Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 8)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Bhallarox..... I know this is a nice forum.... And I too like Kool's commentary...... I truly hope that I truly hope I am not bad simply for not agreeing with Kool on some points ..... In the end, that's all it is...... Nothing serious and nothing personal..

No you are not bad and don't think you are. I never meant to hurt you in any way, and yes if you disagree with anyone that's ok. Everyone has their own opinions and point of views. I hope you don't feel offended by what I wrote, if you feel offended I do ask for forgiveness.Smile

Edited by bhallarox - 09 March 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhallarox

koolsadhu1000

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhallarox

No problem.Smile

koolsadhu1000

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Look at it from the BABY's angle . The baby will grow up one day . If he finds out that HIS dad was a millionaire and cud have given him a bETTER LIFE and his mom egoistically refused financial help and didnt even BOTHER asking the Dad if he wud provide , he may get WILD with anger . He wud ask perhaps , Why did u screw MY FUTURE for ur ideas of SELF RESPECT ?Why did u bring me up on a meagre salaried income when he cud have afforded the best school , engineering or doctor admissions and university educations etc ? Who ARE u to take decisions on MY BEHALF ?

I have seen this exact same case happen in real life Kools so I do not think you are being materialistic at all. Vaishali needs to hit Dharmesh where it hurts and get the best for her child. But knowing Ekta Kapoor, Creatives will show Vaishali giving her child to Varsha.

koolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools. Cudnt post my views yesterday. Phew!!! Relieved that the  Batats bahndaphod fiasco is done with> How they had dragged it for months. !!!

One would have expected fireworks  during  such a fiasco. But waht a damp squib it was. I suppose Sulo can return the unused pumps  to the medical shop now that she has  toughened up a lot.  WinkLOL. I expected Batats to be slapped by Sulo ,Varsha or Vinod ( I dont know if he was present on the scene). But nothing seems to have happened.

Vaishu is in hot waters .She had been acting like a moron all these days. In fact as we discussed earlier looks like CVs want to show it as a karmic punishment for her for being so rude to Arman.  She saw what was actually not there(in manav's case : the theft ,Arman's  elopement etc) .She was as blind as a bat when it came to batat's true self.She was totally blind to every thing that was happening right under her nose.

I also strongly support you that she should make Batat's pay for the child's upkeep.(let me make it clear that I am not blindly toeing your line nor am I supporting you becoz you are Kools or that I am afraid to upset you !!!! You know how I differ from you on so many issues. ).

If people like Batats  are allowed to go scot free imagine what the world would be like. !! If a woman is not supposed to take any financial help from her ex -husband  what would happen to all those women who are divorced due to their husband's fault and  abandoned by their husbands ????We let such men off  the hook and they go on ruining many more lives.? ? Who wants to wait for nature to take its own course ? Batat needs to be made to realize his mistake of ruining two women's and two children's lives.
The question of self respect doesn't arise at all. She anyway cannot live with this bigamist again. But she must get her child what is due.

It was really hilarious to read that Archu was stopping Vaishu from removing the mangal sutra. Does Archu have Alzheimer's or short term memory loss???LOL.How can she forget how she removed her mangalsutra when her mother was not happy with the marriage with manav the first time??

And why does she  talk as if she wants vaishu to go back to batat?? Sickening !!!

Wish they end this misery of Savita  and vandu. Let them see good times.Put an end to their sufferings CVs

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
How is Smarty?? Hope she is back on her feet again. Love to your kids.
unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Very nice and interesting comments Kool on the Dharmesh issue.

Dont hav time to write much but want to say a little. Sometimes we r faced with such situations and choices in life that its hard to pick between two bad choices. I understand ur POV and others too (read some comments, not all). The situation and choices Vaishu has right now r not the best. But she has to b practical right now, not emotional, for herself and her baby. She has to learn that she has to become independent soon. Her supporters wont always b there. Everyone gets busy in their life with time. 

U know when u r not going through that situation, its easy to give advices to the person going thru a bad time but from their POV, those advices/choices might not b feasible. U hav to understand ur situation and make the right decision. No one can do that for u.

Last thing. I agree with u that Vaishu shud get money from Dharmu. It will make him think twice b4 he goes after another girl. i totally agree with that point of urs. This is no punishment for him, this is protecting other future victims. Who r we to punish someone? How can u punish someone? How do u how much wrong they did and what punishment is good for them? Only God knows, hence, only he can fairly punish a human.

I hope Smarty is doing better. Going to studyCry Hav a midterm on fridayCry Take care! Goodnight!

