Behenein

India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

Purva agrees to give her unborn away in Behenein.. (Page 2)

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
just caught up the epi right now...

i've got a major interview tomorrow for whichi gotta read bunches of articles all night, so unfortunately i can't give a detailed reply... detailed reply i will though give tomorrow...since i ave LOTS to say abt purva ji's ultimate MAHANTA.... *rolls eyes*

for now though:

yeah purva agreed...itna beizzat hone ke baad, apni asliyat sab ke saamne aane ke baad (how smriti exposed her on her willingness to sacrifice prem just for her unborn kid's safety), is sab ke baaad bhi ro dho ke yeh mahaanta toh dikhani hi thi madam ne..abhi bhi na leti yeh faisla toh madam ji "heroine" kaise rehti.... bari mahaanta dikha rahi hai..apne bache ki baat aayi toh mihir "mihir hum dono ka hak hai mujhe tumse poochna chahiye tha"... aur jab prem ki baat aayi toh smriti ka haq ka nahi socha? tab mihir ke hak ka nahi socha...

purva ne yeh decision is liye NAHI liya, cuz she loves prem more.. ha ha.. yea right...yeh is ne is liye liya kyunke smriti ne class li, kyunke she knew is ki khoob class hogi is harkat ke baad... IS LIYE SHE TOOK THIS DECISIOn...cuz she knew wht a ***** she'd be called by the world, if the kid for whom she took away her sister's place and husband, that kid itself she sacrifices to a maid - how much praise wud she have gotten then haan? is ghar mein she came to keep smriti's palce safe - ha ha ha... and now she was abt to give that kid itself...  she still is prem's step mother... i m not saying she shudnt be loving towards her unborn kid..however, i just fail to see her "MAMTA" for prem..i truly don't see it... i do see her as prem's loving MAASI...yet thats it.... she fails to showcase herself as his maa.... and i believe smriti shud seriously taaake prem away..enuff of these sacrifices... kal phir koi panga karegi purva aur phir laga degi prem ko dao pe... prem needs to be with his mother...

u know wht i feel her reply to rama SHUD HAVE BEEN when rama was going to curse the unborn child: "chup karo rama, tum ek unborn bache ko kaise bad dua de sakti hoo..ek maa hoke ek aur ma ko uski aulaad ke beech fark karwana chahti ho? ke main apne ek bache ke liye doosra tumhe de du, taake tum isko bad dua na do? yeh chahti ho na tum? maine tumhari kok jaan booch ke nahi ujari..to tum kyu meri kok (prem!) ko ujaaarna chahti ho??"

THIS IS THE REPLY that she wud've given had she had prem's best interests at heart as his MOTHER...but she replied as prem's MAAASi! tsk tsk

nywayz i will be posting a detailed anaylsis and reply to all ur posts...per abhi nahi...aabhi i am too nervous... just came to distract myself.. chao!

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 10 March 2011 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkRiyaa147

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

the only reason purva agreed to give her unborn baby away was because she felt guilty again and because smiriti called her selfish.

Honeslty why does she have to give anyone away what kind of law is this?

this shows how weak purva is as a person she should give rama a tight slap and tell her that her demands make no sense and she is not giving anyone away.

also these sisters should realize that them being a mother is more important than being a good sister. they should stop putting their sisterhood before other relationships
@bold: bull's eye!

i am gettign SO IRRITATED by this "hum behnon ka rishta .." crap.... i mean seriously - GET OVER UR "BEHEN LOVE" ALREADY ...yahan ek maa bete ka rishta tootne waala hai..and all anokhi cares abt is why there is conflict b/w the sisters...??OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Smriti always got the bad end of the stick...1st she married a man and bore his child...That man forgot her love within months of her "demise" and consummated his marriage with his "new" wife...started  full romance... Dead

Smriti knew that if she returns to Mihir's life, then legally she will have the right on Mihir and his home...and Purva will lose everything....as Mihir married Purva without taking divorce from Smriti and they didnt even wait for 7 years for remarriage which usually happens after the death of spouse.........But still she sacrificed her happiness for Purva and married a man she never loved only to get tortured by him later...Cry
Purva got a loving husband and a supportive family whereas Smriti was always ridiculed by the same family when she was married to Mihir...and tortured when she was married to Karan...Cry

When the question of Prem going to Rama's custody came and Mihir discussed the same with Kamini, Purva just accepted with defeat that Prem will be going away from her...whereas Smriti firecely fought with the thought of Prem going away which every mother will do for her child...
Until 9th March episode, Smriti never said that Prem will stay with her...All she wanted that Prem should not be taken by anyone else away from his own home...But when Purva was begging Rama not to curse her, Smriti felt the difference in Purva's attitude...Purva begged not to curse her for the welfare of her own child but could not understand that taking a child away from his/her mother is the biggest curse for a mother...Thats why she called Purva selfish...and I am happy that she told off Purva...Clap

So obviously out of guilt because of Smriti's bitter truth, Purva decided to give away her child...

I think Smriti have few choices now:
1) Get back into Mihir's house with full control as Prem's mother and original daughter-in-law of the house till Purva, Kamini, Akashi and Anokhi learn their respective lessons...Silly
2) File a case in court to take the custody of Prem legally from Mihir and Purva as they seem unfit to protect Prem even from a maid..They could not protect their own child from Rama, then how can they protect Prem from future dangers who is not even the own son of Purva...
[Here Smriti can face a problem that since she has no job and is single, Mihir, as a lawyer, can easily prove that Smriti is unable to take good care of Prem..Even if she works, there will be no one else to take care of Prem in absence of Smriti whereas Purva has a family, moreover her GFN sisters...Then Smriti can have an option...She can marry someone more rich and influential than Mihir, like Jay Verma]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkkinny_ranvirRiyaa147Sid4TeamCanada

sweet samie Senior Member
sweet samie
sweet samie

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Edited by sweet samie - 10 March 2011 at 1:05pm

Go to top