Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 24)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
i agree..shravani had her mean streak many a times bt seriously archana did more thn goad her into it..and i so second kool's post on savita's crimes and punishments..kools u did a wonderful job wid tht post..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

don't take me wrong.

Never took anything wrong dear.Its ofcourse your Point of view and if we couldn't agree on points,then we will agree to disagree. Smile

I do feel sorry for savita's character  because she is in old age and she is a mother even if she is the worst one (in my view) but not bad for her. But savita's suffering is not because archana is bad luck to D's family it only because savita's evilness..

I didn't say archu is bad luck.will never say. But the circumstances are such that she can be blamed like that(I dont even want her to be blamed for something like that), so I wish for a circumstance and scenario where she is said that she's is a Luck to Deshmukhs's house

And again about Savita sufferings and what she has paid ,I said already. I personally dont wish to see any of D's suffering to the most here after, when other evil ones let Scot free.

Manav realised his mistakes that's why he is trying to keep archana very happy. He wants to
 make sure his wife gets the respects  she deserves and he doesn't his mother being bad to archana. He knows his mother well if he gives in she will never realise her mistakes and she will continue doing it. He is taking care of her from outside. I like what he is doing.  

I didn't find any faults with Manav for keeping Archu Happy,I so wish him to become sensitive to Archu for a long time from the day he decided to Divorce even after knowing that it was not her fault. And yes she has to get the respect she deserves and no more Abuses, 100 % not for it.

But Manav being sensitive to his mother issue need not (or will not )end in Archana's abuses. without that it can be handled.He can handle the same in a better way by assuring that archu need not take abuses or insults. Thats why I said,this mother-Son duo is too stubborn that they are inviting sadness for themselves by their behaviour.

But then,Savita as her own reasons to hate archu,

Here i disagree (sorry). Savita has her reasons to hate archu. Everyone has reasons for everything but her reasons are very very wrong. Savita will blame everything and anything on archana.

Hi,No need of sorry ,as said before you have right to disagree as you see it.
But as you said,if her reasons were wrong,then it is the son and DIL(ARMAN) duty to make her understand that your reasons were wrong and you need to let it go,if we are to happy from hereafter.
 You cant say,no need to prove anything. Because they are a family,They cant stay apart for a long time, the misunderstandings as to be cleared. so what if the mother is stubborn,The younger ones can try their best to settle the issue without any harm in both sides and can give in a little. of course my POV.

so its archu's take to prove that she was not like that and clear that misunderstanding and make her Saas understand this.

Sorry to disagree again. Archu doesn't need to prove anything. She can help her get better and take care of  her because that makes manav happy.

Again,No problem.Smile. Archu has to clear the misunderstanding is what I feel. see if we are blamed for anything,Dont we try to prove ourselves that the other who pointed us was wrong.Thats it what happening in archu's case too. Her MIL is telling her that archu has took her happiness, then Need not archu prove that I am going to be the one who give happiness to your family and Keep your son so Happy.

I think TRPs are high because viewers like to see arman happy and they are tired of savita and
sravani's track. Leads and wonderful cast were always there. people who give comments here is very small percentage of the viewers.... i think....

Edited by umayal - 13 March 2011 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
how does manav plan to "get his message across" to her ?....

to get the mess. acc to her ,savita ko hosh toh hona chahiye ki uske aas paas kya ho raha hai ..

she has become like a scared , lost child these days ...

LuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

how does manav plan to "get his message across" to her ?....

to get the mess. acc to her ,savita ko hosh toh hona chahiye ki uske aas paas kya ho raha hai ..

she has become like a scared , lost child these days ...

Good point Lunza.
Exactly that is the reason why we emphasize on Manav to  go for a alternate way to handle his mom's issue.
To make everything happen, his mom should be stale and healthy na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Let us NOT discuss Savitas issue here at all . This is DHARMESH issue thread . I posted SAVITAS JAILING ..........There we can discuss abt Savita .
I get amazed sometimes . An Old Lady going off her rocker due to wrong messages is ok , romance shud continue .
I really DON"T care that we r in the minority or if TRPS r high with this track ..............I NEVER cared for that sort of thing at all . I started commentary only to give a POV other than the common one , so all this is part of the game .What was interesting was that although I was NOT part of popular opinion , they did READ me and took ideas . So I keep commenting . I don't mind in the least if fans get bugged and comment u guys r few , or 'iGNORE these viewers , TRPS r High , ARMAN zindabad' . LOL It amuses me ALL the more . My POV will go on ..........IRRESPECTIVE . Consider it as BLAH BLAH or consider it as worthwhile , make changes or don't ...........doesn't matter in the LEAST . Other POVS HAVE to be made known besides crazy FANDOM . ARMAN r BEST or ARCHANA is a DEVi or Manav is SUPER DUPER simply cannot be true .............they goof up like hell . Thers something very strange about THIS kind of adulation .
Coming back to Dharmu .............Im gonna post something on HIM too , but Im afraid viewers may NOT like it as it will upset SELF RESPECTING VAISHALI .

LuvSSeverbhallaroxanu rulzgaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
arrey yaar , your commentry is loved ...Even people with contrary views like me  or Smrth are  in splits at times  ..I speciall ylove this Baba Manav and Aie Archu  , your new way of adressing them ......LOL
You are brilliant and very very creative ..So what if the ideas are different ...
You have fan galore and as I see , also haters ROFL, sign of a true celebrity .........Clap

Your commentry and your thread is very very special and it will always be this way ..

But yes I am super happy with the high TRPs and also am happy with the way manav's character is developing and have told you many times my reasons for it ....
I always wan tthis show to do well.I  am a number person and always have kept an eye on numbers ..math was always my favourite subject ..I totally suck in writing ...Ouch..

we all here because of this show only so good na it is doing well.....

Pavitra Rishat's popularity and your popularity are  running parallel ....

I know you did not mean me but as I also am commenting about how happy I am to see Manav take a tough stand and also am happy about the high TRPs  .... I just wanted to  say all this to you .

You keep on going the way you are ..You are the most special girl here in PR forum ....OK ....Hug

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 March 2011 at 11:10am

LuvSSeverbhallaroxanu rulzgaurimisha

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
]arrey yaar , your commentry is loved ...Even people with contrary views like me  or Smrth are  in splits at times  ..I speciall ylove this Baba Manav and Aie Archu  , your new way of adressing them ......LOL
You are brilliant and very very creative ..So what if the ideas are different ...
You have fan galore and as I see , also haters ROFL, sign of a true celebrity .........Clap

Your commentry and your thread is very very special and it will always be this way ..

But yes I am super happy with the high TRPs and also am happy with the way manav's character is developing and have told you many times my reasons for it ....
I always wan tthis show to do well.I  am a number person and always have kept an eye on numbers ..math was always my favourite subject ..I totally suck in writing ...Ouch..

we all here because of this show only so good na it is doing well.....

Pavitra Rishat's popularity and your popularity is running parallel ....

I know you did not mean me but as I also am commenting about how happy I am to see manav take a tough stand and also am happy about the high TRPs  .... I just wanted to  say all this to you .

You keep on going the way you are ..You are the most special girl here in PR forum ....OK ....Hug

Yes, Tanyaz Kools commentary is the best. In fact, you both are the most special people on the forum, because Kools writes the best humorous commentary, and takes the time to do that and you too because you write daily written updates, so if anyone doesn't have time to watch the episode, thanks to you we can read your update. You two are the best.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

you both are the most special people on the forum, because Kools writes the best humorous commentary, and takes the time to do that and you too because you write daily written updates, so if anyone doesn't have time to watch the episode, thanks to you we can read your update. You two are the best.Smile

100 percent,infinite time agree with Bhallarox. Thumbs Up
Kool Di and Tanya Di are the treasures of PR forum.
Couldn't think of coming here when these two Di's were not here.

Both of them are so Dedicated and have their own successful superb threads that keep us Happy all the time by chatting,discussion and etc.

And each having a Different unique thought of their own and written superbly in their own way
that though both are contradicting at times couldn't stop at agreeing to Both.

Thanks and Hugs to both of you Di.Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naavabhallaroxanu rulzkoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

Go to top