Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun love or rudeness

nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i want to share about todays epi,,,the last part,,the romantic part,,,arjun said mein tumhre paas aunga,,arohi mein chali jaungi,,and arjun ne arohi ke hairs ko pakda,,,the first i said it was''AUCH,,chodo usey gande bache'',,actually i feel hurt,,mere ko yeh jana hai ke woh love scene tha jan rudenss,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,funny,,but maine aisa scene pehle kabi nahi dekha jahan koi kisi ladki ko hairs se pakad apni taraf lata hai,,,haye meri bechari arohi,,

guys,,wht was ur reaction when arjun ne arohi ko hairs se pakad kar apne laya tha,,,
meri pyari arohi,,feling sad for u,,ao jahan aa jao,,i will u sum masage on ur head,,πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes iknow he'll turn it into rudness the next second b/c he wants arohi to think about him...
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i know that must have hurt.... Arjun ko baal hi milatha keech ne keliye... but i dont think he pulled hard.. After all he does love her na..πŸ˜‰
kavyasam thumbnail
That was damn romantic guys ,   dekha nahi  arohi ki expressions kaise change  ho gaye,   that  is  called wild love.   okay  it  should not  exceed  as to hurting  or  anything but  here  it  was  haq  se pyar.  πŸ˜†
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hairs Are Girl's  Weekness πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Arjun Use This To Stop Arohi 
I Think It Huurts Her Buut I Think This Time It Was By Love Nt Rudness😳
He Wants Her Baack And He'll Do Anything For Her Noow πŸ˜ƒ
Even Arohi Is Alwaays Thinking About Him These TimeπŸ˜‰
Soo Let's Waatch 
That Waas Soo Romantic πŸ˜
nida8724 thumbnail
i also think he didnt pulled so hard becoz karan loves kritika and kritika wont leave him if he pulls hard πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: kavyasam

That was damn romantic guys ,   dekha nahi  arohi ki expressions kaise change  ho gaye,   that  is  called wild love.   okay  it  should not  exceed  as to hurting  or  anything but  here  it  was  haq  se pyar.  πŸ˜†

yeah agree with u that was so romantic , i think wo hurt  nahi hui tabhi tu losttttttt hu gyeeeeeeeeee😳😳
kavyasam thumbnail
sometimes  hurt  hona  bhi romantic  lagta hai πŸ˜‰.    I was very  much  surprised  when they showed that scene ,  maine  socha  tha  phir se hath pakdega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kavyasam

sometimes  hurt  hona  bhi romantic  lagta hai πŸ˜‰.    I was very  much  surprised  when they showed that scene ,  maine  socha  tha  phir se hath pakdega πŸ˜†

yeah it was unusual , bt acha lagaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
nav92 thumbnail
haye ho bhi tha,,par badha romanitc tha,,,,,humare liye unka pyar jaghra,,,sab mein romance hi dikhta hai,,woh hai hi aise,,,,,ofcourse he loves her,,ussey hurt thodi na krega,,mera swt arjun