Posted: 13 years ago
satyaa ke liye best revenge kya ho shakta hai?

mera opinion hai ki .......ichcha ruth ke veer ka ghar chhodkar jaa rahi hoπŸ˜‰ tabhi woh behosh ho jaay dr. aakar kahe she is  pregnant  aapko badhai ho ichcha veer ke bachche ki maa banne wali hai.😳😳😳😳kintu ichcha chali jaati hai uske jaane ke baad veer aur uske ghar walo ko khas karke veer, mai, daddaji , jogi, divya sab ko pata chal jaaye ki tappu veer ke bachche ki nahi lekin Raghu ke bachche ki maa banne wali hai😲😲😲😲 Jis baat ko lekar daddaji aur mai aur veer nach rahe hai aur naach rahe the woh bachcha uske vansh ka hai hi nahi . aur is taraf satyaa aakar kaheta hai ki woh ichcha aur ammu ko lekar jaa raha hai jo bachcha veer ka hai use satya apna bana ke rakhega aur yeh sunkar mai, daddaji aur veer 😲😲😲😲😲shocked ho jaaye kya satya ke liye isse jyaada achcha koi revenge ho shakta hai? aur aur aur tappu rani ko raghu ke pass jana pade phir dekho bundelas ke chahere......... what do you think guys aapki nazaron mein satyaa ka best revenge kya ho shakta hai?what will be the best revenge for satya?
Edited by purvim - 13 years ago

bahut badiya story hainπŸ‘full of positivity

I loved ur revenge story, useless Veer does not desreve Ichcha anymore....so a perfect story, I second ur story..😊

I like your story too.. just a little bit modification from my side.. If the kid is Rathore's I seriously hope and pray that Rathore takes his kid away from Tappu and throw her out. The kid desrves a better mom than Tapasya. Let Tappu rot in hell. I am so disgusted at her.. She was acting like she was really disturbed after the pooja episode then all of a sudden after Veer feeds her, she is back to her taunting and hurting Ichha mode. How can she recover all of a sudden? and that too in a typical evil way (telling Ichha Veer left his watch last night) . So I think she was just acting and not really sad.

Trust is the basis of all relations once lost can never be gained back again ...I hope they show something like Satya Sanchi take away ichha with them after their revenge on bundelas and by side she leads a meaningful life doing some noble deeds independently and PROUDLY 😊
Nice story ...... n climax as well

i really dont care wot happens to the animals of Bundela circus........

Just Satya n sanchi do something which is good 4 ichcha n she starts using her brains n sees taps hideous face n accepts it n along wiv it rip this house to pieces along wiv its members ....... n then live happily ever after
on second thoughts, i feel this duffer ka khaandaan shud end...so mayb Ichcha shud have a daughter😊
Tru Shivani........ no more family so no more back dated silly traditions ..... so a girl wud be perfect......
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Tru Shivani........ no more family so no more back dated silly traditions ..... so a girl wud be perfect......

hmmmm u know wht i want the rats 2 eat awayyyy .........................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so tht he doesn't attempt produce any more dumbooos😳🀣
Originally posted by ladybird9

hmmmm u know wht i want the rats 2 eat awayyyy .........................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so tht he doesn't attempt produce any more dumbooos😳🀣

Oh my...... ur Miss naughty arent u EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......... but that sounds logical 🀣