Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PRATEIK and the Babbars New Articles Page 9 & 10 (Page 13)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Yeah Maddy its like literally after his blood.
I think they can't stand him.
Did Raj Babbar legally marry Smita ?  I can't imagine why such an intelligent woman got involved with this creep.

@ bold.. I doubt it was legal marriage.. unless ofcourse they changed their religion like Dharam-Hema.. Confused

I always wonder what Smita saw in him that she ruined her reputation to be with himOuch.. she died with a tag of home wrecker and he silently reunited with his family after she was gone.. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenqwwwGoGreenpetticoat

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

And Juhi Babbar who does she think she is saying it's Prateik's PR relations I don't think so more like your own PR needs to be sorted, Prateik hasn't used his mother's name as publicity more like they are using him so that they can get more publicity just because her and Aarya didn't do well in Bollywood.ROFL

May be Juhi want to take up PR Job of Pratiek ....as she is married and she have to find job for her as hubby came with baggage leaving all for his kidsAngryAngryAngryAngry.And this Aarya guy saying I am very very happy for my sister as she got married...justifying her as if she had done some noble deed....dint she a home wreker...praising her foe this and back of Pratiek spitting venom who has nothing to do with them.AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I know how can they take credit of Prateik's success?ROFL It's stupid, inspite of praising him they are taking credit? Waah kya zamana aa gaya beta aage baar raha aur baap aur pura khandaan credit leta hainROFLClap

I think they have to take the credit of success...as if their father kept Pratiek with him after smita death....he too had become like themLOLLOLLOLLOL

ruky786

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Arya and his sister are full of nonsense. Publicity hungry people!

Anyways Prateik is Smita's son and she and the Bachchan's clearly had a good equation, so why shouldn't Prateik get along with them

These are some of the things Amitji mentioned about them Smita on his blog, really sweet I think:

Prateek, Smita Patil's son was so impressive in a small but significant role. His face so much his mother's. Brought back all our memories together. 'Shakti' and 'Namakhalal' and all her fears of working in commercial escapist cinema. She was a dear friend and would often just drop by the house if she was in the vicinity. A strong girl, with equally strong convictions, but caring and concerned for all. It was her premonition that signaled my impending accident in 1982, on the sets of 'Coolie'. I was in Bangalore shooting for the film and in the middle of the night I got a call from her. It was a bit surprising for me. She and I were not on telephone call terms. It was the first time I was receiving her phone and what she asked turned out to be true. She said she was worried for me and wanted to know if all was well for she had had a premonition that something wrong or dangerous was going to happen to me. I had joked about it with her. But 2 days later the accident on the set happened.

She was one of the many who prayed for my life everyday. Never ever showed it but quietly would visit Breach Candy and leave after inquiring after my condition. When I survived and came home to convalesce, she came every evening to the house to spend time and cheer me up, bringing with her a fresh set of the 'mogra', which she knew was my favorite flower.

She herself was a soft gentle and delicate human, full of compassion for others. Her death came suddenly and too too early. We needed her to be with us much much longer.

Smita Patil - that fiesty yet soft hearted friend, sitting in the car with me as we waited for the rain in an outdoor song sequence on Shakti to subside, playing with her camera. A great enthusiast for photography she sat there and much to my amazement opened up the entire camera into all the little parts, cleaned them and assembled them all back again. So impressed with her. She too gone. Now no longer with us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenMrsNealCaffreymysticgoryfilmsruky786petticoat-PoisonIvy-

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes, and didn't Raj Babbar act as Abhi's father in Bunty Aur Babli?
Agent007 Senior Member
Agent007
Agent007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Reason why Aarya spoke about Prateik : publicity for his upcoming movie Dead

Aarya Babbar to play Qasab

The actor has been cast to play the 26/11 terrorist

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Friday, March 11, 2011 at 02:27:41 AM

A film based on the heinous act of 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Qasab is being made by debutant director Shuja Ali.

The film, Kuch Log, will feature Aarya Babbar, son of veteran film actors Nadira and Raj Babbar, as Qasab. Until now, the film and its controversial character have been kept under wraps for obvious reasons.

According to sources, Aarya's father, who also happens to be a senior politician, requested the filmmakers to avoid disclosing Aarya's character for as long as possible.

Now that the secret is out, Aarya is trying to play down his character, "Well, I am playing a character inspired by Qasab in the film." Prod him a little more and it's clear that the character is not only inspired but is totally based on the real Qasab.

Aarya admits, "Well, yes. It is what you're saying. But I'd rather not talk too much about the film and my character."

When questioned if he has met the real Qasab, he retorts, "You know that's impossible. But I've read a book on Qasab. I've also gone through a rigorous rifle shooting training." Aarya further talks about gathering television footage on 26/11 for the preparation of his role.

Says Aarya, "It's not a pleasant thing to relive. But I'm happy to take on such a challenging role."

Apparently Aarya got selected to play Qasab because of his command over Urdu and Hindi and also for his Afghani-Middle Eastern looks. "You can say I look the part," grins Aarya.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx?Page=article&sectname=Entertainment%20-%20Bollywood&sectid=30&contentid=20110311201103110227403073131a2b1

Edited by Agent007 - 16 March 2011 at 2:08pm

ruky786

Agent007 Senior Member
Agent007
Agent007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Says Aarya, "It's not a pleasant thing to relive. But I'm happy to take on such a challenging role."

Which he is going to ruin Dead
Who is going to watch this movie? They better sign Prateik for it  Big smile

Edited by Agent007 - 16 March 2011 at 2:11pm

Go to top