Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

dev will sure go after geet n daadi:Mod's note PG4 (Page 2)

Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I thought he was not allowed to come to Khurana Mansion and had to stay in the outhouseStern SmileROFLLOL

What the hell are these CV's doing???Confused

No offence to anyone but I just feel MC should happen I do not want my MSK hurt and I do not like thiss nice and smiley MSK does not suit him. I want Maan to create his own babies with Geet.

I like him the way he is...attitude style and arrogance...thats what we fell in love with..so what if baby is like him...he will be one hot babyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3rani-luckisaanjh11

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Yup Dev will forsure go to the clinicOuch OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchand i think we will see Maaneet doing yoga tomorrow HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi-Maan

I thought he was not allowed to come to Khurana Mansion and had to stay in the outhouseStern SmileROFLLOL

What the hell are these CV's doing???Confused

No offence to anyone but I just feel MC should happen I do not want my MSK hurt and I do not like thiss nice and smiley MSK does not suit him. I want Maan to create his own babies with Geet.

I like him the way he is...attitude style and arrogance...thats what we fell in love with..so what if baby is like him...he will be one hot babyEmbarrassed
I too want MC track..... it will open a lot of avenues for the show.... and if used right it will make Maaneet stonger

I liked today's epi for the humor but NO i do not want to see Maan like this for next however many months.... coz god knows how many more months it will take for pregancy track to end.....

I too LOVE him the way he is and his attitude and arrogance add a spice to their relationship.

So dear CVs please give us MC track not  an insecure Maan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3rani-luckisaanjh11

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Dev had already started to reform himself with the help of Myrah long back and he is only waiting for the forgiveness from Maan..  He is already changed man but Maan and Geet still has to know that for sure.

Whatever panga Dev got from those Gunda was for Maan and Geet as they were disturbing them in the hotel.  He already gave his blood to save his own brother.  So I think he does not have any bad feelings for Maan and Geet.  He just wish the best to them.

I think Maan will forgive him for the sake of Dadima and may hire him in KC. 

Let's see what happens

saanjh11

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Dev had already started to reform himself with the help of Myrah long back and he is only waiting for the forgiveness from Maan..  He is already changed man but Maan and Geet still has to know that for sure.

Whatever panga Dev got from those Gunda was for Maan and Geet as they were disturbing them in the hotel.  He already gave his blood to save his own brother.  So I think he does not have any bad feelings for Maan and Geet.  He just wish the best to them.

Let's see what happens
well i still am holding on to hope that Dev is indeed a changed man.  However, I do not like him wondering around the house.  He may not hold any negative feelings towards Maaneet but the fact that his presence may raise insecurities in Maan is not OK WITH ME.... Maan and only Maan is the Father of the baby and Dev can never compare to Maan.

Maan may forgive Dev but the idea of geet living under the same roof as her rapist is NOT OK with me.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3saanjh11

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Well might b for yoga thing n dev might see it maangeet yoga.

saanjh11

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
??????????????????

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Let's see what happens
@ALL
ya i also think so cv creating all this so that with maneet we can also forgive him but funny thing is he wandering in km like bhatakti aatma , kahi bhi kabhi bhi pahuch jata hai.LOL

Go to top