Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

tv need trp not story-y dlmh not popular - Page 2

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The.WonderStone

ratings of colors have fallen coz their content is becoming stale now...all their shows especially ballika vadhu once my favourite has fizzled out the day anandi grew up...it died...also laagi lagan, uttaran and na aana es des ...all have dropped ....moreover more than half of their shows were axed just becoz of trp;s and called them 'logical ending'

i guess DMLH is aat the best channel.....

Dude, LTL is the only show that is keeping colors at the top, and LTL is one of the top shows, from all channels, I think its at No. 3 or something..anyways Mukti Bandhan is running okay too, and DLMH although not in business, it is in politics, and I think it would be popular if it were on colors, as more people would knwo about it and watch it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: The.WonderStone

u r not understanding...........these type of shows dont work on zee colors os star tht doesnt mean the show is bad.......but my point is this kind of show hve not worked in dat environment becoz thy are totally trp driven..thy dont care abt good shows and axe them quickly.....[/QUOTE]

@blu..........hehehe...u r not understandinmg hun.......u hv the same misconception as the topicmker...........trp comes from availability of channel...........and good shows in top channels r bound to work............plus this show is such it can appeal to youth .....adults........aunties alike....for all age groups.....even fathers can even watch it...........u dont even understand what "TRP DRIVEN" mean..........

anyways i m in no mood of mking simple things understand 

i m sick and tired

This content was originally posted by: luvarti

@blu..........hehehe...u r not understandinmg hun.......u hv the same misconception as the topicmker...........trp comes from availability of channel...........and good shows in top channels r bound to work............plus this show is such it can appeal to youth .....adults........aunties alike....for all age groups.....even fathers can even watch it...........u dont even understand what "TRP DRIVEN" mean..........

anyways i m in no mood of mking simple things understand 

i m sick and tired

its a waste to argue with u.......lets see how long this show survives on this channel........
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
HELL YEAH STAR ONE IS THE BEST CHANNEL EVER

from start it had great shows like

REMIX and SIDDANTH and SARABHAI VS SARABHAI

if anyone want something uniqye and good content then they must

see shows on STARONE humor show laughter challenge they started and others copied them badly

the n thing good about star one is that it doesn't dwell onto reality shows much .

about BIG CITES AND SMALL CITIES

channels and trp ratings and reviews and surveys are done for  and done in BIG CITIES

and never show real pictures of the situation

my friends group always liked hollywoord movies more than bollywood movies

people only watch bollywood because they have only this option available that is why UTV BINDASS is a major hit

FIRANGI channel show SECOND CHANCE AND LALOLA  a major hit
FIRANGI had rare airing or telecast in india.

in trp rating only around 5000 families participate
THEN HOW CAN WE TRUST RATINGS

its just stupid to give ratings importance
because viewership of shows is much better than they appear .

SO WONDER STONE this name you got from a emotional movie i can see you signature and understand that it is a short movie like a documentary made on humans emotions .

THAT THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW IN INDIA SINCE PAST 1 YEAR

and i think it has its own made standard that won't be broken by any other show .

I WANNA JUST SAY THIS

ALL HAIL DHOONDH LEGI MANZIL HUMEIN

ALL HAIL STAR ONE

This content was originally posted by: rajin90

HELL YEAH STAR ONE IS THE BEST CHANNEL EVER

from start it had great shows like

REMIX and SIDDANTH and SARABHAI VS SARABHAI

if anyone want something uniqye and good content then they must

see shows on STARONE humor show laughter challenge they started and others copied them badly

the n thing good about star one is that it doesn't dwell onto reality shows much .

about BIG CITES AND SMALL CITIES

channels and trp ratings and reviews and surveys are done for  and done in BIG CITIES

and never show real pictures of the situation

my friends group always liked hollywoord movies more than bollywood movies

people only watch bollywood because they have only this option available that is why UTV BINDASS is a major hit

FIRANGI channel show SECOND CHANCE AND LALOLA  a major hit
FIRANGI had rare airing or telecast in india.

in trp rating only around 5000 families participate
THEN HOW CAN WE TRUST RATINGS

its just stupid to give ratings importance
because viewership of shows is much better than they appear .

SO WONDER STONE this name you got from a emotional movie i can see you signature and understand that it is a short movie like a documentary made on humans emotions .

THAT THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW IN INDIA SINCE PAST 1 YEAR

and i think it has its own made standard that won't be broken by any other show .

I WANNA JUST SAY THIS

ALL HAIL DHOONDH LEGI MANZIL HUMEIN

ALL HAIL STAR ONE

thank you.....yes i totally agree with what u said completely....i LOVE STAR ONE too becoz they churn the best shows out,..my fav has been special squad..😛

and yes u r right...the wonder stone is a documentary movie but not totally on human emotions...its a sci-fi action packed  film having a great blend of action and emotions first of its own kind .....launching in India on Dec 11th 2011.......its in post production now...😊
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

Dude, LTL is the only show that is keeping colors at the top, and LTL is one of the top shows, from all channels, I think its at No. 3 or something..anyways Mukti Bandhan is running okay too, and DLMH although not in business, it is in politics, and I think it would be popular if it were on colors, as more people would knwo about it and watch it

there is no Gurantee alright and i completely agree with the previous post...tht how can we trust ratings????? they is no point of discussing...just enjoy the show........thats what matters
hunnybunch thumbnail
I am not going to say anything more about TRP's, cos how they are calculated isn't fair. Why only a part of the Indian population?😕 What ever, star one shows have no good trps, so why blaming DLMH?

If the story of DLMH is like tom and jerry chasing or anything like that, I wouldn't be watching it! I don't mind the serial isn't no.1 on IF, but it would remain my number one if the story doesn't get spoiled!
Ankita.Kashyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya azuu u r ryt..DLMH iz d bst shw eva n on No.1 4 ol f us!!😊
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
We better not compare the ranking of DLMH on IF with other shows, cos this is new and the characters are also new. So the people need time to watch, like and come here to share their views. In the meantime, we need to make this forum the most active with the few members we have!
^^^dear tht doesn't matter.....i-f rating doesn't hve much importance....there are mny shows here whose rating goes around -50 but thy are trp busters.so who cares?

also the serial geet which is no .1 here on i-f receives only 0.7 trp so u can guess it doesn't calculate the popularity