Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I want GHSP mein HOLI

ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well...jhaapis to all Geetians/Maaneetians/Gurtians..

Well holi is round the corner and i so wish to see Geet's first holi in Khurana mansion in a grand scale....πŸ˜ƒ
I want a nice song number and some ched chad and nok jhoks....and maan fully tun in bhaang and doind something 😳...ahem ahem...i mean atleat a sweet romantic moment hiding from people...waise bhi kitni bhi bheed mein ye donno milne ka bahana dhoond hi lete hain...πŸ˜‰

Who all agree with me...raise ur hands....LOLZ...comment karo yaar...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"bhaang" is a must!
i hope atleast now we have sum intamicy
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It Wud Be Awesome Seeing Maneet Holi SceneπŸ˜‰
gauranitai thumbnail
i've been also demanding a holi like since forever!!! i wil be soooo disappointed if dey dont hav 1!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with u ...WE WANT ROMANTIC & NAUGHTY HOLI SEQUENCE ON MAANEET...V MAANEET fans demand it CVs.....Hamari maange puri karo...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Super Idea! I've seen every serial do Holi and if GHSP doesn't then I'd be so disappointed. They can have so much fun and have so many different and refreshing scenes in Holi with Geet&Maan.

Hayeee it'd be so cool if Maan doesn't really want to do anything because he's not the celebration types and then Geet like drags him into the fun and he's at first not that interested but then he drinks Bhaang and then becomes tun and has a lot of fun with Geet and with all the colours Hayeeeeeeeeee. It'd be so fun and romantic!!!

CVs we want a Maaneet-filled Holi! Haan!

Z
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yes yes yes yes pls!! we want come nice holi sequence and bhang is a must! haha

hey post this on geet offical page on fb ..