Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

It's pathetic and disgusting how 28 yr old guys are considered young and babies and of the next generation and girls in their late 20s and early 30s are considered old. Booooooooo ðŸ¤¢

have you seen the topic of imran-deepika pairing, they were saying Deepika looks too old to be casted opposite him😆 and when Robot pictures came out, people were talking about Aish was an old hag but they didn't say anything about Rajni😆

But I do think Imran does have baby face and he looked good with all he's co-stars that he worked with😊 I'm sure he'll look good with kareena also
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eraser

It's pathetic and disgusting how 28 yr old guys are considered young and babies and of the next generation and girls in their late 20s and early 30s are considered old. Booooooooo ðŸ¤¢

I agree with this

I dont like that a older actress cant work with a young hero, i mean Rani, Preity are older to Imran and Rabir but still i find look good with them

Bollywood should now be open to do movies like this esp having a story with an older woman with a young guy, even Bollywood is open with sensual and kissing and bold scenes then why not a storyline of a older woman and younger man
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it kind of adorable that bebo and imran admire each other.  I feel that gives Imran confidence...everyone in the industry thinks Ranbir is better. I for one don't think Imran is that bad of an actor. He is not great, but I think he is okay....with time he will improve...if he wants to that is...and work on it. I hope Kareena has given him advice on how to improve. She is no awesome actress to give him advice, but at least she is better than him and have been in the industry longer...any advice would help. There was an article that come out saying instead of going to their own different vans...both of them were hanging out together and bebo was giving him advice. Don't know how true that is though.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

have you seen the topic of imran-deepika pairing, they were saying Deepika looks too old to be casted opposite him😆 and when Robot pictures came out, people were talking about Aish was an old hag but they didn't say anything about Rajni😆

But I do think Imran does have baby face and he looked good with all he's co-stars that he worked with😊 I'm sure he'll look good with kareena also

I recently watched Break Ke Baad and liked the movie alot and i thought IK and DP looked good together and worked so well together
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't agree with her, Ranbir is the next superstars!
Originally posted by: Lennie

I recently watched Break Ke Baad and liked the movie alot and i thought IK and DP looked good together and worked so well together

what? who were saying that Deepika looks older to Imran? ðŸ˜• thats disgusting really. and dont even talk about Rajni's pairings with the young ones  ðŸ¤¢
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail

why is only one can be a superstar?  aren't srk,aamir, aki and salman all a superstar of their own rights. I think both imran, ranbir, neil and I include Pratiek because people forget about him.....will become superstars of the future

eraser - long time ago, when article came out of bkb cast being announced as dp-Ik pairing and people thought dp looked way older than himEdited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
I do like Neil Nitin Mukesh - he is a good actor
Terenaina thumbnail
me too love neil...btw off topic, I haven't watch GG in a while but OMG your siggies is making me want to watch the episodes I missed right now....I love Dan, he's too cute
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

me too love neil...btw off topic, I haven't watch GG in a while but OMG your siggies is making me want to watch the episodes I missed right now....I love Dan, he's too cute

I like Dan too, i also watch GG on and off but this season Dan/Blair are bringing it 😳

Nate is a bore and Chuck is up himself - sorry if any of you like these guys

and Dan/Blair are so great together, they work well together and are right for one another IMO
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago