Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: evasumi

Dev had already started to reform himself with the help of Myrah long back and he is only waiting for the forgiveness from Maan..  He is already changed man but Maan and Geet still has to know that for sure.

Whatever panga Dev got from those Gunda was for Maan and Geet as they were disturbing them in the hotel.  He already gave his blood to save his own brother.  So I think he does not have any bad feelings for Maan and Geet.  He just wish the best to them.

I think Maan will forgive him for the sake of Dadima and may hire him in KC. 

Let's see what happens

well i still am holding on to hope that Dev is indeed a changed man.  However, I do not like him wondering around the house.  He may not hold any negative feelings towards Maaneet but the fact that his presence may raise insecurities in Maan is not OK WITH ME.... Maan and only Maan is the Father of the baby and Dev can never compare to Maan.

Maan may forgive Dev but the idea of geet living under the same roof as her rapist is NOT OK with me.....
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well might b for yoga thing n dev might see it maangeet yoga.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dev had already started to reform himself with the help of Myrah long back and he is only waiting for the forgiveness from Maan..  He is already changed man but Maan and Geet still has to know that for sure.

Whatever panga Dev got from those Gunda was for Maan and Geet as they were disturbing them in the hotel.  He already gave his blood to save his own brother.  So I think he does not have any bad feelings for Maan and Geet.  He just wish the best to them.

I think Maan will forgive him for the sake of Dadima and may hire him in KC. 

Let's see what happens

@ALL
ya i also think so cv creating all this so that with maneet we can also forgive him but funny thing is he wandering in km like bhatakti aatma , kahi bhi kabhi bhi pahuch jata hai.😆
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Well Dev is a brother of Maan and as much a grandson to Dadi as Maan is.  Yes he committed unforgivable crime but well he has been in the changed mode since Myra has put him on the right track. 

So if Geet's Darji who order to kill the baby of Geet and Geet herself could be forgiven and given chance to bless Geet and Maan on their wedding day because he was remorseful about his actions and Maan himself brought him and requested him to come and bless their wedding because Geet was missing her family than Dev also deserves the chance to be forgiven as dadima loves her both grandson equally though they are poles apart. 

And in Dadima's house both the grand son has equal right to move around. 

I am sure CVS will bring about the forgiveness from Maan to Dev for dadima's sake and may be Geet would be instrumental in that.  Yes I am definitely interested in closing this hate game between these two brothers...

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dev is jobless these days so he has only one work to do ........follow Maaneet everywhere........whether in KM or clinic or elsewhere..... god knows uska irada kya hai............😕
saanjh11 thumbnail

Well Dev is a brother of Maan and as much a grandson to Dadi as Maan is.  Yes he committed unforgivable crime but well he has been in the changed mode since Myra has put him on the right track. 

So if Geet's Darji who order to kill the baby of Geet and Geet herself could be forgiven and given chance to bless Geet and Maan on their wedding day because he was remorseful about his actions and Maan himself brought him and requested him to come and bless their wedding because Geet was missing her family than Dev also deserves the chance to be forgiven as dadima loves her both grandson equally though they are poles apart. 

And in Dadima's house both the grand son has equal right to move around. 

I am sure CVS will bring about the forgiveness from Maan to Dev for dadima's sake and may be Geet would be instrumental in that.  Yes I am definitely interested in closing this hate game between these two brothers...

i too think that later cv gonna show us NT track in that dev will be helping maneet and in AA track too dev arjun face off is still at wait donno if arjun too has amnesia no mention of revenge,nt,dev and annie she now days is never shown at home.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Dev is jobless these days so he has only one work to do ........follow Maaneet everywhere........whether in KM or clinic or elsewhere..... god knows uska irada kya hai............😕

maan will give him the job and i think Annie shud search a girl for him😆
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye Dev kamina chupchap kha pee ke soo nehi sakta....???!!Or kitna gussa dilayega??Maaneet don't need your F****** care.Meri baas chale to iss kutte ko koi municipality home me dalke a jau.Kam se kam uska ye bhokna or Maaneet ke raaste me aana to band hoga.😡
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

@ALL

ya i also think so cv creating all this so that with maneet we can also forgive him but funny thing is he wandering in km like bhatakti aatma , kahi bhi kabhi bhi pahuch jata hai.😆

Kaisi maafi ....hum use kabhi maaf nehi kar sakte.I fell just suffocated nowadays seeing him around.If a brother is necessary then why don't CVs show us Vicky!!???Why we have to digest this creature???😭

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
When they show Dev in Shimla..  He had the picture of him with Maan and Annie..  so I think vicky's chapter is closed.

Though he had committed mistakes and paid for those but now he is all alone eventhough he has a sister and a grand mother.   I think he has repented and he needs to reconcile to his sister and Grandmother and also with Maan and Geet.  

As Maan and Geet do not need to be upset having him around or they do not need to have any more explanation to give to each other if Dev is in the same frame as Geet.

That is an awkward situation and it needs to be resolved as Geet cannot be rude with Dev and if Maan does than he upsets Dadima and Geet both.   So it needs to be resolved for sure.

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago