Purva agrees to give her unborn away in Behenein..

Posted: 13 years ago
Purva agrees to give her unbron child not Prem away in Behenein....true sisterhood...see people purva loves prem more than anything...she is true to her words ...she will give ramaa a child but not prem BUT HER UNBORN BABY...
I really feel sorry for Purva. 😭 Hopefully life will get better for her.
First everyone and including myself were furious when we heard from the reporter that Purva was planning to give Prem away . Some people even said that Purva should give her baby instead. I did  asked everyone to wait and see as I know Purva would never give up Prem as any cost no matter what cirumstances are there. Because when Purva was married to Mihir, she never accepted her place as his wife while Smriti was in mental hospital but instantly bond with Prem as he is her nephew and only person she care about at that house back then. Then when she realised or was to believed that Smriti was dead. She could walk away from the Sanghvi's home as her being with Mihir was only temporarily as soon Smriti recovered.But no, she stopped herself from running away becasue she would never allowed Prem to feel the absence of a mother. Smriti and Purva are both Prem's mothers, no matter what anyone says. One is Prem's beautiful birth mother and the other one is Prem's beauitful mother who raise him.

Now, yesterday everyone were furious when they saw Purva being the protective mother toward her unborn baby and it was clear that she does love that baby. And today after her nightmare and fear of Prem being taken away from her, and understood Smriti's grief.  It was also clear that she love Prem and Smriti as much as her own  unborn baby. SO NO ONE SHOULD DARE SAY THAT PURVA LOVE HER BABY MORE THAN PREM, BECAUSE SHE LOVES BOTH OF THEM AND  NEVER DIFFERENTIATED THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN HER UNBORN BABY AND HER PREM AFTERALL HE RECUSED HER AT THE TIME WHEN SHE HAD NO ONE.

She had to give up her unborn baby becasue Rama will never rest until she get Purva's child whether that Prem or her unborn baby. Please, and please leave Purva alone. Because her pain is no less than Smriti. Like Smritio she was willing to scarified her child so that Smriti would never feel the pain of Prem being with the maid. It is worse for Purva, becuause she love her unborn baby and Prem, whereas Smriti only care for Prem.  Purva is the most selfless person.

Really if we want blame anyone, we should blame the CVs. Why didnt they gave Prem back to Smriti and now making Purva give her baby away.😡
the only reason purva agreed to give her unborn baby away was because she felt guilty again and because smiriti called her selfish.

Honeslty why does she have to give anyone away what kind of law is this?

this shows how weak purva is as a person she should give rama a tight slap and tell her that her demands make no sense and she is not giving anyone away.

also these sisters should realize that them being a mother is more important than being a good sister. they should stop putting their sisterhood before other relationships
smriti is prem real mother we all know that, she did put prem's life in danger remember people
1-forgot to pick prem form the hosptial when he was born ,instead she when shopping( so purva and mihir went n got prem home)
2-smriti left prem at the shopping mall, who noticed prem was missing purva yet again
3-smriti then left prem at bathtub and left water on and who save prem purva..
i think some of are fast to forget what a good sister purva is...and just remind some of here this show is about the sisters and their strong bond....i know  some people are going to say well her mother in law (kamin)then drove her mad, but still smriti character was a bit weak at that time, she is strong now but wasn't then...her mother in law used to take her son away from her, what did she used to fight of cours no , smriti used to cry, purva would then do anything to help her remember even though they were in adifferent house...
Edited by aweil1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aweil1

smriti is prem real mother we all know that, she did put prem's life in danger remember people
1-forgot to pick prem form the hosptial when he born instead , she when shopping( so purva and mihir went n got prem home)
2-smriti left prem at the shopping mall, who noticed prem was missing purva yet agian
3-smriti then left prem at bathtub and left water on and who save prem purva..
i think some of are fast to forget what a good sister purva is...and just remind some of here this show is about the sisters and their strong bond....i know  some people are going to say well her mother in law (kamin)then drove her mad, but still smriti character was a bit weak at that time, she is strong now but wasn't then...her mother in law used to take her son away from her, what did she used to fight of cours no , smriti used to cry, purva would then do anything to help her remember even though they were in adifferent house...

all that was because smiriti was sick not because she didnt care about her baby. seriosuly she was taking really strong medications and her mother in law was playing with her health and mental stability. How can u compare what smiriti did when she was sick to what purva tried to do now.
 dear nigo123

im not comparing them, i knoe smriti was sick..all im trying to say is that purva love for prem and if she (purva can save prem when smirti was sick..therfore she could save prem from rama knowing that her sister is well and can handle her son well being) that all im saying...and this show is more the sisters love and them willing to anything for each other sake..me too i really wanted smriti to take prem her ,as its her right...

