Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

B&G with attitude probs #135 ~Invites Only~ (Page 66)

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

brb after lunch...srry for late replies.

tumne reply hi kaha kiyaTongue

anyway byeeeee

stoppp taunting me :P

Tu gya tha offline

ok tumne reply kiya happyBig smile

yuppp but log out nahi kiya tha meine mob seBig smile


yeahh betterBig smile

I know tht Big smile

mujhe aise ek word waale replies bilkul ache nahi lagteTongue

u think m unaware of tht?? Tongue

I love ur avi...sig...dp...n username
Specialllyy avi n sig.

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 6766

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yourz4eva

heyyy pixie 

heeyyy :)
sowie dun no ur name
n m nisha
dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

@nisha di...solllyyy...n maine vaapich bi le liyaa...lol
Kaishe ho aap???

guud wrna mai guccha ho daati tele che
m guud 2dayBig smile
hws geo goin on??
haww...aap mjshe gushaa ho jaate?? Ouch
Geogo goin gud Big smile
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by yourz4eva

heyyy pixie 

heeyyy :)
sowie dun no ur name
n m nisha

hi im Shaan Big smile

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by yourz4eva

heyyy pixie

heeyyy :)
sowie dun no ur name
n m nisha
thts armaaaan
pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 6766

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

@nisha di...solllyyy...n maine vaapich bi le liyaa...lol
Kaishe ho aap???

guud wrna mai guccha ho daati tele che
m guud 2dayBig smile
hws geo goin on??
haww...aap mjshe gushaa ho jaate?? Ouch
Geogo goin gud Big smile

ho daati pal hu nai..i love uHug
guud
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

brb after lunch...srry for late replies.

tumne reply hi kaha kiyaTongue

anyway byeeeee

stoppp taunting me :P

Tu gya tha offline

ok tumne reply kiya happyBig smile

yuppp but log out nahi kiya tha meine mob seBig smile


yeahh betterBig smile

I know tht Big smile

mujhe aise ek word waale replies bilkul ache nahi lagteTongue

u think m unaware of tht?? Tongue

I love ur avi...sig...dp...n username

Specialllyy avi n sig.

jaanti ho phir bhi karti ho Tongue

okiessss me too Embarrassed 

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by yourz4eva

heyyy pixie

heeyyy :)
sowie dun no ur name
n m nisha

hi im ShaanBig smile

ohhh...i thought u were maaan...u know maan singh khuraana...lol...gussa...ladai...ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34911

meluvsrk 628 34911 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 28782

thesemoments 671 28782 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 43897

blackdaughter 1057 43897 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13851

Jugnu_244 220 13851 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
SAMHIT & SANJAN CC#2 **Happy Bday Mohit**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 374   Views: 18235

x..Anki..x 374 18235 24 February 2011 at 5:23am by charmee_sammy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index