Maryada

WELCOME MORONIC MANTRI JI

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hello Maryadayans!
Today's episode was funny and shocking!
Funny because of MM= Moronic Mantri...who kept hogging for the most part and made almost every one of the characters feel miserable and irritated( except ImliPinch) . Personally, I like the Mantri...she treats Big Baddie Bramha like a dog, calls Priya Bipasha(although Ridhi has a classical appealBig smilerather than sexy and a sweet voiceTongue) and messes up every word she speaks in EnglishROFL

Shocking!! because of Devyani's and Priya's non-reactions to what the Mantri tells Uttara and Tara, that was way out of their characters!!!Devyani's shown as someone who protects her family and stands by them no matter what and Priya definitely doesn't shut up when it comes to something like this. Whatever happened today????ShockedShockedShockedShocked I was expecting Priya to bash the moronic mantri, but no! She put up with it! Wonder whyShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked 

Also...today we got to see surprise in Aditya's eyes when Big Baddie told the Mantri that he's not contesting from her party. Looks like we just have to wait a little longer before Aditya comes to know of his father's true nature!Approve 

Best moments: When Priya tells the Mantri about modern-sanskari women. Nice dialogue deliveryApproveApprove and when Priya gives Aditya the sweetest smile when the Mantri asks her how it feels to be a future politician's wifeTongueTongueTongueTongue 

RATING FOR THE EPISODE: 6/10

Do share your thoughts!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamlonelyshadow

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hey charu, please share your daily episode thoughts in the random musings thread too..! We all have a detailed discussion there.

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 09 March 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamShee_xaan

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
The actress who played Mantri ji ..I mean Mona ambegaonkar .. is a superb actress . I specially liked her in Amber Dhara ....... She was so good in that show
karanluvskristu Senior Member
karanluvskristu
karanluvskristu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

The actress who played Mantri ji ..I mean Mona ambegaonkar .. is a superb actress . I specially liked her in Amber Dhara ....... She was so good in that show
hey same here..even  I luved her in amber dhara..shez a brilliant actress...and she did quite well wid the haryanvi accent too..loking forward for more masala...and yes luved when priya give it back to mantriji by replying her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index