Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [25.00%]
6 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nitin123P Newbie
nitin123P
nitin123P

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Totally agreee with LovelyShweta, sd_384, Zeisha143_MBG, Iqbal_loverAnee , the same Kunal is rocking the show...

Rock8, you started the same thread and FYI - Karan Wahi has already lost this opportunity.. so i think he would be entertained.. !!
I firmly agree with LovelyShweta please dont puut any negative feedback posts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

k.shah Senior Member
k.shah
k.shah

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i agree wid ya lovely shweta.i hate theze kinda postz too.same kunal obviouzly!

YashDasGuptaFan

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyShweta

NOOOOOOO WAY..........
The present Kunal is awesome and there is no point of replacement...
I would highly recoomend that we should not post these types of posts... If i go with present scenario I think Rahul is the one who needs to be replaced as nor does he pair well with Geet and neither does he do ggod acting but thats a personal perspective..
I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE SUCH TYPE OF POSTS..
Get your fact straight dear, the guy who is playing Rahul is in this industry from long time. You cannot say that. He has done more then 3 shows as lead and I know he is damn gud. I respect your POV, He has been shown as tense, sober guy, thats why we think cant act, But give him sometime, At first I also had a same thought but whne I went thru his previous shows, he is gud.
And this post is okay, Its her feeling, she is not hurting anyone,Ying Yang Plzzz dont discourage the TM.

YashDasGuptaFan

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Peepz plzzz this post is okay, Its just her feeling toward character, If you dont like dont participate. Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFanrock8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love U Zindagi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index