Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I also mispell a lot ..eat words.. and don't use proper punctuation when i type here.. and i hate proofreading what i write.. thank god i am not a celeb.. varna mere pe bhi aisey video bantey. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I also mispell a lot ..eat words.. and don't use proper punctuation when i type here.. and i hate proofreading what i write.. thank god i am not a celeb.. varna mere pe bhi aisey video bantey. πŸ˜†

i do that a lot.. bad habit..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. even when i am talking.. i tend to eat a lot of hindi/punjabi words...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i proofread..πŸ˜† have to proofread my assignments like twice.. but i don't proofread before i post here.. and never cared for the punctuations  either.. unless i am on a debate contest in DM..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

i do that a lot.. bad habit..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. even when i am talking.. i tend to eat a lot of hindi/punjabi words...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i proofread have to proofread my assignments like twice.. but i don't proofread before i post here.. and never cared for the punctuations  either.. unless i am on a debate contest in DM..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have always lost marks in punctuation.. and writing component.. of essays.. but my creativity always saves me.. i usually get high marks for creative and innovative ideas in essays.. even in high school.. and sometimes i am even too lazy to proofread my essays.. kyunki i finish every assignment at the last moment.. and by that time.. there is no time left.. πŸ˜†
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
like meena said...mustache & comparing were spelled right, yeh reporter bhi na , we shud make a video correcting their mistake now lol

anyway i love u shahid but i cant stop laughing at this video🀣 y cudnt they include "sonam do ur parents well" one🀣
I think they made this video because Shahid told one of their reporters to fix their English. 

Oh dear, did I just defend Zooom..isko dekho? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is it just me or is the Zoom reporter an airhead too..

How else do you spell a 'mustache'..? why the heck is she pronouncing this as 'mousetache' πŸ˜†
.. and i think 'comparing' was also fine..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

add might be an honest mistake.. because i often add extra letters like 'thissssssss'..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and well for as far as 'sauthie arabia' is concerned.. maybe he only loves ppl to the south..πŸ˜†

edit - i am not sure if they corrected some of mistakes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

their corrected sentence.. "last week before we leave for Punjab" is also incorrect.. shouldn't it be 'left'..πŸ˜†

Meena...I think the spelling is 'moustache'.... and 'compering'... What Shahid refered to was the compere thing which he wrote as comparing....

Anyways it is nothing to make a big deal of... twitter mein no one is bothered abt the spelling.... this zoom is hilarious... no news ko bhi they make it into a dhamekedaar news....πŸ˜†
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ohh yea.. he loves south.. whether its on the map or on PCs body..πŸ˜†

Haha! That was hilarious.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The revenge of the Journalists 🀣
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

The revenge of the Journalists 🀣

sounds like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 🀣
deepey thumbnail
Eh it was rude of him to say that to the journalist though!! Haha i love how the journalist got back, although it was a weak attempt!!