Edited by aweil1 - 13 years ago
I too feel that Purva made a decision to give up her baby just because whatever smriti said to Purva at the bignning of the show. We all saw yesterday how much Purva cares for her new born baby and prem. I mean her reaction right at the time when rama said something bad to her unborn baby she was screaming but when it came to prem she did care BUT not as much as she did for her unborn baby.

Don't get me wrong but the truth is that Purva decide to give up her baby just because she felt guilty for what Smriti said. and guys do not even say anything wrong about Smriti's love for Prem. We all know how much she have been through just because of the love she had for Prem. And someone mentioned earlier saying Purva and Mihir were the ones to bring Prem home that was just because Smirti was sick at that time and you cannot say she forgot her baby she was forced to because of her sickness. Prem is everything to smriti. Purva might be a true mother to her unborn baby but not to Prem and we all saw that yesterday.

It would be better if they end this show because Purva's character is spoiled and the show just got bad when Purva married Mihir. The show was great at the beganing but it lacks too many things now.. or to the writers just come up with a good stories.
just caught up the epi right now...

i've got a major interview tomorrow for whichi gotta read bunches of articles all night, so unfortunately i can't give a detailed reply... detailed reply i will though give tomorrow...since i ave LOTS to say abt purva ji's ultimate MAHANTA.... *rolls eyes*

for now though:

yeah purva agreed...itna beizzat hone ke baad, apni asliyat sab ke saamne aane ke baad (how smriti exposed her on her willingness to sacrifice prem just for her unborn kid's safety), is sab ke baaad bhi ro dho ke yeh mahaanta toh dikhani hi thi madam ne..abhi bhi na leti yeh faisla toh madam ji "heroine" kaise rehti.... bari mahaanta dikha rahi hai..apne bache ki baat aayi toh mihir "mihir hum dono ka hak hai mujhe tumse poochna chahiye tha"... aur jab prem ki baat aayi toh smriti ka haq ka nahi socha? tab mihir ke hak ka nahi socha...

purva ne yeh decision is liye NAHI liya, cuz she loves prem more.. ha ha.. yea right...yeh is ne is liye liya kyunke smriti ne class li, kyunke she knew is ki khoob class hogi is harkat ke baad... IS LIYE SHE TOOK THIS DECISIOn...cuz she knew wht a ***** she'd be called by the world, if the kid for whom she took away her sister's place and husband, that kid itself she sacrifices to a maid - how much praise wud she have gotten then haan? is ghar mein she came to keep smriti's palce safe - ha ha ha... and now she was abt to give that kid itself...  she still is prem's step mother... i m not saying she shudnt be loving towards her unborn kid..however, i just fail to see her "MAMTA" for prem..i truly don't see it... i do see her as prem's loving MAASI...yet thats it.... she fails to showcase herself as his maa.... and i believe smriti shud seriously taaake prem away..enuff of these sacrifices... kal phir koi panga karegi purva aur phir laga degi prem ko dao pe... prem needs to be with his mother...

u know wht i feel her reply to rama SHUD HAVE BEEN when rama was going to curse the unborn child: "chup karo rama, tum ek unborn bache ko kaise bad dua de sakti hoo..ek maa hoke ek aur ma ko uski aulaad ke beech fark karwana chahti ho? ke main apne ek bache ke liye doosra tumhe de du, taake tum isko bad dua na do? yeh chahti ho na tum? maine tumhari kok jaan booch ke nahi ujari..to tum kyu meri kok (prem!) ko ujaaarna chahti ho??"

THIS IS THE REPLY that she wud've given had she had prem's best interests at heart as his MOTHER...but she replied as prem's MAAASi! tsk tsk

nywayz i will be posting a detailed anaylsis and reply to all ur posts...per abhi nahi...aabhi i am too nervous... just came to distract myself.. chao!
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nigo123

the only reason purva agreed to give her unborn baby away was because she felt guilty again and because smiriti called her selfish.

Honeslty why does she have to give anyone away what kind of law is this?

this shows how weak purva is as a person she should give rama a tight slap and tell her that her demands make no sense and she is not giving anyone away.

also these sisters should realize that them being a mother is more important than being a good sister. they should stop putting their sisterhood before other relationships
@bold: bull's eye!

i am gettign SO IRRITATED by this "hum behnon ka rishta .." crap.... i mean seriously - GET OVER UR "BEHEN LOVE" ALREADY ...yahan ek maa bete ka rishta tootne waala hai..and all anokhi cares abt is why there is conflict b/w the sisters...??😕