India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Run Lola (Naku) Run

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
So, to get a little comedy amidst random articles that keep surfacing, how about we pick up from a movie I watched recently...Run Lola Run? Confused? Read On...
Well, Naku has been running a marathon of sorts, right from when she left PN in search of Dutta, to finding him and now.....it does appear that the CVs are planning to send her running up a mountain to get that flower. Although she has promised Dutta, she or through someone will make sure to get that flower...and maybe the whole dramatic effect is Dutta saving her from weird creatures and getting his eyesight back...

Point is, How much will Naku run? Its time for Dutta to run to save his family, so maybe one last marathon Naku? Up the mountain we go....

Thoughts?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1Wanderbug-Srushti-

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Its funny, even i think about this film's name whenever i see nakusha. Not just after she left PN. Right from when she meets dutta for the first time - she runs towards him escaping from Morey twice. She goes to save him, when Anna's men try attack dutta in the temple. She runs so many times, that i sometimes used to think they should rename this Show to "Run Naku Run"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Its funny, even i think about this film's name whenever i see nakusha. Not just after she left PN. Right from when she meets dutta for the first time - she runs towards him escaping from Morey twice. She goes to save him, when Anna's men try attack dutta in the temple. She runs so many times, that i sometimes used to think they should rename this Show to "Run Naku Run"

Thats right, and possibly even Karamchand - if you recall that sitcom.....half the serial used to show him running catching crooks :)
Now if Naku had a carrot in her hand, she would look like his long lost daughter or something LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top