LoveNeMilaDiJodi with BBB (Page 5)

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by petunia121

Sannaaaa    !!
 OMG ........An Absolutely FABULOUS  VM  !!    StarStarStarStar

This was a Fantastic idea , Sanaa ............ I could have never Imagained our Fab SIX ON BBB ..........You have really thought of a Unique Concept here pal     StarStar

( BTW  that PRI dialogue of  " Kuchh  Zyaadaa Nahin Ho Gayaa" .......the way he said it ........Haiiyee.........  am again  Drooolingg, Swoooningg......... )         EmbarrassedLOL    

Amiya

Amiyaaaa,
Thanks alot for your lovely comment..Really glad
that you liked all the parts even offscreen ones Smile Loved  your exciting views. thanks haan..Big smile
@ Bold; just tried to follow the mantra... JIIP TongueTongue

Edited by sonyo - 17 March 2011 at 2:16am

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Maham...

Do i really need to ramble again? again, yeh... TongueTongue

you know i really loved this one already... This is for you.. Thanks, Thanks so much Maham... I'm glad that RR creations apprecited my work..SmileSmile

ClapClapClapClap

And..

StarStarStarStarStar

for the trailer... Wonderful job... and im still in love with the ainvayi ainvayi bit on GauCha.. LOL

I think that goes for the PriDaholics as well.. LOL Ainvayi part on PriDaholics also... (ahem ahem) bahut sochti ho, agree too Embarrassed

Thank you so much for sharing.. i cant believe you were having doubts over this one.. Keep making such creations! Big smile @ Doubts, yeh same.. can't get with the story thing Shocked

And now this is prodding to me to work on a trailer i did some paperwork on.. never got around to making it.. LOL  Your trailor? waiting impatiently for this one afta KHNH....

Take care,
Maham
StarClapStar

Thankss alot Maham..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Sana....

wat a wonderful StarClapThumbs Up creation yaar...absolutelyyy loveeddd it... such a fantastic VM.. loved all the shots u hv used of the fab 6 ..missing dem all even more now ....thnks for such a good treat :D

Nanzu,
Thanks dear.. thankkkks for appreciating it and so
much thanks for being my help whenever I need it.. TongueTongueTongueTongue.. yeh, misss them tooo Cry
And haan again Best of luck for examms...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Nan08

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeths609

wow it was superb..i totally ;luved it...awesum job

Thanks Preeths.. glad you loved it Big smileBig smile
...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

sonyooooooooooooooooHug
that was just AWESOME.....Day DreamingThumbs UpClap
loved it...Day DreamingHeart
it was classic......
loved all the scenes...and the dailogues were superb......LOL
fantastic vm......StarStar
you brought a big smile on my face......Big smile
aweosmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHug

-Mah

Mah Hug.. Thanks dear and glad that i brought smile on your faceTongueTongue.. Thanks pal...Hug
...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deereyedgal504

Sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

main to aivi aivi lut gayeeee is promo par....

so totally LOVED THIS PROMOClapClapClap taliya aur taliya bas tumhare liye
now i am declaring it dat i am ur biggest fan ever...
just the beginning...the whole shaadi ka mohol the masti the nautanki...love it with the fab 6
and the part where Prithvi says "kuch zyadaa nahi hogaya"...Heart and Damz's reply....just purr-fect!
i cant stop watchin it yaar....its just amazin the scene sync with the song...the begininng of Prithvi talkin to Damini...wow man loved the hype of the song
then at 1:38 Prithvi dancing with Sammie...just so wowwwieeeee
and the last cover with the title name....cherry on the cake

pleaseeeeeeee come with more....i just cant stop seeing it again and again DancingDancingDancing

Amazzziinnnnn job SanaaThumbs Up

Hey Snehal,
Thanks for your wowieeeeeesss comments and my fan
haha... Kia karti ho, I haven't done anything extra ordinary.. btw Thanks again... Love ya tooTongueTongue

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchan.S

Really brilliant work Sana
one of the best VM ever seen by me
loved especially the dialog u added of PriDa kuch jyada hi ho gaya

keep coming up with more such VMs

Hey KanchuHug
thanks haan and glad you like that part, specially..Big smileBig smile
...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazypridaholic

Sannaaaa......

Nitzuuuu,HugHug

Heheheheheh.....ur obsession with BBB continues here too LOLLOLLOL......!!! Yups, you're rite...Big smile

I was abt to smack something hard on ur head for delaying dis one Angry.....but now I hve change my mindTongue Embarrassed......So Bigggg HugHugHug to u.....!!! Thank GOD,  I didn't delayed this time... (but this is not the one i was telling you that day Tongue)

Absolutely Brilliant StarStarStar.....Awesome-Dowesome Mix......!!! Loveved....loved....loved it HeartHeartClapThumbs Up.....!!! Me rofling like mad here.......!!! Sync was perfect.....sply voiceovers.....!!! Starting wala Damz's *Line mar raha hai...* LOL Pri's *kuch jyada hogaya* n Sam's *Kriya-karma* is my favorite part LOLLOL.....!!  Tumne toh Pandit ko bhi dialouge de diya ROFL......!!! See trying to do justice, alot we have been ignored for hereWink
Thanks for lovely & appreciative comments...

Thank u soooo much for dis treat Big smile.....!!! Just cnt explain how delightful I m to see all our Fab  6 in one frame Day Dreaming......!!! 

Great job Thumbs Up.....!!! Now m waiting for ur VM gallery....hmmm m sure u gonna make some more.....right TongueWink.....!!! BDW wat abt d one I requested Wink......!!!

VM gallery.. ehhh, yeh will be doing but for that i have to upload 2,3 more mixes... and yours request, I do remember and asked you to mail me but tum bhi dabba hee ho.. u failed to send and one thing, why are you not making Vms?

PS- SS creations ha.....one *S* is for Sana....why another *S* WinkWink(another BBB???) TongueLOLEmbarrassed......!!!

Double S; that's usually i use in my initials.. nothing related with BBBSmile

-Nitika

And thanks alot... Big smileBig smile

..Waves..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index