Edited by unknown18 - 09 March 2011 at 8:48pm

koolsadhu1000

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by carpe-diem

KoolsClap

i agree with almost all the parts. i strongly disagree with the following

Look at it from the BABY's angle . The baby will grow up one day . If he finds out that HIS dad was a millionaire and cud have given him a bETTER LIFE and his mom egoistically refused financial help and didnt even BOTHER asking the Dad if he wud provide , he may get WILD with anger . He wud ask perhaps , Why did u screw MY FUTURE for ur ideas of SELF RESPECT ?Why did u bring me up on a meagre salaried income when he cud have afforded the best school , engineering or doctor admissions and university educations etc ? Who ARE u to take decisions on MY BEHALF ?

if the child is raised properly he or she will not question Vaishu, rather the child will be proud of the mother who sacrificed so much to give it a proper upbringing. The money will come with strings attached...

You mean to say the children who grow up and counter question the single parents who raised them and walk off to the parent who clearly earns MORE MONEY so they can get a better future prospect or education are NOT PROPERLY RAISED  and HENCE THE FAULT of the MOTHERS who raised them ? How did you come to this conclusion caspie and on what basis ?
by no means am i saying that kids that question parents are not properly raised.  if and when the child grows up and wants to leave Vaishu then so be it.  my point was that if the child is raised properly he or she will see the reason behind Vaishus decision.
I find this conclusion of yours naive and inexperienced . Is there any way of knowing how your child will turn out as an individual when he or she enters youth ? Look at Sulochana's two daughters ........Archana and Varsha . While Archana adjusts in every walk of life , Varsha rebels in every event and even aborted the child on a whim or fit of anger . Were they sULO's famous sANSKAARS ? I dont think so .........coz Sulo SLAPPED her hard . She abhorred her daughter's deed .
Kools, i am young and inexperienced, no doubt about it. But like you point it out there is no way of knowing how the child will turn out...then what is the point of worry about how it will behave.  Since you brought up Archana and Varsha, well what about Dharmu? he is a bad apple form good parents....Archu and Varsha maybe whatever but they felt remorse for what they did. Dharmu doesn't care period, and this is the difference between Sulo's kids and Dharmu.

the only point i wanted to make was that of Vaishu and her child. it is wrong of us to speculate what will happen in terms of the unborn child. ultimately it will be Vaishu's call.  the child as of right now has will not be questioning her.

The reality of life is CHILDREN r individuals in their OWN RIGHT and don't necessarily behave or react tHE WAY U EXPECT THEM TO . It SHOCKS parents many many times .........thats the tragedy of the parents all over the world . They naively and proudly believe AFTER ALL I RAISED HIM , HE CAN NEVER DO THIS . and Lo behold , the boy marries and starts listening to a woman who never ever raised him but comes from a totally different background .........HIS WIFE . Or a daughter may suddenly start EXPRESSING HERSELF by getting various TATTOOS and wearing short skirts and insist on PARTYING although the mom is simple and traditional ....why ???Coz she meets such a group in school and forgets all her mom's ainstakingly taught sanskaars by geting brainwashed . She then turns and tells mom , THEY ANYWAY STIFLED ME .
yes children are individuals, but then so is Vaishali. She has the right to make her decision, right now for herself and her child...hopefully it will be a good one. yes she has very few options but its not like she doesn't have any, and i hope the CVs don't reduce her to the wife that accepts thing lying down.

The boy I mentioned was very nice and he even loved his mom . She had raised him with solid middle class values . But he wanted to be a doctor .His Dad cud pay his hefty fees ........so he apologised to his mom and went straight to his Dad . HIs priority in life was becoming a DOCTOR . He felt his Moms personal fight with his DAD shud nOT HAMPER his future . The Mom did NOT talk to his DAD and they had a bitter divorce coz he left her for another younger woman . She had refused to take a single penny from him out of pride as she had a job .
Well kids have a mind of their own no doubt. but since the child went to the father for help than its great, it was the child's decision. if  VAishu's kid decides he wants the money then he can go to his father...Vaishu is no way obligated to ask Dharmu for help unless she wants to.  Why worry about the behavior of an unborn child now? Vaishu's job is to give it all in her power to the child, and if it means without Dharmu then thats her call, and she should have a plan.

Was that boy wrong ? I dont think so . Evaluate . It was HIS LIFE as against his mom's personal principles which were part of HER LIFE .HIS LIFE and HER LIFE cannot be the same .
To each their own, but that did not mean the mother should beg on the child's behalf. If Vaishu wants to eradicate Dharmu out of her life then that is her choice to make. Maybe she feels this is the best punishment for Dharmu.

How's Smarty. hope she gets better soon.Big smile

Edited by carpe-diem - 09 March 2011 at 8:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnDabulls23

Go to top