Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 - Page 9

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simmy78

Those who have been blessed to stay away from tough adversity (I am not talking about usual ups and downs) have the luxury of idealistic thinking alone. 

In this case its not even a matter or self respect or idealistic view point. Its pure birthright of a child on both the parent's resources. Vaishu has a right on both her parents whether Manju likes it or not and her child has a right on Dharmu whether Vaishu likes it or not.

So well said simmy..(underlined)  .  and thank you for sharing your friend's story. i was a single parent trying to raise two children on my own.  i know the issues involved in this discussion only too well.....and it is the right of the child to be supported from both parents..it has nothing to do with the issues between the husband and wife.  It's a vertical relationship (child to parent - parent to child)...angry spouses do SO MUCH DAMAGE to their children by not growing up.  it's not idealism that is the issue . it is selfishness. 

Again, Simmy, thanks for not remaining silent reader. Your comments are right on and most appreciated. 

🤗
Edited by naava - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Malinn dear

Hello nice to meet you in PRland..Been reading your posts and debates last few days & I could not help myself but write this after reading everything...Forum is for everyone to voice their opinions.We all have right to do so.. At times we agree and disagree but we must respect each other..

Voicing your opinion is one thing but personally attacking someone's post and their views by calling names w/o knowing them personally is not fair..We all watch this serial and try writing objectively as much as we can w/o letting our personal thinking or feelings involved..Our personal views are based on our own life's experiences at times but we do try to put them on a side for silly serials like this..This is virtual world..People behind computers w/o faces but they are real people and have feelings too..We must not disregard that..

If you don't agree on any specific member's post why dont you make your own seperate post w/o quoting and voice your opinion instead of questioning and attacking someone else's views..Can't you respect that? Even if you do why can't it be not so personal..This applies to all of us including myself...Egging someone on and challenging a war of words is not a good way of breaking into a new forum for anyone..

Please do not take my post personally..I am not trying to butt in...Just could not help myself from writing..You have some great & valid points too which could be conveyed on your own and would be appreciated by members..If I offend you or hurt your feelings than I apologize in advance...Thank you for reading..

May there be peace on this forum..This serial is sure not worth personally attacking anyone IMHO..

Peace Out...Have fun..Take care

Varsha-DB

Disclaimer: I am not any specific member's friend nor belong to a grp-click...I am an individual member and a person with my own views..😃

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simmy.........ab bola....don't ever give your opinions again......sweety - you are so out of line here

What kind of advise are you giving here????/ What kind of an example is this?????

malinn........You cannot tell other members NEVER to post simply coz you dont agree with them .
They have as much right to post as u have . Simmy didnt tell that ABUSE shud be tolerated  .She gave her perspective . YOUR understanding of her post was wrong .

Even if u understand her posts wrongly or mine wrongly ........this doesnt mean u can tell people to stop posting and that their posts r ridiculous .

U told me too , Kools Dont be afraid of HARDSHIPS . U dont know the first thing about me yet u made this personal comment . I ignored it as took zero offence ..why ?Coz I dont like fights on my thread . Its healthy Debate Thread and has stayed that way till now .

But this doesnt mean others will keep quiet .They may not like such comments , so please refrain from getting personal .

This is a request .

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Varsha.......

Can't help but feel that maybe you are taking sides.......But thats no issue.....

I hope you are talking about my post wrt to Simmy......I know I got carried away......But I do believe that it is immature and insensitive and ridiculous to state that it is ok to bear abuse for the larger purpose of making money to gain a more independent life....to go on to become stronger...... Such kind of thinking is regressive and almost criminal.......

Other than that.........all my other posts have been extremely general......I have in each one of my posts been extremely careful to keep them polite.......they are not defamatory nor do they attack anyone.......

If you think a healthy discussion is not possible in a forum.....then it defeats the very purpose of the same.......

If you are someone's friend......and are offended by my posts......then, such a friendship is limiting.... is all I can say.....popular does not mean 100% right....one must accept the brickbats if one does the bouquets.......

Please re-read all of my posts......and then re-frame your message for me......

malinn thumbnail

Wrt Simmy's post........I know its her perspective.......but it is in the form of and example.......

Do you know.......people who visit child po*nography sites are as liable as those who make them....... its a crime.....any ways you look at it......

I am sorry, but if someone gives advise like that.......then I shall object......

Possibly, what I said was harsh.......so I shall apologise to Simmy......but my stand still remains....

As regards what I said to you.....there are many things that you too have said to me.....which I have kept quiet about Kool......

I know you find it hard to take criticism......but thats a character flaw....just like all humans have....

Would you like me to cut-paste what all you wrote for me......but then I am sure many others will object.......since I am not so cool......

malinn thumbnail
And one more thing kool......

Why didn't you write that we exchanged pm's before we began this thread.......

I wrote to you that its a debate....nothing personal or offensive......and you wrote....Don't be offended by mine as I didn't be offended by yours?????

Why didn't you write that we discussed that I like all your posts but this is the only one that I am disagreeing with........that your Dharmesh post....was in direct response to my post........

I never once took objection.....

I know you have a lot of friends sweety.......but don't let this go to your head......or squash any point that is contrary to yours.......think about it.......and let me tell you...there are many who agree with all what i said.....there are many who share opinions which are not the same as yours......

