Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 29)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
HugAnu ...................MUBARAK , CONGRATS ! May all ur dreams come true kiddo . Be the BEST psychiatrist out there and come to the US for specialization .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Congratz Anu rulz!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
[

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for ur compliments but Tanya I am no one special AT ALL . I am just like u ..............currently at home , have some time on my hand as I do certain work [ u read ur stocks , I write sumthing]  and I post my view . Neither Manav fan nor Archu fan so the views r different and not always popular . I put in the humor to amuse myself and others but all this is primarily MY TIMEPASS . I never post my ideas to change tracks nor expect CVS to follow every idea of mine .That , if it happens , is a BONUS .

As far as the HATERS goes SmileSmile ...........who has stopped them from posting THEIR views on PR or any other serial ? Post Na ! Bolo !  This is open forum , go ahead , talk to CVs , make ur views known ! Instead of wasting time HATING people who post contrary views and making snide posts , post ur views with zest , CVs will hear u too ! I am sure they will . They peep in now and then , to gauge ideas for further tracks . Of late I have heard many comments about how popular Im and how it shud not give me a swollen head ........or how i feel I am indispensable to the forum .Smile My dear , the moment I stop commentary , for a week I will get pms urging me to come back then people will forget me and go on . I post under an ID koolsadhu ........no one even knows my name , so what cELEBRITY STATUS yaar and WHY these HATERS ?LOL Really I feel stunned sometimes at this childishness .

But ur and will always be my friend with contrary views .SmileSmile Btw that post was NOT FOR U . Trust me on THAT ONE .
[/QUOTE]

Now that yuou have mentioned it I am dying to know your real name. I have often wondered  what your name would be like. In fact even searched for the id Koolsadhu on face book!!!!LOLI am not lying. 

This is why I like You and Tanya. Both your views are diametrically opposite.Yet you never cross the limit and try to insult each other. This is how an argument ought to be.Both firm in your views but not abusing each other. keep it up. Same goes to the other PR friends, Hope, Nikita, Umayal, Gauri , tulsi, Anurulz, smrth etc.(may have missed out many names.) Nazar na lag jaaye PR FOrum ko.Angry AngryAngryAngry

Glad to know your daughter is on her feet again.

I have three more days to go before I can breathe easy.My kids' have their last exam on friday. Will have to keep my promise and get the subscription renewed .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueLuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimisha

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Originally posted by Dabulls23

GM  akhand saubhagyavati bhavah....Ashta putra bhavah..

Thanks for the ladoos..Big smile  Shaadi ke ladoo to kuchh aur hi hote hai..
Isnt it ashta putrawati varshaConfused Yes Yes Ashta Putravati Bhavah...Sowee  Embarrassed..Jaldi me gadbad..But blessings are always there with you..

ok.8 children will b a bit too much....thanks for ur blessingsBig smile

haan haan...agree kuch aur hi hote haiLOL

LuvSSevergaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Now that yuou have mentioned it I am dying to know your real name. I have often wondered  what your name would be like. In fact even searched for the id Koolsadhu on face book!!!!LOLI am not lying. 

This is why I like You and Tanya. Both your views are diametrically opposite.Yet you never cross the limit and try to insult each other. This is how an argument ought to be.Both firm in your views but not abusing each other. keep it up. Same goes to the other PR friends, Hope, Nikita, Umayal, Gauri , tulsi, Anurulz, smrth etc.(may have missed out many names.) Nazar na lag jaaye PR FOrum ko.Angry AngryAngryAngry

Glad to know your daughter is on her feet again.

I have three more days to go before I can breathe easy.My kids' have their last exam on friday. Will have to keep my promise and get the subscription renewed .

Hahaha My real name will always be secret coz its UN PRONOUNCEABLE . ROFL

Ya , Nazar na Lag jaaye PR FORUM KO . It is the pure Ganga in IF .

Daughter is Now eating my head to put her in a dancing class

Viram ur supscription ZINDABAD ! And happy mango season .........we in US get those Mexican AAMS which are nOTHINg compared to HAPUS .

Ya Tanya is my FRIEND with OPP Views .........we gather for a cup pf tea and coffee EVERY AFTERNOON to discuss our East WEST views . I make some horribly cruel comments which shock her gentle soul and she shakes her head and says How Unfair Kools . It REALLY isnt so u know . LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaavaanu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Congrats anu Clap All d very best for ur future Thumbs Up

LuvSSeveranu rulz

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Meanwhile , Dharmu's FERTILITY STUNS . He is siring 3 kids while STUPID ARMAN havent made even ONE BABY .

This again had me in splits hahaa ROFL
While dharmu succeeds in d first attempt itself,  manav has to daily attempt of  doing 'that' LOL to ever become a father

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimisha

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Viram ur supscription ZINDABAD ! And happy mango season .........we in US get those Mexican AAMS which are nOTHINg compared to HAPUS .

di ithe hapus cha season aalay. If u wish i can send u pics of it.  Hapus ahaha!!!! Tongue

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 14 March 2011 at 11:14am

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Go to top