Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahadev is Shankar Mama...

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Heyloo Friends..

I am not a regular member anymore...nor watch this show regularly but truly thank all the written updaters, cause of'em i keep track of the story. Now after my random rumbling..would like to say a thing which i noticed...

When Kala called all the gangsters and goons in Patilwadi for change in rule and inform them about her taking over instead of Dutta.

They all disagreed and said..we would like to Wait for Shankar Mama and would follow what ever he will say. They said he is in Malaysia now..Now dont you all think this Shankar mama could well be Mahadev who is helping Dutta and Nakusha in the jungle..

As their name is synonym to each other Mahadev/ Shankar is same...moreover he is new entry in the show and as per TB article he will play an important role in DN life here onwards...

So could be...just a wild guess..

Take care all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1bfunofbb123smile.saraMrsKhan

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i don't think so mahadav is sankar mama. mahadave is brought into datta life to bring back datta eye, for sankar we have to wait for 2 week i think now cv is is searching for sankar mama like us soon he will be on on-screen yar and sankar mama will come to give back datta regain his position in PN and to show place for kala

Edited by sasha_1 - 09 March 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I dont think so, as Shankar Mama seems to be someone whom Dutta and Baaji knows very well.....he seems to be someone whom Dutta-Baji has known for a long time, and who is respected by them. So obviously they would know how he looks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
shankar mean cyclone let see what he is bringing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index