India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

What happened??

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Yesturday while watching YMGGK I was in and out so I did not get to see out the whole show............did Sid tell Abha that he was not Karan,what was written on Massi's room wall and was Abha talking to Karan at the end of the show?????

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeetvlover842

Yesturday while watching YMGGK I was in and out so I did not get to see out the whole show............did Sid tell Abha that he was not Karan,what was written on Massi's room wall and was Abha talking to Karan at the end of the show?????

Not sure what happened but somebody is nice enough to do the DETAIL update for yesterday show. So to appreciate that person's hard work, I am going to read myself.WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top