Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Maddy, I love the article you posted! It's so true! Frankly speaking, the only reason the Babbars seem to stay in news is because of Prateik.

I'd read these 2 articlea a few days back..forgot to post them though..

Prateik's our blood: Juhi Babbar

TNN | Mar 13, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Prateik|Juhi Babbar|Aarya Babbar
Juhi Babbar
Aarya has definitely not reacted to Prateik's siding with the Bachchans. What he has strongly reacted to is the publicity tactics at Prateik's end! Our parents have always taught us to respect our seniors.

Prateik is a gifted child,the fraternity, media, all are so kind to him... I wonder who's influencing and planning his PR activity, it is most unlike Prateik to be so manipulative! Whoever is handling his publicity should have faith in Prateik's talent, after all your work speaks for you and not any godfathers, mothers or brothers... Aarya's hurt is justified... We as a family respect the fact that Prateik's nani would have been more at peace having him with her than with us. 'Our' father agreed to this, though with a heavy heart as Prateik was the only nishaani of the love he shared with late Smita Patilji.

There is no doubt that Prateik's grandparents did all that they could to bring him up in the best possible way. In our house too Prateik was treated no different from me and Aarya.
Prateik has grown up to be a very talented and charming young man with the best of both his parents in him.I'm sure with time he'll learn to stay more grounded and not get influenced.

Prateik is our baby, we'll forgive him for his immature ways. Nobody on earth can change the fact that we three have the same blood running and this family is his birthright.

Pratik will always be my son: Raj Babbar

Subhash K Jha | Mar 12, 2011, 10.42am IST
Tags:Raj Babbar|Pratik|Arya Babbar
Pratik More Pics
The brotherly love, the camaraderie and the mutual care that they shared is now all lost.

The two brothers, Arya Babbar and Pratik, despite being born to different mothers, were once thick friends and like blood brothers.

After Arya Babbar's recently outburst that Pratik has been trying to attract cheap publicity in some way or the other, the father of the two is hurt.

He takes a deep breath and says, "I want my family as well as Pratik's mother's family to know that he is and always will be my son.

Whatever Arya or anyone else has to say Pratik is my younger son. And as far as I am concerned, I have three children Juhi, Arya and Pratik. That will never change."

When reminded that Pratik had never expressed any solidarity with his patriarchal side and had shown no love for his father's family, Raj Babbar quickly rises to Pratik's guard. "I refuse to believe that. I've seen the love and respect in Pratik's eyes for me.

And that's reason enough for me to believe that all my children love me and will be there for me when I need them. So what if Pratik has dropped the 'Babbar' surname? It's his choice and prerogative.

Do you know my father was a 'Varma', grandfather was a 'Malhotra' and great-grandfather was a 'Hakim'. I chose to call myself 'Babbar'.

If Pratik wishes to be known without a surname it doesn't take away from his identity as my son. Nothing can change that."

Dissociating himself from Aarya's outburst against Pratik, the impartial dispassionate father says, "That was between the two brothers. I don't want to get into that. Why should I put Aarya in the dock for what he said about Pratik? That was a hurt brother reacting.

It's between Aarya and Pratik. If Pratik feels he has a brother in someone else what's wrong with that? When I came into the film industry I felt B.R Chopra was like a father away from home.

New relationships are formed within the film industry. It doesn't mean the older relationships cease to matter."

Raj feels there're many people who are trying to create more trouble in the already strained relationship between the Babbars and the Patils. "Nowadays anyone can say anything to get publicity. Let people talk. My children will never speak against me."

Pretty random, but just gotta add this in here,

OMG Juhi Babbar is such an AWFUL "actress". I'd go as far as saying that she's worse than Sonam or Deepika. I saw this one movie of her's with Sonu Nigam (WHYYY did I watch it? I don't know.) and it was THE most pathetic movie filled with pathetic actors. It had Raj Babbar in it too, I think. 
This family are like leeches....using him for his benefit but when he isn't needed, they'll throw him away as garbage

Prateik is lucky that he has loving grandparents and family on his mother's side who truly care for him
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Choco.. Thanks for posting them... I had not read the Juhi article...

Whats with this blood connection now...All the Babbars are ranting on and on....Crazy people...Where was that blood connection all these years... Now that Prateik is getting famous everyones after his blood.....
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Pretty random, but just gotta add this in here,

OMG Juhi Babbar is such an AWFUL "actress". I'd go as far as saying that she's worse than Sonam or Deepika. I saw this one movie of her's with Sonu Nigam (WHYYY did I watch it? I don't know.) and it was THE most pathetic movie filled with pathetic actors. It had Raj Babbar in it too, I think. 

I think I have also seen this movie. 🥱 Horrible movie..with even worse acting.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why didnt they ever talk abt him before his success..

sudden blood love

prateik is selfmade..unlike the other 2 babbar kids

u will understand the following line only if u are tamil
why blood  same blood

lol
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chocolover89

though with a heavy heart as Prateik was the only nishaani of the love he shared with late Smita Patilji. ...

He takes a deep breath and says, "I want my family as well as Pratik's mother's family to know that he is and always will be my son.

Creepier and creepier.

Romanticizing your dad's extramarital affairs just seems well...wrong? tasteless? IDK. Shouldn't she be persuading her mum to kick him to the curb for cheating on her instead of milking her 2 minutes of fame?

ugh, I dislike how Raj Babbar talks about Prateik as a property. It's one thing to father a child and another to be a father. Doesn't seem like he was much of the latter.
GoGreen thumbnail
Juhi and Anoop...RabNeBanayaJodi....Juhiji papa ka naam kub roshankiya....Edited by GoGreen - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Choco.. Thanks for posting them... I had not read the Juhi article...

Whats with this blood connection now...All the Babbars are ranting on and on....Crazy people...Where was that blood connection all these years... Now that Prateik is getting famous everyones after his blood.....

Yeah Maddy its like literally after his blood.
I think they can't stand him.
Did Raj Babbar legally marry Smita ?  I can't imagine why such an intelligent woman got involved with this creep.
GoGreen thumbnail

The Article wrote by KumkumChadda spoke exactly we all want to ask all babbers...as they r behind Pratiek blood...r these babbers Vampires they r saying blood ...blood...blood.

Edited by GoGreen - 13 years ago
Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next