Good one as always..!!Hug

Ritzie

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Loved to see ur post on vivian . I am not at all swept by sid . I love his serious , smirk , killing look that he gives .

Any time i can enjoy his healing therapy to piya Embarrassed. Adore and love his telepathy ( talent ) of abhlya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jRitzie

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey really nice post and he is gr8 runner alsoTongue

Ritzie

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
You forgot the Boxing Match Abhay allowed Kabir to win.

Ritzie

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Abhay's Abhay and also he is good at keeping secrets..and i mean i agree Sid is lik awesum bt give me Abhay any day..

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index