If not Shilpa...........then who????

Poll

which DMG actres should have been shown 4 Dr.shilpa instead of shona??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello  guyyz.........
If any other DMG actress would have re-entered instead of our Shona😍.... then with whom would u prefer with Armaan???????
Though i was in the 9th cloud when i heard that shona&KaSh are back👏🥳......................and i accepted her as Dhanno😉 as well as Basket😛...........................I would have loved 2 see dhrasti with straight ones and that 2 in a very new avatar with Armaan😛
What about you guyyz??????????😳& guyz................plzzzzzzzzzzz be practical!!!!.........I know ArSh/KaSh is irreplacable and incomparable😍...................But still..............................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sukrti with curly hair.... 
-Euphoria- thumbnail
drashiti with straight hair
she would have rocked it certainly😉
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dhrashtiii Dhami  in all waysss straight or curl doesnt matter
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
drashti..with curls.....
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking i dont think dat ppl wouldd have accepted ArSh if somebody else played dr shilpa but still i think dat itz sukreeti coz she makes a cute pair with ksg
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
KaTi comes for me after KaJen

so definitely drashti..

She is among my two angels

JJ and DD
Sukirti with curly hair😳
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I don't think apart from Shilpa they would have made this character bcz Shilpa come back happened on fans demand so they changed the story and brought Shona and KaSh jodi back i don't knw who would have done this character but wht Shilpa did no one could have done it
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tzahra

I don't think apart from Shilpa they would have made this character bcz Shilpa come back happened on fans demand so they changed the story and brought Shona and KaSh jodi back i don't knw who would have done this character but wht Shilpa did no one could have done it

Absolutely true! If not Shilpa then this character would never have existed! 😳
Besides, I can't imagine anyone portraying this role except Shilpa(call me biased? 😆).
KaSh rock! And it's only cos of KaSh the character "Shilpa Malhotra" was made...if not for them then I think ArSh would never have existed and this show would probably have ended way before october. (No offence to fans. 😳)

Very well said Zahra! I agree with everything you said! 🤗
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago