Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Imran, superstar of next generation: Kareena (Page 4)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
next generation? she wants him to be a superstar when he's 45 ish? is that supposed to be a diss?LOL i like imran's offscreen personality but cant tolerate his monotonous acting onscreen =/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I know right. I think bebo means this generation. LOL But she said next generation..we all know that the girl is not good with words...if he is not gonna be a superstar now, by the time the next generation comes his days will be gone and he will be replaced by someone better.

By the way...it's not like bebo hasn't praised ranbir....She praises him...to the point where in one interview it was creepy to me...I was like bebo ewww stop his your cousin..because she kept on going on and on about how she would love to work with him but it's sad that he is her cousin. She seemed really upset about it! LOL

I think probably maybe Karishma or Saif told her she sounded creepy and now she doesn't talk much about ranbir. LOL

Edited by beboholic - 09 March 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.erasermysticgoryfilms

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
i knw rite she has pretty wrong choice of words...awww she's so adorableLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

me too believe that imran will be superstar in the future. He's young and he has until age 50 to be cast opposite young girls. I can see him following Aamir khan's steps

Imran in this video keeps talking about how he had fun working with kareena so they seem to get along with each other

_dante_.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
lol I know wrong choice of words. She said this generation thing in other interviews too about imran...But I wonder if she said the word next lol...but I don't remember cringing...When I heard about this one...I was like...bebo...it was good until u mentioned nextConfused

.shona.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

It's pathetic and disgusting how 28 yr old guys are considered young and babies and of the next generation and girls in their late 20s and early 30s are considered old. Booooooooo Dead
have you seen the topic of imran-deepika pairing, they were saying Deepika looks too old to be casted opposite himLOL and when Robot pictures came out, people were talking about Aish was an old hag but they didn't say anything about RajniLOL

But I do think Imran does have baby face and he looked good with all he's co-stars that he worked withSmile I'm sure he'll look good with kareena also

glitterseraser

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

It's pathetic and disgusting how 28 yr old guys are considered young and babies and of the next generation and girls in their late 20s and early 30s are considered old. Booooooooo Dead
I agree with this

I dont like that a older actress cant work with a young hero, i mean Rani, Preity are older to Imran and Rabir but still i find look good with them

Bollywood should now be open to do movies like this esp having a story with an older woman with a young guy, even Bollywood is open with sensual and kissing and bold scenes then why not a storyline of a older woman and younger man

eraser

Go to top