India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

U SILLY SILLY BOY ABHAY!!

asiangal Senior Member
asiangal
asiangal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
omg Abhay is just sooo silly, i mean sid told him that in 10 days he would make pia his,and looking at the precap it looks like sid will win, i mean from the precap WHAT IS ABHAY THINKING, by him throwing pia on to the sofa,hes gna make her hate him evan more, i mean there best b a good damn reason for him doing this to pia,

but i dont know about anyone else, but i want abhay and pia together fighing for their love against the world,i mean wheres the dark love story gone cuz i aint seeing it, is anyone else??

GROW UP ABHAY, AND GET SOME ROMANCING TIPS FROM SID LOLlol

So my thoughts are that in 9 days now, abhay wouldve got pia to hate him (but then again abhays wanted pia to hate him from the beginnign and finally she will now 150 episodes later) and sid would have got what he wanted which is pia and thats the end of the kahani abhay looses and sid wins SleepyCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymalam10meawKomal_Chaudhary--AROMAL--smithasrk

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I think ur views are way off the mark to be truthful! Yeah he was reckless in the precap to her but eventually she will get the reason out of him for this weird behaviour and support him in his fight with Sid! 
My thoughts are in 9 days PIya will find out the reason why he hates Sid so much as she saw them arguing outside her window! Then they will confess there feeling to each other and stay together to defeat Sid!

Wat u think of that then? ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy--AROMAL--Mahak Sinha

bhav04 Senior Member
bhav04
bhav04

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

@Mo710 i totally agree wid u n i so hope tht thts wht is gna happen :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
but why abhay raised his hand on piya, he knows very well sid is behind all these, perhaps he thinks sid is win, i think he can't see another guy with piya so he is so aggressive, and some times i think abhay's love stronger than piya's love for abhay then why abhay raised hand on piya,may be possible it was imagination of sid, what do you think guys

Edited by usha786 - 10 March 2011 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Mahak Sinha

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i agree with u

abhay is just too silly
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
pia was letting some other guy kiss her hand and hold her and all... She was all for abhay i guess.. She loved her dark hero..then what the #### was that... Can any of you guys tolerate your love dancing arround with a guy who she just met two days back... Can you... If i would have been abhay i would have done the same.. Abhay openly challenged sid that he trusts his pia more than himself and she can never think of a guy other that him... And what did pia do... She was enjoying sid... Sorry to say she deserved this.. And yes many will say that even abhay was talking to other girls and all.. But guys abhay warned pia to not to be with that guy and she was dancing with him omg... No ways... And even after behaving like a cassanova abhay's every action proved to pia that he loved her madly and even she knows that he loves her alot and only that he is a vamp so thats why they cant be together.. Poor abhay he is so shattered..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Mahak Sinha

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--SimplyAparajitaffkhanMahak Sinha

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Yup i guess police reason is counted in.. Or i guess sid will call polic to that hotel too as pia and lodge fir against abhay for manhandling abhay... And i guess this time pia is going to get a very good heated angry accusations from abhay where she will answerless..show is turning intresting..
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

pia was letting some other guy kiss her hand and hold her and all... She was all for abhay i guess.. She loved her dark hero..then what the #### was that... Can any of you guys tolerate your love dancing arround with a guy who she just met two days back... Can you... If i would have been abhay i would have done the same.. Abhay openly challenged sid that he trusts his pia more than himself and she can never think of a guy other that him... And what did pia do... She was enjoying sid... Sorry to say she deserved this.. And yes many will say that even abhay was talking to other girls and all.. But guys abhay warned pia to not to be with that guy and she was dancing with him omg... No ways... And even after behaving like a cassanova abhay's every action proved to pia that he loved her madly and even she knows that he loves her alot and only that he is a vamp so thats why they cant be together.. Poor abhay he is so shattered..

<font size="2">hey i agree Pia was just acting weird...i dunno what was the reason (i hope we see some solid reason for this behaviour of hers Ermm)...i mean doing such cozy dance with his boss?? that too when they both were all alone in that restaurant?? even after knowing Panchhi loves Sid?? Thumbs Down...thats just a crap to me currently...but lets see the epi before making any judgement </font>

</strong>

<strong><font size="2">Pia did deservethat from AbhayBUT i dont think Abhay was mad at Pia just because of that dance...i think he was already mad at Pia for some other reason....again a mystery for me which willbe revealed today Ermm</font>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index