Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

dev will sure go after geet n daadi:Mod's note PG4 (Page 4)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks sanjhBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M_shithy

Ye Dev kamina chupchap kha pee ke soo nehi sakta....???!!Or kitna gussa dilayega??Maaneet don't need your F****** care.Meri baas chale to iss kutte ko koi municipality home me dalke a jau.Kam se kam uska ye bhokna or Maaneet ke raaste me aana to band hoga.Angry

**Mod's note**

Friends I know you all r emotional about your favourite couple,but plss see to it that such foul/filthy language is not used again in a public forum as its against IF's COCSmile

Geet DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumisanu3108saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by M_shithy

Ye Dev kamina chupchap kha pee ke soo nehi sakta....???!!Or kitna gussa dilayega??Maaneet don't need your F****** care.Meri baas chale to iss kutte ko koi municipality home me dalke a jau.Kam se kam uska ye bhokna or Maaneet ke raaste me aana to band hoga.Angry

**Mod's note**

Friends I know you all r emotional about your favourite couple,but plss see to it that such foul/filthy language is not used again in a public forum as its against IF's COCSmile

Geet DT
ya mods then please warn that member my post was not wrong nor my intentions are 
M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I am sorry.I will be careful next time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumisaanjh11

pratzjstme Senior Member
pratzjstme
pratzjstme

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
dev will go as aaj kaal get par pyaar jo aa raha hai...Angry

saanjh11

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Dev is not a threat at all..  He would not dare to go against his brother.  Whatever any one thinks of him but he is in total repentence and wants to be good to his brother and his wife.

He respects Maan and Geet and has been always in awe of him.  and Maan loves his brother too...  but only misdeeds of Dev and his acts have errected this wall between this two brothers.

and I specially love dadima she is one awesome lady..  trying to make a bridge.

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
ya u r right dev will never dare to go against maan it was NT who had the evil mind but as far as his sin is concerned no one can forgive him, ha it is true his good works can bring some respite for him
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Well I believe that forgivness brings peace for the sinner and also for the people against whom the sin is committed..

If Dev has proved over and over again that how sorry and repentant he was of his sins agianst Geet.  He also proved that inspite of his weakness against his own wife he stood against her at the end and did not support her evil plans further and did not object but went to jail also he took all the rage from his brother and went away from their lives and even left his dadima and his sister because they were staying with him

He also took the displeasure of those thugs in Shimla and gave his blood to save his brother.

So inspite of misdeeds his love for his family and respect for Geet has not gone.  Yes he did commit an unforgivable crime and that is why he does not have courage to come in front of his brother and Geet and so he keeps his distance from them and does not come in front of them.  but in his heart he loves his brother and sister and dadima the same way and also respects Geet and her love for his brother and his family..  Looking at them it always reminds him about his mistreatment of Geet and that he has lost all the love and love of amazing family. 

But the bottom line is inspite of all these...  He does not cease to be Maan and Annie's brother or dadima's grandson and a family member so the forgiveness would be great to make the family complete.

Let's see what happens and how CVs want to go about it

Go to top