India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

The Revenge

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
satyaa ke liye best revenge kya ho shakta hai?

mera opinion hai ki .......ichcha ruth ke veer ka ghar chhodkar jaa rahi hoWink tabhi woh behosh ho jaay dr. aakar kahe she is  pregnant  aapko badhai ho ichcha veer ke bachche ki maa banne wali hai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedkintu ichcha chali jaati hai uske jaane ke baad veer aur uske ghar walo ko khas karke veer, mai, daddaji , jogi, divya sab ko pata chal jaaye ki tappu veer ke bachche ki nahi lekin Raghu ke bachche ki maa banne wali haiShockedShockedShockedShocked Jis baat ko lekar daddaji aur mai aur veer nach rahe hai aur naach rahe the woh bachcha uske vansh ka hai hi nahiOuchOuchOuchOuch . aur is taraf satyaa aakar kaheta hai ki woh ichcha aur ammu ko lekar jaa raha hai jo bachcha veer ka hai use satya apna bana ke rakhega aur yeh sunkar mai, daddaji aur veer ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedshocked ho jaaye kya satya ke liye isse jyaada achcha koi revenge ho shakta hai? aur aur aur tappu rani ko raghu ke pass jana pade phir dekho bundelas ke chahere......... what do you think guys aapki nazaron mein satyaa ka best revenge kya ho shakta hai?what will be the best revenge for satya?

Edited by purvim - 09 March 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kiakinjal4uspatty123rishikakabraviramrgatturuchira23hermione8rimi10PreciousPriqueen_of_heartsshyamsshivani9cute.manasiintruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

bahut badiya story hainClapfull of positivity

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrishivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I loved ur revenge story, useless Veer does not desreve Ichcha anymore....so a perfect story, I second ur story..Smile

hermione8PreciousPritiny15

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I like your story too.. just a little bit modification from my side.. If the kid is Rathore's I seriously hope and pray that Rathore takes his kid away from Tappu and throw her out. The kid desrves a better mom than Tapasya. Let Tappu rot in hell. I am so disgusted at her.. She was acting like she was really disturbed after the pooja episode then all of a sudden after Veer feeds her, she is back to her taunting and hurting Ichha mode. How can she recover all of a sudden? and that too in a typical evil way (telling Ichha Veer left his watch last night) . So I think she was just acting and not really sad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijipurvimsourojPreciousPrishivani9tiny15

rishikakabra Groupbie
rishikakabra
rishikakabra

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Trust is the basis of all relations once lost can never be gained back again ...I hope they show something like Satya Sanchi take away ichha with them after their revenge on bundelas and by side she leads a meaningful life doing some noble deeds independently and PROUDLY Smile

PreciousPrishivani9tiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nice story ...... n climax as well

i really dont care wot happens to the animals of Bundela circus........

Just Satya n sanchi do something which is good 4 ichcha n she starts using her brains n sees taps hideous face n accepts it n along wiv it rip this house to pieces along wiv its members ....... n then live happily ever after

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
on second thoughts, i feel this duffer ka khaandaan shud end...so mayb Ichcha shud have a daughterSmile

spatty123PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Tru Shivani........ no more family so no more back dated silly traditions ..... so a girl wud be perfect......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top