Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

U SILLY SILLY BOY ABHAY!! (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
yeah abhay is behaving lik a 17 year old

throwing pia on d couch coz she is having a dance with her bossLOL

nd he is not even interested in telling pia abt sid
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
yes i saw again precap he pushed piya on floor when he was about to hit piya sid catch his hand, what is this i think it must be sid's imagination abhay can't hurt piya so badly, "sid abhay ka hath nahee pakdata to kya abhay piya ko aur bhee jyada hurt karta what do you think guys.
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I agree that Abhay's behavior was not justified and even i hate him in thinking that he can do something of that sort with Pia. i can say that too Pia should not let Sid be close to her when she knows about him and accept because of this fury he was in rage.
But i feel we are in a condition to say something after watching the episode.

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
what wrong with both of them ???

abhay - he was behaving like a some small child he know his brother so well he know what can he do right to separate them and they he coming to beat her what the hell. i never thought abhay can do that !!!!

piya - she saw them flighting on some topic and she knows something is wrong between them and next day he joined the office 4 her then also nothing went in her brain !!! 

but be4 say something bad 4 them we must watch 2day episode !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

abhay - he was behaving like a some small child he know his brother so well he know what can he do right to separate them and they he coming to beat her what the hell. i never thought abhay can do that !!!!

piya - she saw them flighting on some topic and she knows something is wrong between them and next day he joined the office 4 her then also nothing went in her brain !!! 

All problem is because of no conversation. Abhay must talk Pia once and clarify all misunderstandings between them otherwise Sid can be successful in his plan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by aromal

All problem is because of no conversation. Abhay must talk Pia once and clarify all misunderstandings between them otherwise Sid can be successful in his plan.
so true yar abhay must talk 2 her !!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index