I still maintain......that my intention was simply a good argument....which Kool has taken personally.......

I strongly request all those who read this....to read the 2 threads.....Kool Commentary of the 8th March and Dharmesh's issue......Please read all the posts in the context and advise me.......am I right?

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why didn't you write that we exchanged pm's before we began this thread.......

Why should I mention That ? Any reason ? Ok , If u want me to I will mention it ..........U sent me pm saying U meant no offence but disagreed on this Dharmesh issue and I replied I took no offense but I realised I was misunderstood  ! And I posted this post the next day to make my perspective CLEAR . SO ????

But now ur telling members to STOP POSTINg , comparing it with child po*nography what not , telling Varsha that she seems to be a friend of mine or simmy and hence she is taking sides , ..........what is all this ?

I even told NO offense when bhallarox pointed out to u that u were being out of line by talking thus . She was actually right . Yet i showed incredible patience with u .

I request u to end this matter . We always have healthy debates , no one gets personal on this thread .Please keep it that way .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: malinn

Thanks Varsha.......

Can't help but feel that maybe you are taking sides......See how you assume and make personal judgement abt other members...You got your example....But thats no issue.....No issue from MOI either..

I hope you are talking about my post wrt to Simmy......I know I got carried away......But I do believe that it is immature and insensitive and ridiculous to state that it is ok to bear abuse for the larger purpose of making money to gain a more independent life....to go on to become stronger...... Such kind of thinking is regressive and almost criminal.......

Not Simmy's post but all the debates and many posts in last few days...

Other than that.........all my other posts have been extremely general......I have in each one of my posts been extremely careful to keep them polite.......they are not defamatory nor do they attack anyone.......

If you think a healthy discussion is not possible in a forum.....then it defeats the very purpose of the same.......

Again your assumption and judgement...😳 Healthy discussion is sure possible in PRland..Most of us have been around here each day for 15 mo+ ..One of the best and mature audiance comes here everyday to discuss and enjoy...Trust me I would not be around here reading on puter ruining my eyes let alone watch this stupid serial...I am here because of all the members and their lovely post...Whether we agree or not still have fun together and laugh...Debate is always accepted but on professional, and mature level without attacking anyone personally..

If you are someone's friend......and are offended by my posts......then, such a friendship is limiting.... is all I can say.....popular does not mean 100% right....one must accept the brickbats if one does the bouquets.......

I am friends with almost everyone so I guess that makes me guilty person 😕...Not offended by your post personally but yes as far as forum is concerned it is against COC to attack or title anyone with any name personally...I agree one must accept flowers and rotten tomatoes...😃

Please re-read all of my posts......and then re-frame your message for me......

I wish you would go back and re read your own posts...This is my last post in this matter..I was merely requesting but to each of their own...Wish you the best and enjoy PRland...😃

malinn thumbnail
Kool.....thanks for the free advise......

You are deliberately twisting things.......and trying to change the context.......

Yes, we did exchange pm's before we began this thread.......and THEN you could not take it that people were also criticising your points......so then it became personal for you.......

Its ok sweetie......I am mature enough......enjoy your fiefdom and your 'group'........

But, let me tell you.....YOU are NOT the forum.......I have been coming here for 6-7yrs now.....there are many people who do not like you since you do the same thing with them......I can give you an example.....you did it on the Pratigya forum with a friend of mine.....I disagreed with her then, saying that Kool is a nice person.......But now, I am sorry, but I have to agree......

You are two-faced KOOL.......If it was discussed between us and agreed that we are going to have this debate......then WHY has it become this?????/ Why are you on the offensice with me????
Bhallarox or Varsha DO not know what we had discussed......so what they say or write is understandable.......Why and how do you write something like that then?????

I am truly disappointed in you and your manner of approach.......If you can't handle criticism, then you should have said so from the get-go......There is NO need to come accross as holier than thou......Please....I request you....
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malinn

Kool.....thanks for the free advise......

You are deliberately twisting things.......and trying to change the context.......

Yes, we did exchange pm's before we began this thread.......and THEN you could not take it that people were also criticising your points......so then it became personal for you.......

Its ok sweetie......I am mature enough......enjoy your fiefdom and your 'group'........

Wow..wow wow...what is this going on...please stop...you really are getting personal...when someone debate they should be able to take all point of views....ur posts are so out of line...

But, let me tell you.....YOU are NOT the forum.......I have been coming here for 6-7yrs now.....there are many people who do not like you since you do the same thing with them......I can give you an example.....you did it on the Pratigya forum with a friend of mine.....I disagreed with her then, saying that Kool is a nice person.......But now, I am sorry, but I have to agree......

Wow...again personal...what with you?

You are two-faced KOOL.......If it was discussed between us and agreed that we are going to have this debate......then WHY has it become this?????/ Why are you on the offensice with me????
Bhallarox or Varsha DO not know what we had discussed......so what they say or write is understandable.......Why and how do you write something like that then?????

may I ask  you how you assumed that people don't know what they are talking about....not sure it is polite to call someone two-faced?

I am truly disappointed in you and your manner of approach.......If you can't handle criticism, then you should have said so from the get-go......There is NO need to come accross as holier than thou......Please....I request you....

Kools  just giving her opinion...she wasn't pushing it down anyone's throat...can't say she can't handle criticism...she does a fab job always....please stop this I request